Axl Sued For Sexual Assault

Didn't Axl already file some kind of opposition, something like,"I want Sheila Kennedy to stop harassing me and in fact, I want her to pay me damages for Libel and Slander? 🤔

No clue where this ends, it's turning into a cat & mouse game with both lawyers doing what they're paid to, which is do annoying lawyer things. I'm following the case, with big thanks again to @Blackstar, but I have to admit I still have absolutely no idea what to think about it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BangoSkank said:

No clue where this ends, it's turning into a cat & mouse game with both lawyers doing what they're paid to, which is do annoying lawyer things. I'm following the case, with big thanks again to @Blackstar, but I have to admit I still have absolutely no idea what to think about it.

Your Avatar perfectly matches your thoughts on the Sheila Kennedy and Axl Rose Lawsuit! 🤭💡🤔

• Haha 1
  • PERHAPS 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Axl's lawyers have filed their reply to Sheila Kennedy's opposition to the motion to dismiss:

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fbem/DocumentDisplayServlet?documentId=Mz2PL8honzWHUMH9uf9CYA==&system=prod

Wow, thanks for the update. 💡🤔 I skimmed it and Axl's Lawyers were like,"Miss Kennedy has made contradictory statements. She has claimed that she willingly had sex with Axl and then  she said he raped her against her will and the sex was not consensual. She is a wishy washy person who cannot be trusted." 💡

58 minutes ago, cineater said:

Just seems like legal bullshit on the improper service.  I wouldn't say justice had been served by throwing a case out for that.  Seems to me, even though improper, Axl's lawyers are well aware of what that summons, lawsuit is all about.  I know, the law isn't about what's right or wrong, fair or unfair, it's about following rules and procedures.  Just kind of funny the leader of a band like GNR is going to hide behind rules and regs.  I would expect more of "yeah I fucking got it and I'm coming after your ass for lying!"  :lol:  But maybe this is just a minor thing that's part of the bigger picture that says I'm proving you wrong on every fucking point and I am all over your ass.

It has been reported that Axl asked Sheila to pay him for damages! LMAO! 😀

11 hours ago, cineater said:

Just seems like legal bullshit on the improper service.  I wouldn't say justice had been served by throwing a case out for that.  Seems to me, even though improper, Axl's lawyers are well aware of what that summons, lawsuit is all about.  I know, the law isn't about what's right or wrong, fair or unfair, it's about following rules and procedures.  Just kind of funny the leader of a band like GNR is going to hide behind rules and regs.  I would expect more of "yeah I fucking got it and I'm coming after your ass for lying!"  :lol:  But maybe this is just a minor thing that's part of the bigger picture that says I'm proving you wrong on every fucking point and I am all over your ass.

My sentiments exactly.

But he better not word it that way cause being all over her ass (allegedly) got him into this mess in the first place...

Her lawyers might take it as a confession LOL

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, Avillart said:

My sentiments exactly.

But he better not word it that way cause being all over her ass (allegedly) got him into this mess in the first place...

Her lawyers might take it as a confession LOL

Technically, SHE claims she got into his ass by playing with his ass literally and making him orgasm! 🤣

• Haha 1

On 5/22/2024 at 10:36 PM, Blackstar said:

Axl's lawyers have filed their reply to Sheila Kennedy's opposition to the motion to dismiss:

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fbem/DocumentDisplayServlet?documentId=Mz2PL8honzWHUMH9uf9CYA==&system=prod

Did anyone else notice that the Lawsuit called Axl William Bruce Rose and NOT William Bruce Rose, Jr? 💡🤔 Technically, William Bruce Rose is Axl's FATHER. Axl has a Jr at the end of his biological name. 💡😵‍💫

48 minutes ago, Karice said:

Did anyone else notice that the Lawsuit called Axl William Bruce Rose and NOT William Bruce Rose, Jr? 💡🤔 Technically, William Bruce Rose is Axl's FATHER. Axl has a Jr at the end of his biological name. 💡😵‍💫

That's what I've been thinking from the first time we got to see the documents. Coming from a family of lawyers, I know how every word matters, and in my view, Axl could've played them with this detail. He doesn't have to repsond to anything cause this case is not about him but about his father. Technically, he could ignore it all. 

Especially when you see how pedantic they are when it comes to their "Gate-or-Door"-Gate...

2 hours ago, Avillart said:

That's what I've been thinking from the first time we got to see the documents. Coming from a family of lawyers, I know how every word matters, and in my view, Axl could've played them with this detail. He doesn't have to repsond to anything cause this case is not about him but about his father. Technically, he could ignore it all. 

Especially when you see how pedantic they are when it comes to their "Gate-or-Door"-Gate...

Yep, he could use this as a technical loophole. 😈

5 hours ago, Avillart said:

I don't think the legal name matters in the U.S. civil law, as long as the person.defendant can be identified. Axl has been sued before as "William Bailey" and "William Bruce Rose". Moreover, in this case"William Bruce Rose" is the a/k/a for Axl Rose.

• Like 1

The hearing for Axl's motion to dismiss has been set for October 22, so after the status conference that will take place on September 24 (according to the schedule suggested by Axl and accepted by the judge, the discovery phase with the depositions etc. should have been completed by then).

So this most likely means that the case is proceeding according to the schedule regardless of Axl's motion, but there won't be any public updates until September (because the depositions/testimonies are not among the documents that are made available for the public).