Axl Sued For Sexual Assault

Is it me or does this sound like Axl / his representatives do acknowledge that the encounter did happen?

So far I only knew the version where he stated that he doesn't remember having met her, maybe taken a fan photo in passing, or something like that.

Here it sounds like it did happen (with consent) ?

https://societyofrock.com/axl-rose-gives-response-to-sexual-assault-lawsuit/

Edited by Avillart

26 minutes ago, Avillart said:

Is it me or does this sound like Axl / his representatives do acknowledge that the encounter did happen?

So far I only knew the version where he stated that he doesn't remember having met her, maybe taken a fan photo in passing, or something like that.

Here it sounds like it did happen (with consent) ?

https://societyofrock.com/axl-rose-gives-response-to-sexual-assault-lawsuit/

No, this is just based on Axl's answer that was filed about 3 weeks ago:

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fbem/DocumentDisplayServlet?documentId=OxMPP/i5Z5i/N/ZGv1TCYA==&system=prod

Axl's attorney's merely point out what Sheila Kennedy said in her book and in the Look Away documentary, but deny there was any sexual activity as alleged in her lawsuit or any of the alleged conversations. It is not denied in the answer, though, that she may have been in Axl's hotel (it says Axl has no "sufficient knowledge and belief" about that = he doesn't know/remember).

Edited by Blackstar
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

While I don't doubt she was hanging around the band at 15, which is concerning in itself as the adults in her life really failed her for allowing that, isn't this the woman whose story has changed so dramatically that at one point it genuinely sounded like a Lifetime movie drama, whose details also kept changing to the point where even she couldn't keep up with them anymore? Didn't she also have a book in the works as well? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BluegrassBlues said:

While I don't doubt she was hanging around the band at 15, which is concerning in itself as the adults in her life really failed her for allowing that, isn't this the woman whose story has changed so dramatically that at one point it genuinely sounded like a Lifetime movie drama, whose details also kept changing to the point where even she couldn't keep up with them anymore? Didn't she also have a book in the works as well? 

Yes, she came on here a few years ago. Her story has so many inconsistencies, she's definitely after either money or fame.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Yes, she came on here a few years ago. Her story has so many inconsistencies, she's definitely after either money or fame.

Thank you! I thought that maybe her, this story just doesn't sound true to me either. I mean, some of the things she is talking about here are just not even plausible and there are so many holes in her story 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

11 hours ago, janrichmond said:

It is kind of funny to re-read that open letter from Raz Cue and remember the absolute bullshit Duff was saying at the time about what good dudes GnR were back in the day - he totally rewrote history :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

The Washington Post is just to suscriptors.

Rolling Stone has also reported on this:

Appearing on video was Michelle Rhoades, a woman who alleged that Axl Rose sexually assaulted her when she was 15 years old in 1985, just before Guns N’ Roses rose to fame. Rhoades had spoken about the allegations on social media in the past, though this was the first time she’d spoken so publicly on the claims. In the video, Rhoades alleged that Rose and two other men assaulted her at the band’s rehearsal space and that afterward “Axl Rose would pick up my limp, bruised, and bloodied body and throw it out into the parking lot like a piece of trash.” )A rep for Rose did not reply to a request for comment.)https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/make-music-safe-report-survivor-groups-sexual-abuse-1234976725/

On 3/18/2024 at 12:38 AM, BluegrassBlues said:

I have no recollection of her story changing dramatically. What was the most dramatic change?

On 3/18/2024 at 2:25 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It is kind of funny to re-read that open letter from Raz Cue and remember the absolute bullshit Duff was saying at the time about what good dudes GnR were back in the day - he totally rewrote history :lol:

It's a great letter. I hope Duff read it.

Raz later apologized for mixing politics into it, but I don't really blame him, considering he was answering to Duff, who had also brought up Trump's comments.

I'm curious, what do you all think about the allegations against other artists included in the report? Is Axl the only innocent person on the list or are these other people also being falsely accused?

