New GNR merch

7 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Their merch quality has dropped dramatically since the reunion kicked off. You know it's bad when bootlegs look better than official merch, lol.

When I saw them during the 2014 Vegas residency, they had a ton of unique shirts for sale. Pretty sure I bought around five of them. When they played here in December last year, they had the event shirt and a couple with the AFD logo similar to what you could get at any Hot Topic store. The guy selling bootlegs outside the stadium legit had better shirts.

Edited by twistoflemon21
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Sweersa said:

Any ape themed plush toys, or Gun N' Roses condoms? 

KISS has condoms. Never heard of any other band. lol

5 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Usual overpriced shite. 

Amazed anyone buys it, but it always gives me a laugh when the emails drop into my inbox. 

I'd absolutely piss myself laughing if I saw someone wandering around in those revolting tracksuit bottoms. 

I do like the shirts. The other stuff was too much money. If I did buy the pants I would wear them around the house only.

8 hours ago, GNRmello77 said:

They had these cool leather jackets some years ago, got one of those but besides that everything is poor design on the webshop

when I last saw KISS they had an awesome jacket. It was like a stadium jacket and it was only $200 which I didn't think was bad. A lot of KISS fans bought it.

4 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Interesting! I played an old KISS pinball machine in Vegas a few months ago. They also had a newer one, both were a lot of fun. The Guns N' Roses pinball was broken, figures. It was the older one. 

16 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I do like the shirts. The other stuff was too much money. If I did buy the pants I would wear them around the house only.

when I last saw KISS they had an awesome jacket. It was like a stadium jacket and it was only $200 which I didn't think was bad. A lot of KISS fans bought it.

Cool, I like it when bands have that kind of merch. I like Kiss and saw them in 2022 as well, great show Gene brought his A game. But not big enough a fan to buy merch haha