10/19/23 - Edmonton, AB - Rogers Place

downzy

• 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, TrixAreForKids said:

Friend of mine says doors at 5:30, GnR on at 7:30pm. Has a friend that works there, so I take his word! Enjoy the show my friends, wish I was there but a trip to Egypt has me away. 😟 Got family tickets so I can score the litho and merch.

Too bad your going to miss it, i remember seeing ya 2016 on the way to Seattle for the show. Your buddy say if you can get Merch before the doors open? Im going to be there early and was hoping to do that before hand

2 hours ago, Wabby said:

Too bad your going to miss it, i remember seeing ya 2016 on the way to Seattle for the show. Your buddy say if you can get Merch before the doors open? Im going to be there early and was hoping to do that before hand

Yeah, you can, there will be merch open for the public but I don’t believe that’s until 5:30. That’s the ones at the main entrance directly up the staircase before security. Enjoy the show, and maybe they play the general???

6 minutes ago, TrixAreForKids said:

Yeah, you can, there will be merch open for the public but I don’t believe that’s until 5:30. That’s the ones at the main entrance directly up the staircase before security. Enjoy the show, and maybe they play the general???

Ford Hall is having a pop up Merch shop that opens at 4:30 which is perfect for me and 🤞 for “The General”

2 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

They're not gonna play The General, for fuck's sake. 

But it'll still be an awesome three hour show for everyone who's attending, and the litho is actually kind of cool.

Ya but it would be cool if they did 😂 Ya litho is cool with the oil Derricks and Gun Pump Jacks

2 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Last time when they played in Edmonton, it would be great if they play it again. :lol:

Screenshot-12.png

they debut Wichita and I feel good in Edmonton the last time, so I’m pretty sure they’re going to debut the general tonight lol I’m actually excited to hear bad obsession, PTU, reckless life, hard skool, absurd and Perhaps

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Wabby said:

they debut Wichita and I feel good in Edmonton the last time, so I’m pretty sure they’re going to debut the general tonight lol I’m actually excited to hear bad obsession, PTU, reckless life, hard skool, absurd and Perhaps

Amazing how Feel good managed a couple more shows and Lineman is STILL around 6 years later...they've played it more than stuff like My Michelle at this point. Crazy. (I like his voice on it BTW)