Axl Sued For Sexual Assault

1 hour ago, Avillart said:

That's exactly what I thought - why would security guards have his plasters? But they're adamant it happened that way. According to them Axl would peel off the plasters after the show (something I personally never saw him do) and drop them into the pit. Those fans saw it and asked the security to pick them up for them. At the following shows they (again, their words, not mine) would ask the security directly to get the bandaids for them. Again, I didn't believe it myself at first but then they kept posting photos and sharing their stories how they got them. One of them collected the bandaids in her Nightrain passport and someone stole it during a show. The main fan group on FB made a post about it and helped her get the passport back. Some of them became friends over the plaster-hunting, met at the shows and/or encouraged each other to hunt down Axl, go to his house and stuff. Some met him after shows for autographs, one woman even got his autograph tattooed on her head. They share those stories and photos on FB and get congrats for it like it's not the least bit weird. Those who say something or call them weird (like they did with the stalker yesterday) get called negative and the admins in those groups "deal" with them.
I met him too but neither 30 years ago nor today did I even only stick a camera in his face or ask him to sign my skull. But he did sign hers and he seems to be aware of the plaster thing, so I guess he's ok with the weirdness. They have his DNA and even bragged with it and it makes you wonder what they want with it (the possibilities are endless when you think about it) but he doesn't seem to mind. 

But it's taking the thread off topic. That was not my intention. Just to reply to volxluvr's post. 

I honestly think this has to be nonsense. I've been to numerous GNR gigs and never once seen Axl take plasters off his hand and drop them in the pit! 

I feel these people may be absolutely nuts. 

37 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I honestly think this has to be nonsense. I've been to numerous GNR gigs and never once seen Axl take plasters off his hand and drop them in the pit! 

I feel these people may be absolutely nuts. 

Not to derail the thread any further but maybe this way everyone can judge for themselves if it's nonsense or not - I looked up some of those posts on FB I mentioned earlier on, so you guys can see for yourself. 

pls.png

baid.pngaid.png

ndi.png

plas.jpg

bdi.jpg

1 minute ago, Rindmelon said:

yep...that has to be the weirdest thing I have seen from the fanbase ever.

I still think the guy who got DJs face tattoed on his entire back wins weirdest fan (sorry if you lost here, but 😬).

And those people waiting outside Axls house.... Leave him alone, if you're that obsessed you're well aware that he loves his privacy, so allow him that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That is... I don't even have words. Who, in their right mind would make a used bandaid bracelet and wear it?? I honestly gagged at that. Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt those are even Axl's. Has anyone actually seen him toss his used bandaids into the crowd? I feel like he is too clean to do that 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Avillart said:

Yes some made it a sport last summer to collect the bandaids he wears on his hands to keep the jewelry from slipping off his fingers. I also couldn't believe it at first but they proudly posted photos and told their stories how they supposedly got the bandaids from the security guys after the gigs and collected them. Every time one of them got one she posted it and got congrats from the others. 

1 hour ago, Avillart said:

Not to derail the thread any further but maybe this way everyone can judge for themselves if it's nonsense or not - I looked up some of those posts on FB I mentioned earlier on, so you guys can see for yourself. 

pls.png

baid.pngaid.png

ndi.png

plas.jpg

bdi.jpg

That's really gross tbh. And very disturbing.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Avillart said:

Не хочу еще больше сбивать тему с толку, но, возможно, таким образом каждый сможет судить сам, чушь это или нет - я посмотрел некоторые из тех постов на ФБ, о которых упоминал ранее, так что вы, ребята, можете убедиться в этом сами. 

пожалуйста.png

байд.pngпомощь.png

нди.png

плас.jpg

bdi.jpg

Do I understand correctly that Axl takes off his Band-Aids and gives them to the fans himself? Is his autograph on one of the patches?

2 hours ago, BluegrassBlues said:

That is... I don't even have words. Who, in their right mind would make a used bandaid bracelet and wear it?? I honestly gagged at that. Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt those are even Axl's. Has anyone actually seen him toss his used bandaids into the crowd? I feel like he is too clean to do that 

Personally, I've never seen him toss them and no one else I know here in Europe has. Going by when those women started posting their pics and stories, the "trend" started towards the end of the US leg of the tour. 

Funnily enough, one of the women is discussing it again just now with other fans and this time she even posted a video in one of the threads showing Axl really peeling off a bandaid and tossing it. I've never seen it before and it makes me question him now too LOL What was he thinking?? 

plst.png

ppp.png

1 hour ago, lunastar said:

Do I understand correctly that Axl takes off his Band-Aids and gives them to the fans himself? Is his autograph on one of the patches?

Yes, that is correct.

Edited by Avillart
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Avillart said:

Personally, I've never seen him toss them and no one else I know here in Europe has. Going by when those women started posting their pics and stories, the "trend" started towards the end of the US leg of the tour. 

Funnily enough, one of the women is discussing it again just now with other fans and this time she even posted a video in one of the threads showing Axl really peeling off a bandaid and tossing it. I've never seen it before and it makes me question him now too LOL What was he thinking?? 

plst.png

ppp.png

Yes, that is correct.

EWW! Axl no, stop doing that :lol: I would honest to God rather take a microphone to the face then take home a bloody bandaid 

• Haha 2

Feels like they're 15 and it's 1992, but oh well. 
Anyway, what does this have to do with a sexual assault allegation? Were band-aids involved? Did he use them to stick her on the bed or something? 
Or do they fall off him everywhere he walks/runs? Or how do we know they're his own? So many questions! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

I still think the guy who got DJs face tattoed on his entire back wins weirdest fan (sorry if you lost here, but 😬).

And those people waiting outside Axls house.... Leave him alone, if you're that obsessed you're well aware that he loves his privacy, so allow him that.

Are there any pictures of that tattoo?! 

Fucking hell- imagine having that on you for the rest of your life! 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Avillart said:

Well, Axl seems to be home🤷 One of the fans that collect his used bandaids stalked his house yesterday and posted a video and screenshots on FB. To me he doesn't even look like Axl, something is off there and other people say in the comments these pics must be from 2002 but some saw the video and say it's legit and it was indeed yesterday. 

They look really happy to see the sweaty bandaid collector camping outside his house, don’t they. 

Also, did Axl make Beta hold an umbrella over him to go and collect packages from his driveway? 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, jamillos said:

Feels like they're 15 and it's 1992, but oh well. 
Anyway, what does this have to do with a sexual assault allegation? Were band-aids involved? Did he use them to stick her on the bed or something? 
Or do they fall off him everywhere he walks/runs? Or how do we know they're his own? So many questions! 

Well, I was 15 back in 1992 and I met him then but I never got any bandaids from him. Also not last year when I met him again. Wait - now I feel like a failure LOL

Joking aside. The plaster thing is not related to the assault topic but the photos the plaster collectors posted yesterday and that I shared here on the previous page are. Cause somebody posted that Friday was a due date in the case but that there seems to be no news about it. Also, as has been shared by others in this thread, the court has been trying to serve Axl the papers several times but he was never home and one time a staff member even told the court person that Axl is not the resident but Beta.

Since the picture from the stalkers/bandaid collectors show him 2 days ago I thought I'd share them here, to document that he must be home. 

Again, I apologize if that was wrong and took things off topic but at least it is some "news". 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They look really happy to see the sweaty bandaid collector camping outside his house, don’t they. 

Also, did Axl make Beta hold an umbrella over him to go and collect packages from his driveway? 😂

LOL Yes he did. People on FB are also laughing at him for this and call him diva.