Your concerts in 2013

Powerage5

2013-02-08 - Doe Maar @ Martiniplaza, Groningen

2013-04-12 - Boudewijn de Groot @ Oosterpoort, Groningen

Both are Dutch artists. So far not so much. I sadly missed out on Mumford And Sons tickets and I decided to pass on seeing Roger Waters' The Wall again. Basically it's the same show I've already seen in a much poorer venue.

I might go to Black Rebel Motorcycle Club on 22-03, but there's a Whisky festival on the same evening.

Edited by username

March 11th, 2013 - Coheed and Cambria with Between the Buried and Me and Russian Circles.

god I want to see that tour so bad, such a good lineup

Roger Waters with The Wall

its amazing, one of the top 5 shows I've ever seen and I really perfer smaller venue/smaller production shows

March 11th, 2013 - Coheed and Cambria with Between the Buried and Me and Russian Circles.

It's going to be my third time seeing BTBAM, and my first seeing Coheed, so I'm pretty excited. You should really see it if you get a chance.

It's going to be my third time seeing BTBAM, and my first seeing Coheed, so I'm pretty excited. You should really see it if you get a chance.

I saw Coheed & Cambria with Maiden in August. The crowd was lame during their set, but their show is really good. They do a killer cover of Heaven & Hell.

Today's Maiden announcement pretty much solidified my Europe trip next Summer:

7/6 - Oberhausen, Germany

7/10 - Malmo, Sweden

7/13 - Stockholm, Sweden

7/16 - St. Petersburg, Russia

7/18 - Moscow, Russia

Supposedly they'll play Sonisphere in Helsinki on the 20th, and that would be my last one. Also holding out hope for any gig in Norway between Oberhausen and Malmo. If one of those doesn't get announced, I'll do Gdansk on the 4th.