Axl guest appearance at Carrie Underwood show!

38 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Apparently TB is going to Carrie Underwood's concert in LA tomorrow - judging by Vanessa's Instagram story. Maybe we get an Axl appearance. Might be his present for her 40th birthday she recently had. 

Very cool to hear, that would be great News 🤘 would love to see that. Maybe Axl will perform WTTJ with her. Do you think Axl could do Knocking on Heavens Door with Lana Del Rey some Day maybe ?🤔

11 hours ago, lenni19 said:

Very cool to hear, that would be great News 🤘 would love to see that. Maybe Axl will perform WTTJ with her. Do you think Axl could do Knocking on Heavens Door with Lana Del Rey some Day maybe ?🤔

I don't know if Axl go, but i read that Carrie will close the show with WTTJ. Suspense..:nervous:

I'd be surprised if TB are there and Axl isn't doing a guest slot. Always nice to see him out and about... just hope it's closer to the level of the Billy Joel guest appearance, one can wish!

1 minute ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Hope Axl won't fuck up his voice further for this.

With one song that he does every night on tour, I don't think there's any risk outside of a freak accident

This thread had me pleasantly fooled. Reading the title, I thought it was sure going to be about the Collaboration Axl Rose and Carrie Underwood ALREADY did like last year or 2021. I'm pleasantly surprised to hear that it's about ANOTHER upcoming Collaboration they are doing this year! 🤘🤭😁

Jungle used to be one of the "safe" songs in the set - one that always seemed to sound pretty darn good even if it was a weak night for Axl. Last year it was one of the rougher songs and I thought Axl was consistently better on things like Shadow and Reckless Life.

Hopefully he brings it big time if he does indeed guest. Carrie Underwood's band does a stellar job playing it too.

14 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Jungle used to be one of the "safe" songs in the set - one that always seemed to sound pretty darn good even if it was a weak night for Axl. Last year it was one of the rougher songs and I thought Axl was consistently better on things like Shadow and Reckless Life.

Hopefully he brings it big time if he does indeed guest. Carrie Underwood's band does a stellar job playing it too.

There is a song that has lyrics something like,"Same as it ever was, same as it ever was." Maybe this applies to Welcome To The Jungle too? 🤔 Maybe Axl sings Welcome To The Jungle so much that it's become monotonous and stale now and the songs he doesn't sing as much such as Shadow Of Your Love and Reckless life sound better and fresher? 🤔 Edit. Song is Once In A Lifetime by Talking Heads. 😉

Edited by Karice

2 minutes ago, Karice said:

There is a song that has lyrics something like,"Same as it ever was, same as it ever was." Maybe this applies to Welcome To The Jungle too? 🤔 Maybe Axl sings Welcome To The Jungle so much that it's become monotonous and stale now and the songs he doesn't sing as much such as Shadow Of Your Love and Reckless life sound better and fresher? 🤔

Talking Heads-Once in a Lifetime is the song you're thinking about.

2 minutes ago, Karice said:

There is a song that has lyrics something like,"Same as it ever was, same as it ever was." Maybe this applies to Welcome To The Jungle too? 🤔 Maybe Axl sings Welcome To The Jungle so much that it's become monotonous and stale now and the songs he doesn't sing as much such as Shadow Of Your Love and Reckless life sound better and fresher? 🤔

Wish Axls voice could have such a strong comeback like you and your posts over the past couple of days! 

• Sad 1

On 3/12/2023 at 1:23 PM, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Apparently TB is going to Carrie Underwood's concert in LA tomorrow - judging by Vanessa's Instagram story. Maybe we get an Axl appearance. Might be his present for her 40th birthday she recently had. 

To be fair, he does owe her for saving the day at the London 2022 shows!

• Like 1