Ryan Adams
Jimmie Allen
Nick Carter
Danny Elfman
Justin Geever aka Justin Sane
Clifford Harris Jr. aka “T.I.” and Tameka “Tiny” Harris
Cornell Haynes Jr. aka Nelly
Don Henley
Daniel Hernandez aka Tekashi69
Jacob Hoggard
Jermaine Jackson
Melissa Viviane Jefferson aka Lizzo
Robert Kelly aka R. Kelly
Anthony Kiedis
Thomas “Tommy” Lee
Jerry Lee Lewis
Prince Rogers Nelson aka Prince
Tremaine Neverson aka Trey Songz
Ted Nugent
Paul Oakenfold
Dieuson Octave aka Kodak Black
Jimmy Page
Thomas Wesley Pentz aka Diplo

Elvis Presley
Rolling Stones
William Bruce “Axl” Rose Jr.
Cherilyn “Cher” Sarkisian
Nikki Sixx
Gordon Sumner aka Sting
Steven Tallarico aka Steven Tyler
Kaallan “KR” Walker
Brian Warner aka Marilyn Manson

https://www.andersonadvocates.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Music-Industry-Report-2024-02-27_updated.pdf

Yeah, this is the same girl that was excluded from the Look Away documentary because even they could see she was batshit insane. I remember her complaining about it on one of her videos, saying that Axl's lawyers "blocked" her. They didn't block Sheila Kennedy though. It's a obvious that this woman, whoever she is, needs serious mental help. Last time I checked on her, she was talking about time travelling to visit her younger self and casting spells on people. 

Also, Raz Cue can choke. Trump has 18 separate sexual assault allegations on his head, but Raz is a-okay with that and will happily call all those women liars. But we're supposed to sit here and pretend he cares or believes one iota of what Michelle's talking about? It's obvious he was just annoyed some former associates were opposing his Dear Leader and was grasping at straws to bitch back. What a scumbag.

Edited by meadsoap
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

Raz later apologized for mixing politics into it, but I don't really blame him, considering he was answering to Duff, who had also brought up Trump's comments.

I'm curious, what do you all think about the allegations against other artists included in the report? Is Axl the only innocent person on the list or are these other people also being falsely accused?

Ryan Adams
Jimmie Allen
Nick Carter
Danny Elfman
Justin Geever aka Justin Sane
Clifford Harris Jr. aka “T.I.” and Tameka “Tiny” Harris
Cornell Haynes Jr. aka Nelly
Don Henley
Daniel Hernandez aka Tekashi69
Jacob Hoggard
Jermaine Jackson
Melissa Viviane Jefferson aka Lizzo
Robert Kelly aka R. Kelly
Anthony Kiedis
Thomas “Tommy” Lee
Jerry Lee Lewis
Prince Rogers Nelson aka Prince
Tremaine Neverson aka Trey Songz
Ted Nugent
Paul Oakenfold
Dieuson Octave aka Kodak Black
Jimmy Page
Thomas Wesley Pentz aka Diplo

Elvis Presley
Rolling Stones
William Bruce “Axl” Rose Jr.
Cherilyn “Cher” Sarkisian
Nikki Sixx
Gordon Sumner aka Sting
Steven Tallarico aka Steven Tyler
Kaallan “KR” Walker
Brian Warner aka Marilyn Manson

https://www.andersonadvocates.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Music-Industry-Report-2024-02-27_updated.pdf

Interesting that there are WOMEN being accused of sexual misconduct as well on your list. 💡🤔

The Nelly accusations weren't REALLY treated like a huge deal. IIRC, the charges were dropped because Nelly's accuser couldn't even remember what STATE Nelly supposedly raped her in and the charges were quickly dropped. 💡It  definitely wasn't a huge shit storm like say R. Kelly were he was accused of raping multiple Women and soje of them even UNDERAGED CHILDREN! 😱😵‍💫😳🥶🤢🤮 With Nelly, it was only ONE flaky Woman who claimed he raped her.💡

Edited by Karice
  • Like 1

@Scream of the Butterfly Duff brought up Trump's comments because Trump is literally insane lol, and there is video and audio evidence of what a scumbag he is. If there were video and audio evidence of Axl behaving this way, then he'd be on my scumbag list as well, but there isn't, it's a lot of he said, she said. Now, of course there are predators in the music industry, but as I am not a huge follower of the other people mentioned and have no clue about them, I can't say whether they are guilty or not unless I had their case information. 

I'm not trying to say Axl was some gentleman, he wasn't, none of them were. They acted like cavemen where women were concerned. I think everyone can say he had Erin had an abusive, toxic relationship and if this were something she was talking about, I'd be more likely to believe her. Stephanie I'm not so sure, she only sued him for DV after he sued her first for retaliation. I'd like to learn more about the Chicago girl and what happened there, was this a case of someone trying to be mean and abuse a girl, or was this a BPD or bipolar episode where everyone got kicked out of the apartment? I don't enough about that to make a judgement either. 

