Ask staff

UK SUBS

The moderation/locked topics here lately shows extremely hilarious amount of fear of something

It is allowed to talk certain famous banned members on the VIP sections, but not on the regular forum? Not even on someone's personal status?

Also the Axl's appereance topic got locked by Subs no reason just for a personal insult (don't be a cock)

Is this a new trend here lately?

If you pay you can do/say/post whatever you want but if you're not a paying member then fuck off?

Cool

I joined here because this is (was?) literally the only forum where you can talk without being censored (plus got some interesting discussions here with bigger forum traffic)

It's good to know what this forum becomes

(P.S: for the record this is not for downzy he is cool and willing to explain his actions unlike others....)

Talking about banned members isn't allowed anywhere on the forum and if you look at the status you're so upset about, you'll see that an explanation was most certainly posted.

• Like 1

The moderation/locked topics here lately shows extremely hilarious amount of fear of something

It is allowed to talk certain famous banned members on the VIP sections, but not on the regular forum? Not even on someone's personal status?

Also the Axl's appereance topic got locked by Subs no reason just for a personal insult (don't be a cock)

If you pay you can do/say/post whatever you want but if you're not a paying member then fuck off?

CoolI joined here because this is (was?) literally the only forum where you can talk without being censored (plus got some interesting discussions here with bigger forum traffic)

(P.S: for the record this is not for downzy he is cool and willing to explain his actions unlike others....)

You missed his deleted thread genius ;)

Don't like it here (after being banned and brought back by erm.... Yeah.... Me!) log off and post elsewhere I'm not interested in your moaning and groaning.

CoolI joined here because this is (was?) literally the only forum where you can talk without being censored (plus got some interesting discussions here with bigger forum traffic)

Don't like it here (after being banned and brought back by erm.... Yeah.... Me!) log off and post elsewhere I'm not interested in your moaning and groaning.

Nope i accidentaly saw that thread, (put on another tab and be able to read it) and still don't get why are you delete that thread...

Marc is cool and he can handle that thread i guess

---

It's good to know because i'm banned for 2 FUCKING WORDS 2 year ago and generously allowed back here i owe you....

Alright then, i move on, at the end of the day it's your forum, but you become a little bit different in the past couple of months....

It's quite sad that you guys still think that TB or Axl forgive mygnr and started to actually moderate TB related threads (which is qutie funny cuz a LOT OF TB bashing is allowed here for obvious reasons)

They are extremely insecure about forums

Good day Mr. Admin, i get that you're not interested about my opinion, but i gave you the minimal respect as i gave EVERYBODY on this forum, a thing that you doesn't give anymore for a regular poster

P.S.. feel free to ban me if you really want, but i'm not letting myself to talk here in this manner like you pulled me from your ass.

Edited by Crash Diet

Nope i accidentaly saw that thread, (put on another tab and be able to read it) and still don't get why are you delete that thread...

---

It's good to know because i'm banned for 2 FUCKING WORDS 2 year ago and generously allowed back here i owe you....

Alright then, i move on, at the end of the day it's your forum, but you become a little bit different in the past couple of months....

It's quite sad that you guys still think that TB or Axl forgive mygnr and started to actually moderate TB related threads (which is qutie funny cuz a LOT OF TB bashing is allowed here for obvious reasons)

Good day Mr. Admin, i get that you're not interested about my opinion, but i gave you the minimal respect as i gave EVERYBODY on this forum, a thing that you doesn't give anymore for a regular poster

P.S.. feel free to ban me if you really want, but i'm not letting myself to talk here in this manner like you pulled me from your ass.

Which 2 words?

---

Which 2 words?

hooray for tolerance! hooray for tolerance!.

---

waving.gif

• Like 1

---

Lol

What's the pulling from your bottom bit mean? I understood everything else :)