Reporter and Camerman killed on Live TV

Chris1989

I'm going to warn everyone not to watch that video unless you want to ruin your day and possibly be haunted for quite a while by the woman's screams. It's almost worse because you don't see it happen, but I kind of wish I hadn't watched it.

The one i posted you mean?

there's apparently a second part to the video he uploaded where it shows him killing them. there's no way in hell i'm watching it... and i strongly urge people to consider whether they want to as well. even the first one you posted, when he started to hold up the gun, i just had to turn it off.

• Like 1

there's apparently a second part to the video he uploaded where it shows him killing them. there's no way in hell i'm watching it... and i strongly urge people to consider whether they want to as well. even the first one you posted, when he started to hold up the gun, i just had to turn it off. Got a link to the second one?

EDIT: it stops when he points the gun.

EDIT: your post already says that :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

I'm going to warn everyone not to watch that video unless you want to ruin your day and possibly be haunted for quite a while by the woman's screams. It's almost worse because you don't see it happen, but I kind of wish I hadn't watched it.

i was talking about the actual, original live feed video.

i'm not watching the one that he uploaded himself, because apparently it actually shows the murder and there's no way i want that image in my brain. honestly, the news clip was bad enough.

the internet has made these kinds of tragedies extra surreal... taking a cursory browse of this guy's twitter page he looks like a narcissist with a mental disorder of some kind. just the stuff he posted in the past was really bizarre.

there's apparently a second part to the video he uploaded where it shows him killing them. there's no way in hell i'm watching it... and i strongly urge people to consider whether they want to as well. even the first one you posted, when he started to hold up the gun, i just had to turn it off.

Got a link to the second one?

Here's the gunman's POV and actual shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWeO2dbpp9Q

i was talking about the actual, original live feed video.

i'm not watching the one that he uploaded himself, because apparently it actually shows the murder and there's no way i want that image in my brain. honestly, the news clip was bad enough.

the internet has made these kinds of tragedies extra surreal... taking a cursory browse of this guy's twitter page he looks like a narcissist with a mental disorder of some kind. just the stuff he posted in the past was really bizarre.

Dont watch it, just pass me the link.

nah, there's another one (that keeps getting pulled from youtube, thankfully) that starts with him holding the gun and he starts shooting, according to comments on youtube.

Damn, thats the actual one. You dont see her get shot ER, just ran like fuck.

spoiler dude

spoiler dude

spoiler dude

I was looking for the spoiler tag but I couldn't find it