Axl Sued For Sexual Assault

57 minutes ago, Avillart said:

Just in case this has been misunderstood - the woman Eduardo Lebeis talks about was the woman sent from the court to serve the papers, not a stalker. 

It's the actual stalkers who have everyone on the property paranoid by now (can you blame Axl IF he's hiding in the house) and Eduardo telling her she was trespassing. 

His statement goes on: 

Edua.png

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=0Sg9bF90HE13h7t9LhpIVw==

Yes but the whole having to be served by physical paper drop off is absurd 😂

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I guess it is an joke, but i  talk about real security like most rich people has.

He's in an area where everyone is rich.  He's reasonably safe.  His only real concern is fans bothering him.  He's not that popular these days and his fan base isn't that young to be stalking him.  As you've seen, he feels safe enough to be out running on the streets or walking up to get the mail. 

Which begs to question, since there aren't fans driving around Malibu looking for him,  are a few of them getting tipped off to be in the right place at the right time?  Inside job, if I was exploring that question.

Out on tour, security is a different issue.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, cineater said:

Он находится в районе, где все богаты. Он в достаточной безопасности. Единственное, что его беспокоит, — это беспокоящие его фанаты. В наши дни он не так популярен, и его фанаты не так молоды, чтобы преследовать его. Как вы видели, он чувствует себя в достаточной безопасности, чтобы бегать по улицам или ходить за почтой. 

Возникает вопрос: поскольку фанатов нет, разъезжающих по Малибу в поисках его, некоторые из них получают предупреждение о том, что они находятся в нужном месте в нужное время? Внутренняя работа, если я изучал этот вопрос.

Во время тура безопасность – это другой вопрос.

Fake fans hired by the Lebeises to maintain the illusion of his popularity?

5 hours ago, cineater said:

He's in an area where everyone is rich.  He's reasonably safe.  His only real concern is fans bothering him.  He's not that popular these days and his fan base isn't that young to be stalking him.  As you've seen, he feels safe enough to be out running on the streets or walking up to get the mail. 

Which begs to question, since there aren't fans driving around Malibu looking for him,  are a few of them getting tipped off to be in the right place at the right time?  Inside job, if I was exploring that question.

I think if just  few fans go stalk you house is .enough to feel. Uncomfortable. I saw the pics that Avillar posted, and had the impression that Axl and Beta had  scared face  is just my impression about these pics.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, cineater said:

But the fans are driving around Malibu (and other places associated with Axl) looking for him, and when you look around social media, there are many many who say life is short and they don't care whether it's right or wrong, they are planning to go see Axl's house. 

After it got around that I spent an entire day with Guns + TB + family and friends and pets at their hotel I got bombarded for months after by women who asked me to "take me with you next time you visit Axl" (assuming this was a regular thing for me), to "teach me how to be a groupie" (WTF??), and "are you coming to this and that show with me, I got tickets, you take us backstage". 

I'm not exaggerating, it was so much I got seriously ill in October and didn't even want to open FB anymore. 

After this experience I can only imagine what's really going on there around his house. That's why I wasn't kidding when I posted yesterday that - like Eduardo's statement shows - everyone at the property is probably on alert now and that they assumed the lady who delivered the court papers was also a stalker.

Yes, Axl loves the attention, he's lives the rock star thing. BUT - at the right place at the right time. He's still that very private guy also. 

As for security on tour - at the shows, yes. of course. In the hotel however, zero but his regulars - TB, Del James, Andrei. No security. Also not with the drivers when everyone was leaving for the show that night. 

In Rome where lots of fans were present, police was taking care of everything, as far as I know. 

• Like 4

People LAUGHED at me when I suggested that Axl needs a motorcycle helmet to protect his identity like my Fictional Axl Rose characters wear, with more and more Fans becoming unhinged (Used bandaid bracelets, anyone? 😱🤢🤮, my motorcycle helmet to protect his identity won't seem all that laughable VERY soon. 💡

4 hours ago, Avillart said:

But the fans are driving around Malibu (and other places associated with Axl) looking for him, and when you look around social media, there are many many who say life is short and they don't care whether it's right or wrong, they are planning to go see Axl's house. 

