What are some bands/artists you still REALLY want to see?

ZoSoRose

Them Crooked Vultures

Oh man, yes.

Reading some of these lists, I'm realizing just how good I've had it with shows even at the ripe age of 21. Inspired mostly by yours, bacardi.

I'm 22 but am pretty grateful, as well

Edited by ZoSoRose

Tom Waits

Page/Plant or Zeppelin (but that won't happen)

Todd Rundgren

Social Distortion

Mastodon

Porcupine Tree (will probably never happen)

Soundgarden

Neil Young

Yes (but only if Jon Anderson is singing)

Kimbra

Cynic

Kylesa

Opeth

Bruce Dickinson

EDIT: Had to add Social Distortion.

Edited by Zeppelin

Hmmm. I'm just going to go with artists I haven't seen yet (the ones I have seen are all in my profile). And I'll also leave out stuff like a GnR reunion or whatever. Just acts that are still active right now.

Considering that, my top 4 would most likely be:

1. Buddy Guy

2. Billy Joel

3. Ry Cooder (preferably together with accordion player Flaco Jiminez and maybe his son Joachim Cooder)

4. Adele

Couldn't get tickets for Adele last time around. Which was a shame. I passed up on Ry Cooder a few years back because tickets were insanely expensive. Over 120 euro's I think. It was a gig at the Carre theatre in Amsterdam.

Oh, I'd also love to see Izzy Stradlin, Tommy Stinson and Eric Clapton during solo shows. I've seen Tommy with GnR twice and Izzy with GnR once, but I'd love to see both of them play their solo work. I've also seen Clapton together with Steve Winwood (amazingly good tour!), but not on his own.

Edited by username

Man, I really missed a lot of opportunities when I lived in Dallas.

I passed up Buckethead, Asia, Public Image Ltd, Emery, Iron Maiden, Public Enemy.

I passed up Alice Cooper/Maiden last summer, and Maiden by themselves a few years ago... don't know what I was thinking. \

I also passed up Adler's Appetite in, 2011? I think it was. Stupid stupid move, should have gone.

Ok so as i am someone that really has to strech and stretch money every month, as you imagine i dont get the chance to see many concerts. Anyway for years and years i see Metallica coming here and not once i was able to go , so yeah annoys me like hell. They are on the top of my list cause of that. Also want to see Megadeth , HIM , Rage against the machine, Nine inch Nails...dunno , so many

OOOOOH major thing again money stopped me from seing Slash , pffff and imagine this my friends that went got to talk with him and pics and get authographs . Have to admit it pissed me off so much i didnt allow them to talk about it in front of me <_<. In fact would love to see all the original Guns , Steven for example he has special place in my heart ...

Edited by love&hates

Ok so as i am someone that really has to strech and stretch money every month, as you imagine i dont get the chance to see many concerts. Anyway for years and years i see Metallica coming here and not once i was able to go , so yeah annoys me like hell. They are on the top of my list cause of that. Also want to see Megadeth , HIM , Rage against the machine, Nine inch Nails...dunno , so many

OOOOOH major thing again money stopped me from seing Slash , pffff and imagine this my friends that went got to talk with him and pics and get authographs . Have to admit it pissed me off so much i didnt allow them to talk about it in front of me <_<. In fact would love to see all the original Guns , Steven for example he has special place in my heart ...

I missed Megadeth in November of last year, really good setlist this tour too. Luckily they're planning another album, and I'd imagine a tour with it.

• Like 1

I missed Megadeth in November of last year, really good setlist this tour too. Luckily they're planning another album, and I'd imagine a tour with it.

I share your hopes :) MEGADETH MEGADETH!!!!(but please wait just until i can save some money :P)

Rush, definitely. Hopefully, they got one more tour left in them.

I also want to see Muse as well. I watched their DVD performance of their show in Rome. Massive spectacle.

Also, Foo Fighters, Maiden, Paul McCartney, Justin Timberlake.

Edited by Anguyen92

Rush, definitely. Hopefully, they got one more tour left in them.

I also want to see Muse as well. I watched their DVD performance of their show in Rome. Massive spectacle.

Also, Foo Fighters, Maiden, Paul McCartney, Justin Timberlake.

Rush are planning to tour in 2015. Not sure when, but they were hinting at it pretty strongly a few months ago.