Axl Sued For Sexual Assault

49 minutes ago, Karice said:

Madonna is still attractive and she's like 66! 😜

Nah. She's not. She used to be. Whatever she's done to herself is horrible.

30 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Isn't  Diana Ross dead?

Would I mention her if she were?? :facepalm: She just turned 80 and still is gorgeous as ever.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

38 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Isn't  Diana Ross dead?

No, Diana Ross is still alive, she's just elderly, like 79. 💡😀 Edit. I did a quick run to Google, and she just turned 80 last month. 😀I  was VERY close. 😀

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Nah. She's not. She used to be. Whatever she's done to herself is horrible.

Would I mention her if she were?? :facepalm: She just turned 80 and still is gorgeous as ever.

Then i confused with someone else.

On 4/21/2024 at 6:56 AM, volxluvr said:

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/DocumentList?docketId=R85Db/YNG1iqWjYMsL/tGw==&display=all&courtType=New York County Supreme Court

All's attorneys have filed a formal motion to dismiss Kennedy's lawsuit. Documents were filed yesterday. 

This f—- B—-TCH 

I hate this    Let me have her I will run her over with my horse

• Confused 1

Tomorrow is an important day because Sheila's Lawyers want to question Axl. 💡 April 26th seemed so far away when this was first announced about two months ago 💡 In a hilarious side note, tomorrow is also National Pretzel Day and Auntie Anne's is giving free pretzels all day long! 😜 Maybe Axl can go get a free pretzel tomorrow! 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/24/2024 at 7:00 PM, Ratam said:

Isn't  Diana Ross dead?

It occured to me that you might be thinking of Aretha Franklin. She died in 2018. 🤔 Ariana Grande showed up to Aretha's Funeral with a short, tight,  black dress like she was going to a nightclub and some Pastor was hugging her inappropriately or something like that while she looked uncomfortable. 😵‍💫 I  remember people saying something like,"Poor Aretha. Her Funeral was so disrespectful to her. She deserved a better funeral. 💡

Edited by Karice

3 hours ago, Karice said:

It occured to me that you might be thinking of Aretha Franklin. She died in 2018. 🤔 Ariana Grande showed up to Aretha's Funeral with a short, tight,  black dress like she was going to a nightclub and some Pastor was hugging her inappropriately or something like that while she looked uncomfortable. 😵‍💫 I  remember people saying something like,"Poor Aretha. Her Funeral was so disrespectful to her. She deserved a better funeral. 💡

I now realize that confused she with Donna Summer, Summer died in 2012.

2 hours ago, BluegrassBlues said:

Did the questioning happen on the 26th? Or was that changed, do we have any updates? 

I think it's likely it didn't happen since there is a motion pending.

I don't think depositions are included in the public document filings for a case (especially the content of what a witness said), so we'll probably won't know.

• Thanks 1