Tickets Official Hammerstein Buy/Sell Thread

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is well worth it cause you never know when the last show may be. I was at MSG on 12/5/02 & I woke up the next morning to find out the rest of the tour was cancelled...Fast foward to 2006 & I'm goin to the 5/17 show & ended up getting charged almost double the face.....go to eBay or message me as I can give you a few other options outside of eBay

Hey guys.

I am already going with a friend who had an extra ticket for me for the show on the 17th, but i have a favor to ask of anyone who has 2 TICKETS for ANY of the shows.

My dad is turning 50 on May 22, and my mom is looking for 2 tickets (please do not try to rip her off but she will pay reasonably) for any show, so she and my dad can go. Anyone who has 2 extra tickets for sale for any of the dates, please PM me as soon as possible and let me know how much! Thanks in advance for any help in trying to do this for my dad's birthday! :)

umm whats to stop people saying yeah i bought them for arh $239, when realy they bought it for 70?.

Absolutely nothing.....Very easy to forward someone the receipt or confirmation. I have done this with all sales and inquiries. No one on this forum should have to overpay for tickets....

Edited by smokingarthur

i thought i had tix, but now i dont so im in need of 2 floor tix for the 12th. i live in nyc and if you're around here i can meet up with you asap and pay with cash. or if you live elsewhere we can work something out.

thanks, i hope i can see the show