Axl guest appearance at Carrie Underwood show!

1 hour ago, Spoon87 said:

I'm honestly surprised how good he sounds.

It's Mickey but he has some power in his voice, resting after the last tour seems to have done him good. Hoping he can keep this up until the new tour starts in June. I'll see them on the 17th in Denmark, let's hope he hasn't already blown his voice until then 😁

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Hold your horses people. I understand you guys paid a fortune for the next GNR gig you're attending. You don't wanna be disappointed for the amount you paid. I get that. But take a deep breath and watch that again in a few hours for a better judgement.

Keep in mind this is his maximum effort. This is as good as this voice can be and obviously he's trying his best for this one single song as a favor to her friend in front of her audience. The result is a Mickey at its best.

He tried baritone.... but gave up quick

5 minutes ago, axlvai said:

He tried baritone.... but gave up quick

I noticed that. I guess he came to realization of his limited vocal capabilities finally. It was a well controlled performance. As for the sound, Mickey is definitely not gonna go away but as long as he can stay in tune and add those few flashes of rasp here and there as a "cherry on top", he's gonna be safe and sound.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

On another note, did you feel a little bit of 2002? Cause me and some other guy think it reminded us of 2002 vma sound

Yeah a little bit 

1 hour ago, ©GnrPersia said:

On another note, did you feel a little bit of 2002? Cause me and some other guy think it reminded us of 2002 vma sound

Yes, I heard it as well. 2002 vibes, except from the weak falsettos spots, just if he could sing THAT way again.

18 minutes ago, BillConnor_1982 said:

He doesn’t give us much choice 

Yes he does. You don't give yourself much choice. There's a difference

4 minutes ago, Karice said:

Axl's a Chameleon. He can join a lot of different Genres and different musical sounds and  GOOD. 😀 Hell, he could show up at a Rap Concert with Lil Wayne and Sing while Lil Wayne Raps and it could sound GOOD. 😀🤘

Well, he did sing his own song. Not sure what kind of chameleon that would be.

• Haha 4