Fenway 8/21 - Discounted tickets coming?

There is an option now (that I havent seen before when I checked periodically) for 4 tickets for $144 - none are available right now but I suspect they are coming (vs sold out). Just wanted to share for those looking in Boston and other US cities

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

Is this on the Red Sox website? I'm flying out there to stay with my buddy for the show and he keeps asking about tickets. I was going to wait like we did for Wrigley two years ago.

yes I only see it on the redsox website 

I just saw that the Pittsburgh PNC park show us hardly sold any tickets at all. There are full sections on the upper deck that are all still available. Even the floor seating is probably 75-80% available. Crazy that they added this date after initial US sales weren’t going too well. I’ll still have a great time, regardless of how many people are there, but it surprises me that it’s only a little over a month away and they haven’t discounted tix yet. 

20 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Happened last time as well.   I am holding out for some discounted PIT tix.. I almost bit the bullet last month but they added $140 Live Nation fees per ticket.. Fuck Live Nation..

Holding out the smallest of hopes that Congress can figure the LN/TM shit out with some bipartisanship.. They certainly won’t do shit else

On 7/12/2023 at 5:42 PM, k12 said:

Does anyone remember if they discounted Metlife Pit tickets in 2021? I know they discounted them for some shows but I know the NY market is more in demand

They did not. They opened up the sides right by the stage day of show at $49!

• 2 weeks later...