After it got around that I spent an entire day with Guns + TB + family and friends and pets at their hotel I got bombarded for months after by women who asked me to "take me with you next time you visit Axl" (assuming this was a regular thing for me), to "teach me how to be a groupie" (WTF??), and "are you coming to this and that show with me, I got tickets, you take us backstage". 

I'm not exaggerating, it was so much I got seriously ill in October and didn't even want to open FB anymore. 

After this experience I can only imagine what's really going on there around his house. That's why I wasn't kidding when I posted yesterday that - like Eduardo's statement shows - everyone at the property is probably on alert now and that they assumed the lady who delivered the court papers was also a stalker.

Yes, Axl loves the attention, he's lives the rock star thing. BUT - at the right place at the right time. He's still that very private guy also. 

As for security on tour - at the shows, yes. of course. In the hotel however, zero but his regulars - TB, Del James, Andrei. No security. Also not with the drivers when everyone was leaving for the show that night. 

In Rome where lots of fans were present, police was taking care of everything, as far as I know. 

If there were many, many, we'd see more pictures and less of Axl being caught out on the street or walking up to get his mail.  Both of those are too random to be random in my book.  But there are a few people who visit LA and make it a point to find his house.  If he's some place public there's more of a chance a fan might take his picture.  When he is caught though, you don't see security, he must feel he's safe.

Not so sure about that loves attention and lives the rock star thing.  He likes racing and has to go to a friends funeral.  Where else have you seen him or read an interview?

Can I ask who arranged for you to spend the day in camp?

2 hours ago, cineater said:

If there were many, many, we'd see more pictures and less of Axl being caught out on the street or walking up to get his mail.  Both of those are too random to be random in my book.  But there are a few people who visit LA and make it a point to find his house.  If he's some place public there's more of a chance a fan might take his picture.  When he is caught though, you don't see security, he must feel he's safe.

Not so sure about that loves attention and lives the rock star thing.  He likes racing and has to go to a friends funeral.  Where else have you seen him or read an interview?

Yes agreed Axl don't like get attention.

On 4/21/2024 at 10:52 PM, Avillart said:

Yeah and not just the weather, given how people keep stalking the property. For some this may be a great trophy.

But also, it strikes me as somewhat unethical to "expose" him that way. Any neighbour or whoever passes by can look at the papers and draw (the wrong) conclusions. 

Considering the documents are available online for anyone to read them, why worry that some random person might see the physical copy?

On 4/22/2024 at 12:36 AM, Avillart said:

Just in case this has been misunderstood - the woman Eduardo Lebeis talks about was the woman sent from the court to serve the papers, not a stalker. 

It's the actual stalkers who have everyone on the property paranoid by now (can you blame Axl IF he's hiding in the house) and Eduardo telling her she was trespassing. 

His statement goes on: 

There's nothing about Eduardo's statement to suggest that everyone on the property is paranoid or that it's because of stalkers. The fact that they left the gate open and that there doesn't appear to be much security suggests that they are not paranoid and that there isn't any acute problem with stalkers.

8 hours ago, Avillart said:

So it's acceptable for you to go to his hotel and stick around for an entire day whereas somebody else just driving by his house on a public road is a stalker?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

Considering the documents are available online for anyone to read them, why worry that some random person might see the physical copy?

There's nothing about Eduardo's statement to suggest that everyone on the property is paranoid or that it's because of stalkers. The fact that they left the gate open and that there doesn't appear to be much security suggests that they are not paranoid and that there isn't any acute problem with stalkers.

So it's acceptable for you to go to his hotel and stick around for an entire day whereas somebody else just driving by his house on a public road is a stalker?

I get the impression that Avi was INVITED by Guns ,TB, etc  to spend the entire day with Guns, TB, etc. 💡 The people purposely driving by Axl's house hoping to see him are being creepy stalkers. 💡

7 hours ago, Karice said:

I get the impression that Avi was INVITED by Guns ,TB, etc  to spend the entire day with Guns, TB, etc. 💡 The people purposely driving by Axl's house hoping to see him are being creepy stalkers. 💡

I don't get the impression that she was invited to come to his hotel. I think she's indicated before that she just went there. Maybe her presence wasn't a problem to anyone, but the same goes for the people who drive by his house.

1 hour ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

I don't get the impression that she was invited to come to his hotel. I think she's indicated before that she just went there. Maybe her presence wasn't a problem to anyone, but the same goes for the people who drive by his house.

