Goodbye Ron (???)

Ok, I kinda missed the last days... did something actually happen?

Nope. We still don't know what's Ron's status in the band. As far as I know, his official status is still "criminally fuckin' underappreciated".

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

How dare grumblebutt go all ditzy about his solo record and leave mygnr and team brazil hanging above a boiling lava pit, the selfish fuck! Nah he's earned the right to do such a thing with his noble GNR tenure and efforts but he was compensated greatly for it, he owes the fans a little explanation or two on his intentions but he cannot do this without Fernando getting wind of it. Or he has a contract where his internal bomb planted after he signed it will explore creating bumbleconfetti and a severed foot raining down upon the house on the hill.

Someone needs to come out and officially say what's happening

why , axl has nothing to sell or push right now... he owes us nothing.. remember ? a curios side note ... bumble has a new pic with the fire , the fire is blocking out axl i believe on the big screen behind him ... maybe something maybe nothing i found it interesting .

Someone needs to come out and officially say what's happening

why , axl has nothing to sell or push right now... he owes us nothing.. remember ? a curios side note ... bumble has a new pic with the fire , the fire is blocking out axl i believe on the big screen behind him ... maybe something maybe nothing i found it interesting .

Of corse someone needs to say something , him and gnr know there's speculation so just clear it all up

Whatever his status is, BBF seems pretty happy right now. If anyone is a fan of the guy, that should be all that matters.

I'm more of a fan of GNR than any band member, but I wouldn't blame him if he went, guns need to move forwards after the Vegas DVD n push on , if nothing's happening then it'll piss everyone off

Hey everyone,

I don't check this forum much anymore. Gone are my days of checking it 100 times per for many years!!

Can anyone summarise what's being going on lately?

Any news of any substance? I see Ron rumours (as usual) but has anything concrete happened since the last Vegas run? Any news of an album or any new music?

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

I don't check this forum much anymore. Gone are my days of checking it 100 times per for many years!!

Can anyone summarise what's being going on lately?

Any news of any substance? I see Ron rumours (as usual) but has anything concrete happened since the last Vegas run? Any news of an album or any new music?

Thanks!

Ron may or may not be out of the band. No one knows.