Do you feel GnR management has been "Evasive About Band's Status?"

Has GnR's camp been "Evasive about status of band?"  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sources from inside the GnR camp today said that they were confused as to why Bumblefoot has been so evasive about his status with the band.

I'm curious if you think that GnR's camp has been forthcoming or evasive about the status and future plans of GnR?

Seems a bit hypocritical to bash Bumblefoot for doing what they've been doing for years.

Edited by Apollo
  • Like 1

Yes, but they have a boss. So it was matter of discussing with him and BBF who, how and when would make an official statement on the matter. I guess in the case of DJ, after the RS interview, he was told to make it official

I'm wondering if anyone else is out. Right now we can assume dizzy, fortus, and frank are still in since they've done recent interviews discussing the band, but who knows about Tommy and Pitman.... Tommy, Frank, and Fortus are all friends. My fear is if one jumps ship the others will follow....

• Like 1

lol management

There's really no other way to say it. At this point, they don't even deserve the systematic bashing that I'd normally give them. It's such a joke.

its just not even worth it at this point. its just time to put gnr to an end.

This whole shitshow is a mess of idiots sucking their own dicks and thinking their has-been one-album-in-a-quarter-century band that falls apart more often than your great grandmother's DIY dildo construction kit is some mysterious secret society and Axl's songs and activities are the codes for the nukes. It's so laughable to see people take themselves so seriously after they've done everything they could to ensure that their own fanbase regards them as a complete laughingstock. I think that 3 hour meeting was about how, collectively, they could get their heads even further up their bumholes. And goddamnit, if they didn't defy all odds and do it!

Great great post. Well done, tomfriend.

I guess if Axl wont say, they cant say it's over. I just hope Axl is doing good and not listening to too much of the negative stuff. People tend to get a bit worked up about they favorite band. But really he's a legend amd that's how he will be remembered.

Yes, they don't give any updates to band or fans, they pretty much don't manage the band. Just a title. Any manager with any sort of brain power would have known that Ron was getting the itch to write, and that he was considering leaving unless that itch was scratched. Any manager worth however much they get paid would know that if you continually tour and don't create most musicians will get bored, even careerist players like DJ.

Management are not pushing this band, the team is not a team. Axl is pushing the managers around, while it's his vision a manager is supposed to help realise that vision by making things more realistic and timely. TB may be great for Axl as a family etc. but as business people they are out of their depth and are sinking GnR. Tough love is what's needed, if he fires them for doing so he obviously wasn't that attached to them ( I think he is, and he wouldn't fire them, well not all of them).

Tough love or move over and let a pro manager come in. Stipulate that if reunion talks take place without the knowledge and agreement of Axl they will forfeit their contract etc. After that let them off!

It's truly ridiculous that a Brazilian family with no management history is running this band... mistakes, mistakes, mistakes. Genius managers ;)

I guess if Axl wont say, they cant say it's over. I just hope Axl is doing good and not listening to too much of the negative stuff. People tend to get a bit worked up about they favorite band. But really he's a legend amd that's how he will be remembered.

Sorry he's gonna be remembered for AFD and the Illusions partly, but mostly he's left behind a lot of mess CD sessions, break up of original band, break up of several incarnations of the new bands, late starts etc. That legend status is a little sketchy. More work, much more work and maybe he can right some of those wrongs.

Yes, any actual, proper manager has zany ideas like deadlines and releasing new music...hell, let's not forget that evil bastard Azoff who wanted Axl to get the band back together.

Team Brazil are just there to do Axl's bidding, they aren't worth hating because they are only carrying out Axl's wishes.

You could get Axl yet another proper management team or manager, and he would just fight against them, let them go and we would still be where we are now.

Anybody who votes no should be banned from life for being a complete sell out, sheep, zealot, you name it. Anybody who thinks that the GnR organization has been up front with fans regarding the status of the band or the anything to do with the band should be exiled from society. We don't need people with such a complete lack of common sense contributing to our day to day lives. Our society will be better off without you.

• Like 2

My guess is they dont know. Axl is in hawaii sucking down cocktails and has given no one any idea for future plans.

Maybe even let everyone go in the GNR team. Maybe he keeps Beta and Fernando on pay roll just to keep things ship shape.

So is it their fault? Is it our right to know? Probably not.

Fortus says next year. So if I want an answer I go with that. Sounds good to me.

But if Im looking for answers 2010 when label rejected CD II was the year it went wrong. or was that smart to hold off and promo tour with new GNR record in 2018.