Axl guest appearance at Carrie Underwood show!

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

Axl used oxygen tank when he was in UYI tour too, and he was young. Now it woul'be more logic.

Actually it has no logic then or now. If you have normal lung function, breathing oxygen doesn't oxygenate your blood any more then breathing regular air.

3 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

Actually it has no logic then or now. If you have normal lung function, breathing oxygen doesn't oxygenate your blood any more then breathing regular air.

I guess not is Axl blame if his lung, breathing function not work in regular form. Maybe is an health issue. We just can guess.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

Not sure if i'm using the right term here but could it be psychosomatic? He feels it works and so it does sort of thing?

1 hour ago, Shacklermyrye said:

Not sure if i'm using the right term here but could it be psychosomatic? He feels it works and so it does sort of thing?

It's called "Placebo effect" and it very much does work even in fields of medicine where people are given sugar pills instead of antidepressants and reporting that they are feeling better. Even if it technically "shouldnt" improve anything, the simple act of your brain thinking it helped will make it help. If it ends up improving you, the path through -why- it helps you becomes secondary since you achieved your goal.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

It's called "Placebo effect" and it very much does work even in fields of medicine where people are given sugar pills instead of antidepressants and reporting that they are feeling better. Even if it technically "shouldnt" improve anything, the simple act of your brain thinking it helped will make it help. If it ends up improving you, the path through -why- it helps you becomes secondary since you achieved your goal.

Quite right, how on earth I forgot the term I have no idea as I listened to the band a couple of days ago lol. It could be that and it's possible he does still use it. It only really became public knowlegde outside of the diehards when he was using a mask on stage at some shows in 2006 I think, but as the picture Wendy posted shows he was doing it way before that backstage.

Published: July 7, 2022

Axl Rose Addresses Health Issues, Working With Vocal Coach

"I've been following Dr.'s orders, getting rest, working with a vocal coach and sorting out our sound issues. Seems good so far. Thanks again for everyone's concern!"

Read More: | https://loudwire.com/guns-n-roses-axl-rose-addresses-health-issues-vocal-coach/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

It seems the guy didn't followed the orders of Doctor and Vocal Coach as he continued to do 3 hours set lists during Tours,otherwise why his voice still sounds shot?