Axl Sued For Sexual Assault

20 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

She said that Axl lawyers bloke her. How they can block her? Under what circumstances? That group that Is behind this, obviously Is backing Sheila story, hence the lawsuit, but why she didn't file a lawsuit? She has until 31 of december of 2023 to file one. She said she has not proof, no pictures, no medical récords, no police récords, but Sheila doesn't have either.

She said the filmmakers Sophie Cunningham and Ben Steele fought hard to keep her part in the film. I'm guessing the BBC had the final say and pulled the interview to avoid lawsuits, possibly after being contacted by Axl's lawyers and/or on the advise of their own lawyers.

The New York Adult Survivors Act does not apply to Michelle's case. She could have filed a lawsuit under California's Child Victims Act, which provided a three-year "lookback window" allowing childhood sexual assault survivors to file a lawsuit no matter how long ago the abuse occured, but the window expired at the end of 2022.

4 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

She said the filmmakers Sophie Cunningham and Ben Steele fought hard to keep her part in the film. I'm guessing the BBC had the final say and pulled the interview to avoid lawsuits, possibly after being contacted by Axl's lawyers and/or on the advise of their own lawyers.

The New York Adult Survivors Act does not apply to Michelle's case. She could have filed a lawsuit under California's Child Victims Act, which provided a three-year "lookback window" allowing childhood sexual assault survivors to file a lawsuit no matter how long ago the abuse occured, but the window expired at the end of 2022.

And you can Guess why BBC didn't want to go ahead? And if Axl filed a lawsuit what a great opportunity for her to get her Time in court, don't you think?

And in California was a law similar to New York, like you said expired in 2022, why didn't she sued? 

20 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The whole miscarriage story is so unbelievable, it’s ridiculous. I think anybody, fan or not, would question that. 

Also the wanting to get together with the band members to talk. She was constantly begging them on social media for tickets to shows and for them to let her backstage so they could reconnect and “put the past behind them”. 

Now she mentions Geffen were on the phone to her as well back then pressuring her to drop the charges against Axl, never said that before but since she joined this group of people vs UMG she suddenly remembers that Geffen were involved, too.  She did say many times that they were about to be signed and she kept her silence so they could be - so you’d think she would have mentioned people from Geffen calling and pressuring her as well wouldn’t you. 

Yes, and I assume if she were to give a deposition or sue, the lawyers would instruct her to not include the miscarriage part in her story.

I also suppose that she was  instructed to be specific about the "gang rape", so she now remembered that there were two other men besides Axl (before that she was saying that she couldn't see, didn't know how many people there were there etc.. And she was probably asked about the record label, since the music industry is the main target of these organizations' campaign, so she suddenly remembered that Geffen called her, too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

A great many people believe the Earth is flat, doesn't mean it is.

And saying that her story is impossible or that there are a million versions of it doesn't make it so.

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

And you can Guess why BBC didn't want to go ahead? And if Axl filed a lawsuit what a great opportunity for her to get her Time in court, don't you think?

And in California was a law similar to New York, like you said expired in 2022, why didn't she sued? 

I don't think she has ever expressed any interest in going to court. If she did, people would then say it's all about money kind of like people are now saying about Sheila's case. It's a no-win situation for a rape victim. Whether she sues or not, she will be attacked for it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

And saying that her story is impossible or that there are a million versions of it doesn't make it so.

Her story is just that, a story. If you believe her that's fine. I don't. 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

The preliminary conference hasn't taken place yet. It was supposed to take place within 45 days aftert the request was filed back on Feb 27th  as I have read.  Those 45 days were up this past Friday. 🤷

1 hour ago, volxluvr said:

The preliminary conference hasn't taken place yet. It was supposed to take place within 45 days aftert the request was filed back on Feb 27th  as I have read.  Those 45 days were up this past Friday. 🤷

Well, Axl seems to be home🤷 One of the fans that collect his used bandaids stalked his house yesterday and posted a video and screenshots on FB. To me he doesn't even look like Axl, something is off there and other people say in the comments these pics must be from 2002 but some saw the video and say it's legit and it was indeed yesterday. 