I'm pretty sure if she just went to the hotel, Guns, TB, etc would be calling an 8 letter word to deal with her. Or a 6 letter word. 💡😉

A new document was filed this afternoon. It is an agreement between both sides to extend Kennedy's time to file an opposition to Axll's 's motion to dismiss to May 9th. Axl has to file his reply to Kennedy's opposition by May 15th. The return date for the motion is extended to May 16th. 

• Like 3

On 4/23/2024 at 1:23 AM, cineater said:

That's what I said - I never saw any security (except for the shows). That doesn't change the fact that Eduardo stated that he thought the woman was trespassing and told her to leave, and it also doesn't change the fact that, according to the court documents, staff denied that Axl is the resident of the mansion. It was quoted that Beta is the resident and what's more, that Malibu is not Axl's primary residence. 

Further, it took the court several attempts by several people to deliver the papers while there's always someone at the property. The fact that his staff has to deny that Axl is resident there tells me that he doesn't want to be bothered at his home.  Which adds up with the expression/reaction he and Beta showed in the pics/video of the fans that put the footage out there. 

Um, you are aware that he's a stage person? Have you seen him on stage - how he loves being a rock star on stage?

Fate did. Just like the week before when Andrei came up to our gallery during the show and thanks to a funny mixup we became acquainted over the loud music. When your first conversation with someone is a shouting match it's a very good icebreaker ;)  

It wasn't my first time with Guns either. I met Axl back in the early 90's and got to be with Slash in the MJ video. I started working in the industry myself in the 90's. However, this is taking the thread off topic again and I shared part of my story before.

Not that I really care, but how the hell do you have a half-mile property like this and still allow people to "trespass"? Don't they keep the gates closed? Or shouldn't there be two gates so that even if someone somehow breaches the first one (?), they should still be stopped by the second one, i.e. not be able to get anywhere close to the residents? 
I mean, close the damn gate, man, especially if you're paid for it. I don't suppose someone literally tried to climb over it, right? 

11 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Not that I really care, but how the hell do you have a half-mile property like this and still allow people to "trespass"? Don't they keep the gates closed? Or shouldn't there be two gates so that even if someone somehow breaches the first one (?), they should still be stopped by the second one, i.e. not be able to get anywhere close to the residents? 
I mean, close the damn gate, man, especially if you're paid for it. I don't suppose someone literally tried to climb over it, right? 

The gate usually is closed which is why in the majority of the times the court tried to serve the papers they had to tape them to the gate. Just on the day it was the lady's turn to try and deliver them the gate was open (see Eduardo's statement).

Edited by Avillart

54 minutes ago, Avillart said:

The gate usually is closed which is why in the majority of the times the court tried to serve the papers they had to tape them to the gate. Just on the day it was the lady's turn to try and deliver them the gate was open (see Eduardo's statement).

Hmm, sounds like a Lebeis once again didn't do their job properly... :D

• Haha 1

On 4/23/2024 at 2:57 AM, Karice said:

Yep, this is the same man who went into hiding for about 4 years. 💡

Axl loves attention from attractive women aged 18-25, the more the better. He doesn't seem so enamoured when meeting male fans. He's a rockstar, he's too old for drugs and big boozing, so sex is his main thing. If you want to meet axl, just be a female with a great body aged 18-24 and you'll meet him no problem.  

On 4/23/2024 at 4:54 AM, Scream of the Butterfly said:

Yeah, the hotel people are the real stalkers. I live in London, so on my trip to LA I did a drive by of axls house. Lovely area, great views of the oceans. But I'd never go hang at the hotel and wait for hours/days. that is too far. I get some people are desperate to meet their idols, but they'll only let you down. No one can live up to what you create in your head. They're just people. and usually in the case of rock n roll, they're not exactly honourable people!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

Axl loves attention from attractive women aged 18-25, the more the better. He doesn't seem so enamoured when meeting male fans. He's a rockstar, he's too old for drugs and big boozing, so sex is his main thing. If you want to meet axl, just be a female with a great body aged 18-24 and you'll meet him no problem.  

There's not really much evidence for that though- there's never any 'kiss and tell" stories or anything or even nany rumours around this stuff. It's a strange existence he seems to lead! 

• Like 1