THE GENERAL - MONSTERS - Official Discussion Thread. NO LINKS OR ASKING FOR LINKS

18 hours ago, Voodoochild said:

There’s a guy on my Instagram post arguing that I got it all wrong and that it’s actually Robin playing on The General. Really, I can’t even 

Keepdreamin? that troll take no notice of him he thinks Robin Finck did everything on Chinese Democracy and bucket didn't

Edited by kingcanyon
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

just one big internet troll if you ask me

if he is human of course and not a bot

14 minutes ago, gnfnr2k said:

I think that Robin guy is just a programmed bot, he always shows up in GNR videos in seconds of them being posted.

16 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

When i had a yt channel Keepdreaming would comment on every video screaming about contracts and how slash has screwed fink over. I'm pretty sure he is also known as monstercantkillme

Well, seems like his new handle is "robotsrule12345". Hate that I still have to deal with those weirdos on my personal IG account.

• Sad 1

On 11/16/2023 at 12:54 AM, Voodoochild said:

There’s a guy on my Instagram post arguing that I got it all wrong and that it’s actually Robin playing on The General. Really, I can’t even 

Haha....you too? "Keep dreamin" by any chance? 😏

21 hours ago, GnR Chris said:

Probably that mojo guy. He thinks he works for the band. 

Do you think it's on his CV? Web Sheriff for GUNS

👌

7 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

Tried to find his username on YouTube, but couldn't remember when he posted nor the video. Or maybe it's not showing me because I already blocked him there. But I guess it's him indeed.

Has to be....must have infinite time on his/her hands...loooooong multiple comments on every LLeak and Robin GNR esque posts...saying the same thing basically over and over again without ever listening to reasonable retort and response....they're in their own echo chamber...

I honestly don't think troll, I think, mental institution....but hey....we all have something that can drive us crazy, I guess...

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, colonizedmind said:

Has to be....must have infinite time on his/her hands...loooooong multiple comments on every LLeak and Robin GNR esque posts...saying the same thing basically over and over again without ever listening to reasonable retort and response....they're in there own echo chamber...

I honestly don't think troll, I think, mental institution....but hey....we all have something that can drive us crazy, I guess...

You may be right on that, but either way, it's better to avoid such a thing. I think it's just a troll because from what people said, he possibly used bots to post on YouTube.

1 minute ago, Voodoochild said:

You may be right on that, but either way, it's better to avoid such a thing. I think it's just a troll because from what people said, he possibly used bots to post on YouTube.

At least cut of the jib shows his face 😏

To use the quote "At least we used to be able to look our enemy in the eyes on the battlefield...now we can't even get in the same room"

• ABSUЯD 1

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

A user on GN'R Evo implying to be related to either the Italian news site or Universal Italy is claiming that The General will be released on streaming platforms on Dec. 1st, a week before the shipping of the 7''.

Could be just a troll though.

3 weeks needs to speed up, so we can be free of rumours around a release for a New York minute...I think this release has been especially fervent!  

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

A user on GN'R Evo implying to be related to either the Italian news site or Universal Italy is claiming that The General will be released on streaming platforms on Dec. 1st, a week before the shipping of the 7''.

I sometimes wonder if Axl thinks The General was released when it was suppose to, hence why they played it live.  I'd be surprised if the band played it because it was leaked (unless it was the band themselves who leaked it, which seems less likely).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, downzy said:

I sometimes wonder if Axl thinks The General was released when it was suppose to, hence why they played it live.  I'd be surprised if the band played it because it was leaked (unless it was the band themselves who leaked it, which seems less likely).

I guess they had plan to play it after it was released, but I think it's unlikely that Axl didn't know about the leak and that it wasn't released when it was supposed to. Maybe he just decided to play it anyway since they won't be touring again for a while.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I think if this is the truth, that Italian news site will surely post an article about it soon enough.

• PERHAPS 4

33 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I guess they had plan to play it after it was released, but I think it's unlikely that Axl didn't know about the leak and that it wasn't released when it was supposed to. Maybe he just decided to play it anyway since they won't be touring again for a while.

Yeah, I think it's unlikely too. 

But I wouldn't be shocked if did happen at this point.  

• PERHAPS 1

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Yes, Richard mentioned in his St.Louis (🥹) interview that he was looking forward to it joining the set soon, so the plan was to play it on release day, one would assume. So it came later than it should by a couple of shows than if it had released....

• Like 1