"The General" is officially delayed... but "The General" AND "Monsters" is (unofficially) out of the bag

1 minute ago, Ollster42 said:

something was said like: me and my elvis = elvis presley and the monster of soul = soul monster

Yes. Fans linked Me and My Elvis to Soul Monster.

Which is what I said.

Find a single source from anyone in the GNR camp saying Me and My Elvis is Soul Monster and I'll smear peanut butter all over myself and dance in my grandma's panties.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

To the mods, is nonstop plugging of one's own discord channel within the rules? Because this poster is getting pretty inistent about it and I can't be the only one seeing them going full-on clickbait (final master leaked, etc) to lure folks in

just trying to give people access to the newest version we have of it, sorry for going out of my way to help people enjoy their favorite band.

it might not be the final master who knows, but this song is mixed unlike the previous leaks, who cares.

• Like 2

Just now, Skamos66 said:

just trying to give people access to the newest version we have of it, sorry for going out of my way to help people enjoy their favorite band.

it might not be the final master who knows, but this song is mixed unlike the previous leaks, who cares.

Thanks bro, I don't know what they're complaining about! The newest versions sounds a lot better. Thanks, for pointing me in the right direction!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WhazUp said:

The issue is that it isn't a new version, and we certainly can't just call someone tacking on both songs as a single track on youtube with compression added as a "confirmed final master" just for plugging your discord

I appreciate the hustle, but all respect there is already so much confusion and mayhem with these leaks, I think chilling out on trying to plug a discord and chatting with people already congregated on this site is the best way to go about it

well i'll reword it from "final master" to "mastered version but it might not be official"?, and i cant link directly to the songs so i put a discord so its within the rules as far as I'm aware.

6 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

I'm late to the party too, more than you. :lol:

IT ROCKS!:waxlrose:

6 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

I'm late to the party too, more than you. :lol:

IT ROCKS!:waxlrose:

Last two minutes of Monsters is the best thing I've heard from GNR this side of 2000....Axl and Slash at peak.

• Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1