Talks under way to make Reckless Road into a movie. Marc Canter confirms it will not be a documentary.

Yeah... and I was thinking Johnny Depp was like the perfect guy to do it, but he's too old too now. His best Axl look was when he did that movie What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

It sucks all great actors and good looking ones who could have played Axl are past their time. The same as GNR. :(

Yeah... and I was thinking Johnny Depp was like the perfect guy to do it, but he's too old too now. His best Axl look was when he did that movie What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

It sucks all great actors and good looking ones who could have played Axl are past their time. The same as GNR. :(

He could probably pull off 06 Axl. He has that badass look about him. Edited by MrSoftie

This isn't about that, it's a biopic of the band, as mentioned in the news section here in Nov. Here's and excerpt from the article. As far as Democracy film, 3d aside, I saw it airing on AXS tv recently, been watching for it again as I missed it.

Marc Canter had this to say on the Guns N Roses message board: "I do have a big say so on the script which is still being put together now but so far looking cool. I am going to see that everyone in the cast is doing their job and doing justice to the band. Since I was there, I know what the dialog was between the band for many of the events that took place. When you find out who is making the movie, you will then understand that it will be very cool. I'm proud of all the hard work that was put into this project and it's just going to KICK ASS! In no way will it be a cheesy movie like Rock Star. There really is such a great story here that even the outtakes will be great."

"When you find out who is making the movie, you will then understand that it will be very cool. The people I'm working with are the best ones to do this project. "[Reckless Road] tells the killer rock'n'roll story of the best band around ... [and the film is] just going to KICK ASS! In no way will it be a cheesy movie like [2001 Mark Wahlberg vehicle] Rock Star ... It will bring a whole new slew of fans and sell a shitload of records for the band."

Edited by axlskAmpf

"He says it will be a major biopic featuring A-list actors"

Tom Cruise as Axl Rose

article-2132279-12ACE2BF000005DC-479_634

what do you think?

Lol, yeah let's hope not! Cruise said he used Axl as a major inspiration for this role, it shows eh! I just hope Axl doesn't have a monkey that throws things at people.