Axl Sued For Sexual Assault

15 minutes ago, Avillart said:

Well, I was 15 back in 1992 and I met him then but I never got any bandaids from him. Also not last year when I met him again. Wait - now I feel like a failure LOL

Joking aside. The plaster thing is not related to the assault topic but the photos the plaster collectors posted yesterday and that I shared here on the previous page are. Cause somebody posted that Friday was a due date in the case but that there seems to be no news about it. Also, as has been shared by others in this thread, the court has been trying to serve Axl the papers several times but he was never home and one time a staff member even told the court person that Axl is not the resident but Beta.

Since the picture from the stalkers/bandaid collectors show him 2 days ago I thought I'd share them here, to document that he must be home. 

Again, I apologize if that was wrong and took things off topic but at least it is some "news". 

All's cool. Beta holding an umbrella over him is definitely lame in any case. I'd expect something like that from Michael Jackson maybe. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, jamillos said:

All's cool. Beta holding an umbrella over him is definitely lame in any case. I'd expect something like that from Michael Jackson maybe. 

Someone else I met in 1992 LOL and got into the video shoot with him and Slash in Munich. Life's funny ways - going to see Slash play Live tonight. Never seen any of his non-GNR projects live. Let's see how it goes. 

Anyway, back on topic. Sorry again everyone.

15 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Are we sure Is Axl? For the pant's color I assume he Is, AND the umbrella. 

What a lonely life, just him AND that lady.

are Axl and Beta always together, in every waking hour? I doubt it. I know that he considers Beta to be his mother so maybe one of the reasons she's there is so he won't be lonely and I'm sure when he wants the company of other people/women there's no shortage of that as well.

Edited by Rovim

3 minutes ago, Lio said:

Axl should throw his bandaids in the bin. Gross! That he just throws them there where the plebs can clean them up is disgusting.

He might also contemplate a restraining order against fans who collect bandaids, especially the bloody ones, and people with his sig tattooed on their head.

The fact that he signs his used bandaids has me worrying a bit about his own sanity. And it's plain sad that Beta has to hold his umbrella.

is it sad for Axl or sad for Beta? the "hold my umbrella" thing? surely not sad for Beta, as she's living the good life thanks to Axl.

never liked umbrellas myself cause one hand is always busy holding it when it's raining. I guess I would feel like a cunt if someone that was working for me held my umbrella for me, but I need to think about this subject some more to form a more conclusive opinion on the matter. 

Relax, people. Both his hands are full carrying stuff. If someone I cared for couldn't hold an umbrella themselves in the rain, I would happily do it for them, too. I highly doubt Beta would be doing that if his hands were available to hold his own umbrella.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rovim said:

is it sad for Axl or sad for Beta? the "hold my umbrella" thing? surely not sad for Beta, as she's living the good life thanks to Axl.

never liked umbrellas myself cause one hand is always busy holding it when it's raining. I guess I would feel like a cunt if someone that was working for me held my umbrella for me, but I need to think about this subject some more to form a more conclusive opinion on the matter. 

I don't know who it's sad for, I just think it's a sad sight in general :lol: And the umbrella is broken too, so that doesn't help!

59 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I think it thread is more appropriate to Axl Meet thread.

Yeah it would be cool to move the discussion there somehow but don't know how.

39 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Are we sure Is Axl? For the pant's color I assume he Is, AND the umbrella. 

What a lonely life, just him AND that lady.

Yeah I also said something is off there. It doesn't really look like Axl to me. The silhouette, the posture, the way he walks with his feet outward (Axl walks over his big toes) and the hair looks so different. Also the guy in the pictures - however blurry - looks younger to me. Then again, who else would he be, right? but still, something is strange there. 

24 minutes ago, Rovim said:

are Axl and Beta always together, in every waking hour? I doubt it. I know that he considers Beta to be his mother so maybe one of the reasons she's there is so he won't be lonely and I'm sure when he wants the company of other people/women there's no shortage of that as well.

She said to me last summer, "Where I am, there is Axl". Looks like she meant it.. 

13 minutes ago, Lio said:

Axl should throw his bandaids in the bin. Gross! That he just throws them there where the plebs can clean them up is disgusting.

