Gn’R Vinyl collectors?

Anyone else here have the Appetite for Collection 12” set? I remember seeing this at a record store and having no idea about the UK 12” single phenomenon. Buying this is what got me into singles with bonus tracks. I used to have every Metallica CD single with demos, covers and live tracks.

6 hours ago, DTV88 said:

Anyone else here have the Appetite for Collection 12” set? I remember seeing this at a record store and having no idea about the UK 12” single phenomenon. Buying this is what got me into singles with bonus tracks. I used to have every Metallica CD single with demos, covers and live tracks.

Were 12” singles not a thing in the US?I had forgotten about this box, good addition to the thread! 

• Like 1

I bought the Use Your Illusion limited edition vinyl set with the colored vinyl and turntable mats. I haven't opened it, and probably won't. I like the idea of passing it on to one of my kids and letting them decide what to do with it after I'm gone.

$124.98 on the official merch site wasn't a bad price, I've seen it on Amazon going for $195.

On 5/3/2023 at 9:07 AM, Sweersa said:

I'm sure CD2 back then (even with Bumblefoot) would be vastly superior to CD2 reworked by the NITL lineup.

And I'm sure that this is utter nonsense.

Edited by thunderram