Slash and The Conspirators 2024 tour

6 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

They played a monstrous set! 

Don't know the order, but according to @Slash2baz who apparently watched the show:

KOHD

Simple Man

Feel Like Makin' Love

Starlight

Hunger Strike & Dear Mr. Fantasy

You Shook Me All Night Long

BTW. You can see Magnatone amps behind Slash.

That Hunger Strike was badass, Myles sounds fantastic. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smoking guns said:

That Hunger Strike was badass, Myles sounds fantastic. 

It was really good. But years back it was much better, with some of the raspiness in his voice which was still there 10 years ago. Just check from 5:10... 

Edited by Ralphelmo

• 2 weeks later...

via Slashfrance (Slash's interview for some South American media)

The last Slash and the Conspirators album was released almost two years ago. What expectations do you have for 2024 and what projects are you thinking about?
I'm very happy with the idea of extending this tour, since initially we only did it in the United States. I think it was early last year. So I'm really looking forward to this tour. And now that COVID has passed and isn't causing as much damage, we can try to get back to a regular cycle of album recording and touring.

So at some point next year, I'd like to get into the studio and start recording the next SMKC record and then figure out when the tour for that future album will take place. And then I have a record that I made recently that focuses mainly on blues, a little bit of old school rock and R&B. And it will come out after the tour with the Conspirators. 
I'm looking forward to that as there will also be a tour to support it. So those are really the most immediate things that will happen right now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Ralphelmo said:

The last Slash and the Conspirators album was released almost two years ago. What expectations do you have for 2024 and what projects are you thinking about?
I'm very happy with the idea of extending this tour, since initially we only did it in the United States. I think it was early last year. So I'm really looking forward to this tour. And now that COVID has passed and isn't causing as much damage, we can try to get back to a regular cycle of album recording and touring.

So at some point next year, I'd like to get into the studio and start recording the next SMKC record and then figure out when the tour for that future album will take place. And then I have a record that I made recently that focuses mainly on blues, a little bit of old school rock and R&B. And it will come out after the tour with the Conspirators. 
I'm looking forward to that as there will also be a tour to support it. So those are really the most immediate things that will happen right now.

That fucking blues thing is what I'm the most excited for, right now. The more information we get about it, the more promising it sounds.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

Yay!

Btw. I would be surprised if Myles is not involved in any of the Blues Album songs, either as vocalist or guitarist. Maybe they will play a new song on that 2024 tour already? Perhaps in Slash's solo spot? 

Edited by Ralphelmo

1 hour ago, Ralphelmo said:

Btw. I would be surprised if Myles is not involved in any of the Blues Album songs, either as vocalist or guitarist. Maybe they will play a new song on that 2024 tour already? Perhaps in Slash's solo spot? 

Recently I thought they might add Rocket Man to this. I can see Slash invite some guest guitarists as well, but I don't know if Myles is one of them. We have to little information to guess, I guess ;)

Cant wait for the European leg....going March to Dublin show. I knkw Slash dorsnt feel the need to have a GnR song in the setlist as he has covered the world the last 5 years playing them but im really hoping for a Snakepit track and a VR or 2 on this setlist. :slash: its cool that Gilby Clarke is also joing some shows

• Like 1