Who wrote the entry for mygnrforum on Encyclopedia Dramatica?

saber_

WTH...........I knew Warchild had lots of fake accounts, but she is also the current Gunzen that posts now? Makes sense, as his posts are always just attacking people who aren't worshipping Axl.

I do not think this is officially true. Could be wrong, though.

• 1 year later...

Link isn't working. I tried showing someone in Vegas, and ED was down also. Does anyone have a good link to it?

Wow, way to party it up in Vegas.

Well when you're there with a bunch of forum people the topic of the forum is bound to come up at some point :lol:

I thought some of the new stuff about BBF, Beta, etc. is a little harsh. But I literally lol'd at this part:

Setlists

The favorite topic among unemployed 40-year-olds of all music fanbases. Who gives a shit what 99% of the people actually at the shows want to hear, right? It's all about you, refreshing that "SHOW THREAD: GUNS N' ROSES AT HUEHUEHUE ARENA, BRASIL" at 5:00AM in your underwear. Did he not play that one song from the Chinese Democracy album that nobody bought? Fuck him. He's doing nothing but dragging this band into the ground by touring the same songs year after year after year and refusing to play/release music. Axl Rose is a fucking asshole. He should just retire and save us all the grief. ...Wait, what? He played Prostitute? And There Was A Time? And fucking YESTERDAYS???? OH MY FUCKING GOD. GNR = BEST BAND EVER. AXL ROSE IS AMAZING. THANK YOU BETA BY TAKE CARE HIM. WE BELIEVE NOW EVEN MORE.

:lol:

Link isn't working. I tried showing someone in Vegas, and ED was down also. Does anyone have a good link to it?

Wow, way to party it up in Vegas.

Well when you're there with a bunch of forum people the topic of the forum is bound to come up at some point :lol:

I thought some of the new stuff about BBF, Beta, etc. is a little harsh. But I literally lol'd at this part:

Setlists

The favorite topic among unemployed 40-year-olds of all music fanbases. Who gives a shit what 99% of the people actually at the shows want to hear, right? It's all about you, refreshing that "SHOW THREAD: GUNS N' ROSES AT HUEHUEHUE ARENA, BRASIL" at 5:00AM in your underwear. Did he not play that one song from the Chinese Democracy album that nobody bought? Fuck him. He's doing nothing but dragging this band into the ground by touring the same songs year after year after year and refusing to play/release music. Axl Rose is a fucking asshole. He should just retire and save us all the grief. ...Wait, what? He played Prostitute? And There Was A Time? And fucking YESTERDAYS???? OH MY FUCKING GOD. GNR = BEST BAND EVER. AXL ROSE IS AMAZING. THANK YOU BETA BY TAKE CARE HIM. WE BELIEVE NOW EVEN MORE.

:lol:

What got me was the "Welcome to the Jungle It's So Easy Mr Brownstone Richard Fortus Solo Live and Let Die Tour"

I was crying man.

• 5 months later...

"Beta is a fat, retarded Brazilian prostitute who doubles as Axl Rose's housekeeper and Guns N' Roses's manager, which says all you need to know about Axl. Beta exists solely to tell Axl everything that he wants to hear, such as "you are not fat", "you can sing", "Slash is a cancer", and "hey, I've got the six dozen large pizzas you wanted. Do you want me to bring them up to your room?"