236 Palestinians killed to 1 Israeli

Georgy Zhukov

9D0D1DD3-D9BC-42C7-877F-4DBE1825C416_zps

Ouch!

Yup. Israeli policy has always been to create "facts on the ground" so that returning to previous borders becomes a logistical impossibility. And no, that's not a conspiracy theory. Many government officials have admitted it openly. Go read a book. :lol:

Israeli officer: I was right to shoot 13-year-old child

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/nov/24/israel?CMP=twt_gu

Despite the evidence/witness shortly afterwards he was cleared of unethical behaviour by the army.

Absolute fucking disgrace, one of the most disgusting stories I've read of an army trying to save face. Makes me sick.

So I open up the digital news paper today...

USA still supplying arms to Israel the same week they condemned massively the bombing of a VN school by Israël. I guess it takes Israel to shoot down a commercial flight before the US and UN demand an embargo against them?

Edited by Bumblefeet
  • Like 1

USA still supplying arms to Israel the same week they condemned massively the bombing of a VN school by Israël. I guess it takes Israel to shoot down a commercial flight before the US and UN demand an embargo against them?

US power to influence foreign affairs is often overestimated. Not in the case of Israel. We could stop them in their tracks if we were serious about it. We're not serious about it.

Fair enough. :lol:

I remember posting that picture that dazey posted. lol they thought I was crazy, still do no doubt. :shrugs:

what will they say about this in the future..

image.jpg

People already thought you were crazy and therefore paid no attention when you posted that pic.

No, Israel would find a way to get away with it. They can kill as many innocent people they want as long AIPAC has our politicians by the balls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urcaod8S94E

The people of Gaza are hostages in an open-air prison with 0 escape, I'm not a fan of Hamas but this is plain slaughter, theres no other word for what is being done to innocent Palestinians, I hate people that support Israel so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD7HGrx7hOM

Edited by NachoLZ

Why do some only quote ONE member of the Israeli police force?

When they could quote thousands of extremists that pride themselves in killing anyone of Jewish blood?

Why is that?

Because if Jewish people are the poor-victims like they always want people to believe, they shouldnt be supporting this slaughter.

Why do some only quote ONE member of the Israeli police force?

When they could quote thousands of extremists that pride themselves in killing anyone of Jewish blood?

Why is that?

Because if Jewish people are the poor-victims like they always want people to believe, they shouldnt be supporting this slaughter.

Where did you get that Jewish people were supporting anything from my question?

The question was why would someone quote ONE person from one side, but without quoting thousands and thousands from the other side saying much worse?

• Like 1

The question was why would someone quote ONE person from one side, but without quoting thousands and thousands from the other side saying much worse?

You talking about CNN or mainstream media in general?

I was referring to someone quoting a Israeli police officer. (I didn't even bother to read the quote or where it came from since it was more than likely b.s. propaganda). But my question had little to do with the source.

The question still stands. Why quote one person, from one side (during times of war) without quoting 100x as many, proudly saying much worse...on a daily basis...even in peacetime?

I know that many members here are well intentioned....but please, look at both sides of the equation....

They even ADMIT and are PROUD of using HUMAN shields:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Z63Pxn4OQ

"It's as if we're saying to the Zionist enemy, we desire death as you desire life."

-Hamas extremist on the use of human shields.

If this were happening in YOUR country, I guarantee you would not be defending Hamas.

Edited by Kasanova King

I know that many members here are well intentioned....but please, look at both sides of the equation....

They even ADMIT and are PROUD of using HUMAN shields:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Z63Pxn4OQ

"It's as if we're saying to the Zionist enemy, we desire death as you desire life."

-Hamas extremist on the use of human shields.

If this were happening in YOUR country, I guarantee you would not be defending Hamas.

I'm not a fan of Hamas, their methods are very questionable, theyre not even an army, Im pretty sure no one defends Hamas. :shrugs:

Nothing but a bunch of clips with no context in that vis KK, Israeli govt propaganda.

The latter half of that propaganda video reminded me about video of the non existant mobile anthrax labs that saddam supposedly had. They even used the same animation.

The video has barely 300 views. Obviously not Israeli propaganda. The intital clips were the most telling.... Nothing about that was staged or animated. Think about that.

In American media discourse, when Palestinians overwhelmingly kill soldiers (95% of the Israeli death toll) who are part of an army that is blockading, occupying, invading, and indiscriminately bombing them and killing their children by the hundreds, that is “terrorism”; when Israelis use massive, brutal force against a trapped civilian population, overwhelmingly killing innocent men, women and children (at least 75% of the Palestinian death toll), with clear intentions to kill civilians (see point 3), that is noble “self-defense.” That demonstrates how skewed U.S. discourse is in favor of Israel, as well as the purely manipulative, propagandistic nature of the term “terrorists.”

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/07/29/terrorism-israelgaza-context/

• Like 1