More Slash Interviews Where Slash Talks About CD Release

jane

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell, it seems like they think slash is still in the band?

Does nobody read anything anymore?

hmmm seems like the news about march is getting strong now

Only because what Slash has said though :unsure:

R.

Edited by x_Estranged_x

Guitarist Slash gushes: "I'm really excited. It's been a long time waiting to see what the next step was, but it's coming out in March and sounds great.

ahahahahah, Slash gushes, ahahahah Gushes!!!

seriously, articles like this makes the public believe Slash is still in Guns :rolleyes:;)

I have a definite feeling that this is the year we have all been painfully waiting for. I am almost certain CD is coming this year. We have had more news in the last month than in the entire 13 years of waiting. I think the time is now people!

CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.fox6.com/entertainment/music/st...9C326&rss=music

Its in fark.com's greenlight queue, set to hit the main page at 7 PM Eastern this evening.

For those that don't browse Fark, realize this. 99% of your local radio station morning shows and the like use fark as the source for alot of their 'news' which means this story is about to break wide open. This should be.. fun to watch.

-darknemus

http://www.fox6.com/entertainment/music/st...9C326&rss=music

Its in fark.com's greenlight queue, set to hit the main page at 7 PM Eastern this evening.

For those that don't browse Fark, realize this. 99% of your local radio station morning shows and the like use fark as the source for alot of their 'news' which means this story is about to break wide open. This should be.. fun to watch.

-darknemus

I can't wait to see where this goes,it should at least shed some light on the whole March debate.

Thanks for posting this.

even though im like a schizophrenic who one minute praises up axl and gnr and says i believe CD will be released and the next minute i diss axl and say CD doesnt exist and axl cant make an album without slash. i have to say i really really really do believe chinese democracy will be released this year and i cant wait to get myself down to hmv to queue for it. THE BLUES is gonna be number 1 single in every country in the world, its impossible not to like it ! x :wub:

Here's the fark headline for the story. Slight correction, by the way - it hits the main page at 7:24 PM Eastern time.

(Fox6) Unlikely Guns N' Roses to release Chinese Democracy next month. Limited collectors edition will be bundled with Nuke Nukem Forever

Farkers have clicked on the above link 48 times

This article will post to the main page on Mon, 13 Feb 2006 at 7:24 PM

(the 'unlikely' is the tag assigned to the story.. more than likely by whoever submitted the story to fark)

-darknemus

Edited by darknemus

(Out side the Box)

Maybe Slash does know something......maybe he and Axl have been working on CD together lately (after bucket) hell it's been long enough to record his parts and maybe others? Nobody knows for sure about anything but that CD has been in the works for a long as time and only "one" song IRS has slipped out....so IF and I say IF Axl and Slash had/have maybe worked their issues out and decided to work together here lately, if they didn't want anyone to know, then nobody would!

:book: