10/22/23 - Nampa, ID - Ford Arena

downzy

6 hours ago, We love Axl Rose said:

You answered it, because everything aside early 2016 and some of 2023 performances was not that good.

I don't even know if it was in the setlist long after that tbh but I know it got a lot of hate even in this early versions in 2016. If you wanna hate you gonna hate.

11 hours ago, Free Bird said:

I don't even know if it was in the setlist long after that tbh but I know it got a lot of hate even in this early versions in 2016. If you wanna hate you gonna hate.

TIL was standard on the setlist from 2016-2018, since 2019 they haven't played it until this year.

I've never been a big fan of his solo on TIL (most of the time he looked like he didn't care), except for a couple of exceptions, DJ Ashba's solo on TIL is better for me. But I'm a fan of his solo on TWAT, seems like he listened to Buckethead's solo this year and now it sounds very good.

On 10/24/2023 at 3:12 PM, Blackstar said:

There are only few videos (so far) from this show, unfortunately.

Shadow Of Your Love

Unfortunately not one single video of the rarities This I Love (complete), Locomotive, Perhaps, Twat.

I mean, who on this forum is still interested in a live version of SCOM.

Edit *

Edited by shootingstar
  • Sad 1

On 10/24/2023 at 4:55 PM, Blackstar said:

🤣 sooo shi! 

It's like a switch goes off somewhere inside and the voice changes to this weak feminine sounding Herbert voice

It's even funnier on a song like It's So Easy when he trying to talk tough.lol 

I wish this happened to his voice in 87-88 , so nobody would fall for this 30 year old scam of an album, or any career at all.

If he hit the stage singing It's So Easy with his weak feminine Micky Herbert voice in 1987 , it would been all over before it even started

And we would probably be better off not wasting our time 30 years later on  shitty forums whole we wait , laugh and cry at bumbled mess the band make out of simple act of releasing a Single. 😆

Edited by RedHook
  • Wow 1
  • ABSUЯD 1
  • PERHAPS 1

• alfierose unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...