He might also contemplate a restraining order against fans who collect bandaids, especially the bloody ones, and people with his sig tattooed on their head.

The fact that he signs his used bandaids has me worrying a bit about his own sanity. And it's plain sad that Beta has to hold his umbrella.

Agree with all of this. What surprises me is how the same guy who publicly demanded the beaches to be closed cause of Covid and who was still wearing a mask when it wasn't mandatory anymore is so "careless" now. Also from a spiritual point of view. I mean when you think of all the curses and esoteric stuff he used to believe in and be afraid of - I mean he must be aware that some people may use his DNA for spellwork or something. Those women are exactly the type crazy enough to do this. I mean they even brag with having his blood. Why would anyone want to have that?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lio said:

I don't know who it's sad for, I just think it's a sad sight in general :lol: And the umbrella is broken too, so that doesn't help!

yes, but why is it sad, exactly? I'm too invested in this. not saying it's not sad. is it cause it seems like Axl needs someone to hold his umbrella for him cause grown ups should hold their own umbrellas? my guess is there are a lot of very rich people who got their own umbrella holders, just like Beta kinda like golf. If this is all you can give me, I'll drop it but it's one of the more interesting topics I've come across in recent months around here.

29 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Relax, people. Both his hands are full carrying stuff. If someone I cared for couldn't hold an umbrella themselves in the rain, I would happily do it for them, too. I highly doubt Beta would be doing that if his hands were available to hold his own umbrella.

I don't see what's so sad about it tbh, I just looked at the pic now. didn't know Axl was holding shit with both hands.

45 minutes ago, Rovim said:

I don't see what's so sad about it tbh, I just looked at the pic now. didn't know Axl was holding shit with both hands.

Just a feeling I got. Maybe I found it sad because some fan felt it warranted a picture being taken and posted all over the internet? You're making me overthink this now. Why is this picture making me feel sad?

12 minutes ago, EvanG said:

My girlfriend held an umbrella for me the other day and I never realized until now how sad this might have looked to others. I’m going to do some serious thinking (and drinking) about this and hopefully figure this one out.

Diva!

Just now, Lio said:

Just a feeling I got. Maybe I found it sad because some fan felt it warranted a picture being taken and posted all over the internet? You're making me overthink this now. Why is this picture making me feel sad?

please keep me updated if you reach a concrete conclusion about what induced the sadness. sometimes the answers to these tough questions don't easily present themselves.

btw: Evan is a known diva, just from reading his posts you can tell. wouldn't surprise me if he lets his gf hold his umbrella for him 100% of the time just so he can put both his hands in his pockets.

17 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

I still think the guy who got DJs face tattoed on his entire back wins weirdest fan (sorry if you lost here, but 😬).

And those people waiting outside Axls house.... Leave him alone, if you're that obsessed you're well aware that he loves his privacy, so allow him that.

Rite I agree. Personally I love the man and would never ever invade his privacy.  I do not even invade privacy of people I don’t love let alone love.  Even animals deserve privacy.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rovim said:

You know what I found It sad? Because Slash AND Duff are out promoting their art, good or bad, It doesn't matter, but they are out with their family AND everything, I know I'm just projecting, but I wish him well AND I wish he would be doing  what he do so great, instead he Is with that grifter, Alone AND in reclusion. For me that Is sad

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

instead he Is with that grifter, Alone AND in reclusion. For me that Is sad

How do you know he is alone? Maybe he spends all his time with friends, impossible to know.

• Like 2

Well it is a bit diva-ish to get someone to hold an umbrella over you whilst you go to the end of your driveway to fetch a parcel - normal people would just run out there and get it. On their own. 

Another thing is - the dynamic between Axl and Beta it it often seems (SEEMS) like she’s scurrying around after him, she very often is carrying all the bags on tour planes whilst he carries none for example.

So it is kinda sad to see that that behaviour carries on whilst they’re at home and not just on tour. It seems a bit like he belittles her and she just goes along with it. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, jamillos said:

Because that's what pedos do?

Anyway, on second thoughts I am not comfortable with this, either. In these enlightened times of gender equality I think Axl should have made a progressive statement by insisting that Beta carries all the heavy packages while he walked with umbrella, optionally providing some cover for her.