So far, Sheila and Little Michelle come across as liars, I know it's popular to make Axl out to be this cartoonishly evil villain, but I'm not placing blame on him for two things that sound like absolute lies. Their owns words are against them. Do I believe that Slash was picking up and twirling this girl in front of a bar, noticing a pregnant belly and being concerned about it? No, that sounds like some self-insert fanfic on Tumblr. Do I believe she miscarried in the bathroom two seconds after this, was able to clean herself up, got propped up by the band and sang Don't Cry to? No. Do I believe Axl at 23 would have been wanting to settle down with a 15 year old that was having his baby and then was heartbroken and blaming her for an induced abortion or something? Again no, we're back at the fanfiction with that. Then, when it comes to the rape and assault, one second Izzy is there and one second he isn't. At one point it's only Axl, and then its 2-3 men, then no it's just Axl again. Her mother's boyfriend was there and got her, but had nothing to say about a 15 year old being gang-raped and beat? Different mindsets maybe, but in my area, if any man went to pick up their child or a girlfriend's child and could see her beaten and raped, that storage unit would have been torn down with their bare hands.  And Duff going around her house, begging her not to press charges and Axl crying everytime he seen her afterward? Just not believable. It sounds like this woman does have some mental issues, and I hope she gets help for them, but as her podcast and book never went anywhere, it doesn't sound like she's a very credible person. 

Edited by BluegrassBlues
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, meadsoap said:

Yeah, this is the same girl that was excluded from the Look Away documentary because even they could see she was batshit insane. I remember her complaining about it on one of her videos, saying that Axl's lawyers "blocked" her. They didn't block Sheila Kennedy though. It's a obvious that this woman, whoever she is, needs serious mental help. Last time I checked on her, she was talking about time travelling to visit her younger self and casting spells on people. 

Also, Raz Cue can choke. Trump has 18 separate sexual assault allegations on his head, but Raz is a-okay with that and will happily call all those women liars. But we're supposed to sit here and pretend he cares or believes one iota of what Michelle's talking about? It's obvious he was just annoyed some former associates were opposing his Dear Leader and was grasping at straws to bitch back. What a scumbag.

And with Trump, there is audio evidence of it. "Grab 'em by the pussy." So gross and embarrassing a U.S president said that and it was caught on tape, along with literally everything else you can find about him with credible evidence. If Raz is so against abusers as he says he is, he needs to take a look in the mirror and sort of some issues of his own first and who he is supporting, because he sounds like a giant hypocrite. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, BluegrassBlues said:

@Scream of the Butterfly Duff brought up Trump's comments because Trump is literally insane lol, and there is video and audio evidence of what a scumbag he is. If there were video and audio evidence of Axl behaving this way, then he'd be on my scumbag list as well, but there isn't, it's a lot of he said, she said. Now, of course there are predators in the music industry, but as I am not a huge follower of the other people mentioned and have no clue about them, I can't say whether they are guilty or not unless I had their case information. 

I'm not trying to say Axl was some gentleman, he wasn't, none of them were. They acted like cavemen where women were concerned. I think everyone can say he had Erin had an abusive, toxic relationship and if this were something she was talking about, I'd be more likely to believe her. Stephanie I'm not so sure, she only sued him for DV after he sued her first for retaliation. I'd like to learn more about the Chicago girl and what happened there, was this a case of someone trying to be mean and abuse a girl, or was this a BPD or bipolar episode where everyone got kicked out of the apartment? I don't enough about that to make a judgement either. 

So far, Sheila and Little Michelle come across as liars, I know it's popular to make Axl out to be this cartoonishly evil villain, but I'm not placing blame on him for two things that sound like absolute lies. Their owns words are against them. Do I believe that Slash was picking up and twirling this girl in front of a bar, noticing a pregnant belly and being concerned about it? No, that sounds like some self-insert fanfic on Tumblr. Do I believe she miscarried in the bathroom two seconds after this, was able to clean herself up, got propped up by the band and sang Don't Cry to? No. Do I believe Axl at 23 would have been wanting to settle down with a 15 year old that was having his baby and then was heartbroken and blaming her for an induced abortion or something? Again no, we're back at the fanfiction with that. Then, when it comes to the rape and assault, one second Izzy is there and one second he isn't. At one point it's only Axl, and then its 2-3 men, then no it's just Axl again. Her mother's boyfriend was there and got her, but had nothing to say about a 15 year old being gang-raped and beat? Different mindsets maybe, but in my area, if any man went to pick up their child or a girlfriend's child and could see her beaten and raped, that storage unit would have been torn down with their bare hands.  And Duff going around her house, begging her not to press charges and Axl crying everytime he seen her afterward? Just not believable. It sounds like this woman does have some mental issues, and I hope she gets help for them, but as her podcast and book never went anywhere, it doesn't sound like she's a very credible person. 

Thanks for reminding me :lol: Yeah, I'd forgotten those little fanfic details.