13AprilA.jpg

13AprilB.jpg

13AprilC.jpg

13AprilD.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

3 minutes ago, Avillart said:

Well, Axl seems to be home🤷 One of the fans that collect his used bandaids stalked his house yesterday and posted a video and screenshots on FB. To me he doesn't even look like Axl, something is off there and other people say in the comments these pics must be from 2002 but some saw the video and say it's legit and it was indeed yesterday. 

13AprilA.jpg

13AprilB.jpg

13AprilC.jpg

13AprilD.jpg

Did I read that correctly??? A fan collects used Band- Aids?!  That sounds gross! 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Why are fans stalking his house? What kind of fan is that? Fans are supposed to admire   Not disrespect.  There should be fan etiquette classes. lol jk but really that’s not nice behavior for a fan 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Draguns said:

Did I read that correctly??? A fan collects used Band- Aids?!  That sounds gross! 

Yes some made it a sport last summer to collect the bandaids he wears on his hands to keep the jewelry from slipping off his fingers. I also couldn't believe it at first but they proudly posted photos and told their stories how they supposedly got the bandaids from the security guys after the gigs and collected them. Every time one of them got one she posted it and got congrats from the others. 

Edited by Avillart

4 minutes ago, Staceyfuchs said:

Why are fans stalking his house? What kind of fan is that? Fans are supposed to admire   Not disrespect.  There should be fan etiquette classes. lol jk but really that’s not nice behavior for a fan 

She says she just wanted to see his house and shot the video out of the moving car - while at the same time claiming he talked to her LOL I have no idea how that works...  She says Beta sometimes passes fans into the house, so Axl must be ok with fans being there. A couple of days ago she went to the Rainbow to get Sebastian Bach sign a drawing she did. Last year she already followed Axl and other bands during the tours. That's when the bandaid club started and they challenged each other to chase Axl and also to go to his house. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Avillart said:

Yes some made it a sport last summer to collect the bandaids he wears on his hands to keep the jewelry from slipping off his fingers. I also couldn't believe it at first but they proudly posted photos and told their stories how they supposedly got the bandaids from the security guys after the gigs and collected them. Every time one of them got one she posted it and got congrats from the others. 

That is very odd! 

25 minutes ago, Avillart said:

I mean this sounds like bollocks (why on earth would security guards have used sticking plasters to give away?!) but if it isn't, and combined with those creepy photos, Axl should shell out on a few restraining orders. 

Utterly sad behaviour from all involved. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Avillart said:

That’s a little strange 

14 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I mean this sounds like bollocks (why on earth would security guards have used sticking plasters to give away?!) but if it isn't, and combined with those creepy photos, Axl should shell out on a few restraining orders. 

Utterly sad behaviour from all involved. 

That's exactly what I thought - why would security guards have his plasters? But they're adamant it happened that way. According to them Axl would peel off the plasters after the show (something I personally never saw him do) and drop them into the pit. Those fans saw it and asked the security to pick them up for them. At the following shows they (again, their words, not mine) would ask the security directly to get the bandaids for them. Again, I didn't believe it myself at first but then they kept posting photos and sharing their stories how they got them. One of them collected the bandaids in her Nightrain passport and someone stole it during a show. The main fan group on FB made a post about it and helped her get the passport back. Some of them became friends over the plaster-hunting, met at the shows and/or encouraged each other to hunt down Axl, go to his house and stuff. Some met him after shows for autographs, one woman even got his autograph tattooed on her head. They share those stories and photos on FB and get congrats for it like it's not the least bit weird. Those who say something or call them weird (like they did with the stalker yesterday) get called negative and the admins in those groups "deal" with them.
I met him too but neither 30 years ago nor today did I even only stick a camera in his face or ask him to sign my skull. But he did sign hers and he seems to be aware of the plaster thing, so I guess he's ok with the weirdness. They have his DNA and even bragged with it and it makes you wonder what they want with it (the possibilities are endless when you think about it) but he doesn't seem to mind. 

But it's taking the thread off topic. That was not my intention. Just to reply to volxluvr's post.