[Bumblefoot] Little Brother Is Watching

Silent Jay

Well I got half way at least.

Look, I'm not BBF's biggest fan but tbh, that wasn't that bad. And I actual did like the vocals -- music pretty good minus the marching chanting which just spoilt the track for me. But....... yeah not bad, good luck to BBF :)

Look, I'm not BBF's biggest fan but tbh, that wasn't that bad. And I actual did like the vocals -- music pretty good minus the marching chanting which just spoilt the track for me. But....... yeah not bad, good luck to BBF :)

Skip forward and check out the solo, it's probably the best part musically.

Oh man :(

Went back like you said and HATED the solo sorry!

Complete guitar wankery! And I know BH shreaded but at least it had direction within the melody, it's like he's trying too hard to impress IMO. And impress me, it did not. I've gone from a 6/10 to a 5/10 after listening to it all.

Never mind, I'm sure he'll bring on the big guns!! Maybe?

Complete guitar wankery! And I know BH shreaded but at least it had direction within the melody, it's like he's trying too hard to impress IMO. And impress me, it did not. I've gone from a 6/10 to a 5/10 after listening to it all.

I agree...I thought the solo was just horrible.

Haha okay fair enough. Different strokes for different folks :D

From the previews it sounds like there's a few Brian May style harmonic solos on the album too, maybe you'll like those? lol

Guitar virtuoso, singer, songwriter, multi instrumentalist, and producer Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal will be releasing his 10th CD, entitled Little Brother Is Watching, on February 24th. The album is an eccentric, upbeat collection of modern epic rock with haunting melodies, huge choruses and witty lyrics about life in the digital age and beyond. Specifically, his own life and coming to terms with what we all face - beginnings, endings, and moving on.

The album was composed, produced, recorded, mixed and mastered by Bumblefoot at his studio in New Jersey, and also features drummer Dennis Leeflang and a crowd of 100 fans stomping, chanting and singing backing vocals recorded at a listening party in New York. The album’s first single and title track “Little Brother Is Watching” is now available digitally.

Little Brother Is Watching tracklisting:

"Clots"
"Little Brother Is Watching"
"Argentina"
"Don’t Know Who To Pray To Anymore"
"Livin’ The Dream"
"Cuterebra"
"Higher"
"Women Rule The World"
"Sleepwalking"
"Eternity"
"Never Again"

http://bravewords.com/news/bumblefoot-to-release-little-brother-is-watching-album-this-month-artwork-tracklisting-revealed

Just don't make it a fake zappa metal shitguitar opera.

I have high expectations cause he usually puts out quality stuff. Normal was the last really good one for me. (fake zappa metal shitguitar opera)

Argentina is one I'm looking forward to.

Edited by Rovim