No one I think is saying Axl has never been anything but a gentleman to women in his life, but these women are nothing but a curse for other women and victims. It's nuts that especially someone like Little Michelle gets attention in the media. She obviously needs help and they're just exploiting a mentally unstable woman for a juicy story that no clear thinking person will believe.

After all that has surfaced in the last years, I'm still surprised no real convincing story has come out about anyone in GNR, because I'm sure they all have done things that weren't okay.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

It's a great letter. I hope Duff read it.

I bet he did read it and I doubt he cared because that was the only person who pulled him on the crap he was saying and it made no noise except for a few of us fans talking about it. I was surprised that was the only person who really said anything a that time because I can remember thinking Duff was really setting himself and the other band members up for someone opening a huge can of worms on them but they got away with it. I’m sure there’s many horrible stories about them out there that we don’t know. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

Rolling Stone has also reported on this:

Appearing on video was Michelle Rhoades, a woman who alleged that Axl Rose sexually assaulted her when she was 15 years old in 1985, just before Guns N’ Roses rose to fame. Rhoades had spoken about the allegations on social media in the past, though this was the first time she’d spoken so publicly on the claims. In the video, Rhoades alleged that Rose and two other men assaulted her at the band’s rehearsal space and that afterward “Axl Rose would pick up my limp, bruised, and bloodied body and throw it out into the parking lot like a piece of trash.” )A rep for Rose did not reply to a request for comment.)https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/make-music-safe-report-survivor-groups-sexual-abuse-1234976725/

And the Oscar goes to…. 

Btw isn’t that roadie in question Raz Cue’s own brother lol 

It's perfectly normal to tell a story and share more details later. It's also perfectly normal that there might be holes in the story or unanswered questions when a person in their 40s or 50s is looking back to a traumatic event that occured more than 30 years ago when she was 15. Experts would tell you that it's normal even when the traumatic event is recent. Read about it here https://time.com/3625414/rape-trauma-brain-memory/  and here https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/jr/trauma/p4.html 

I'm not seeing anything at all that would allow any rational and well-informed person to conclude that the accusations against Axl are false. All I'm seeing is fans incapable of being objective and even deliberately distorting what the victims and other people have said.

It is very normal for our brains to process trauma differently, we're under stress and not registering things fully as they happen. I'm not blaming these women for that, because I don't think that is an excuse they can even use. Little Michelle is saying things that could not even have happened, if she was so pregnant to the point she had a noticeable belly that Slash was able to see outside the bar, and she miscarried in the bathroom, there is no way she would have been able to just get up and go back out to the bar. I don't want to be graphic, but there would be blood everywhere, she would be in pain, and not to mention what happened to the miscarried baby? Her details about what happened in the storage unit were not concise, and she was refusing to answer questions about it back in that thread, which was weird on her part for someone who wanted to get her story out as she said she did. Why not answer questions then? Why dodge them? 

Everything I've seen from what she's said does not make sense, at all. I am being rational, I don't care who I am a fan of, if they are accused as something like rape, and there is evidence against them to prove it, I'm siding with the victim. But she's not provided anything to prove her side, except a lot of stories that don't even fit her timeline of happening. I feel sorry for her, but I don't believe her. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

It's perfectly normal to tell a story and share more details later. It's also perfectly normal that there might be holes in the story or unanswered questions when a person in their 40s or 50s is looking back to a traumatic event that occured more than 30 years ago when she was 15. Experts would tell you that it's normal even when the traumatic event is recent. Read about it here https://time.com/3625414/rape-trauma-brain-memory/  and here https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/jr/trauma/p4.html 

I'm not seeing anything at all that would allow any rational and well-informed person to conclude that the accusations against Axl are false. All I'm seeing is fans incapable of being objective and even deliberately distorting what the victims and other people have said.

She said that Axl lawyers bloke her. How they can block her? Under what circumstances? That group that Is behind this, obviously Is backing Sheila story, hence the lawsuit, but why she didn't file a lawsuit? She has until 31 of december of 2023 to file one. She said she has not proof, no pictures, no medical récords, no police récords, but Sheila doesn't have either.

7 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

She said that Axl lawyers bloke her. How they can block her? Under what circumstances? That group that Is behind this, obviously Is backing Sheila story, hence the lawsuit, but why she didn't file a lawsuit? She has until 31 of december of 2023 to file one. She said she has not proof, no pictures, no medical récords, no police récords, but Sheila doesn't have either.

The people who did the Look Away documentary are not the same people who are handling Sheila's lawsuit. To be completely honest, Sheila's lawyers are doing terrible research if they're platforming this " Little Michelle" woman. 

Edited by meadsoap