04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Just now, Nalbi said:

When I looked up at my reservation on Excalibur's website, I had this:

When I logged in to my Mlife account, the button changed to ask me if I wanted to link my reservation to my account for "amazing rewards and benefits"...

Yeah, thanks...

I've just also added the room I paid for separately for an extra two nights (not part of the package) to my Mlife account and the same thing has happened - it's dropped in price.

Well, that's pretty awesome. Can it be real though? For me that's a drop of about $200 in total??

Just now, Gilla999 said:

I've just also added the room I paid for separately for an extra two nights (not part of the package) to my Mlife account and the same thing has happened - it's dropped in price.

Well, that's pretty awesome. Can it be real though? For me that's a drop of about $200 in total??

I love the "Total Amount" dropping part, what I don't like is the "Amount Paid" reset to $0.00...

Just now, Nalbi said:

I love the "Total Amount" dropping part, what I don't like is the "Amount Paid" reset to $0.00...

Oh I didn't see that. But nothing has actually been taken off my credit card yet, so that makes sense? Sort of? The total balance for me is definitely still $200 less... it feels too good to be true?

Edited by Gilla999

Just now, Gilla999 said:

Oh I didn't see that. But nothing has actually been taken off my credit card yet, so that makes sense? Sort of?

Idk about where you live, but in France, it takes a few days to see the operations on your credit card (yeah, fuck that...), so I can't really know for sure yet.

It does concern me anyway because I just put my other tickets on sale so I can't have anything wrong happening to my Excalibur reservation!

Ok guys I've just got off the phone to them.

The prices you see, as someone else said, are without tax and resort fees. It's a bit misleading. Also she confirmed that the deposit has been taken out of my account, even though it shows as £0 paid so far.

Shame. I could've done with that $200 :)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

Ok guys I've just got off the phone to them.

The prices you see, as someone else said, are without tax and resort fees. It's a bit misleading. Also she confirmed that the deposit has been taken out of my account, even though it shows as £0 paid so far.

Shame. I could've done with that $200 :)

Thanks a lot for calling them and clarify this, I'd have loved the $200 saving but I'm relieved nothing wrong happened to my reservation.

Edited by Nalbi

4 hours ago, Nalbi said:

Ok, something really weird just happened...

I created a Mlife account, just in case.
When I looked up at my room reservation on the Excalibur website, I've been asked if I wanted to link my reservation with my new Mlife account.

When I did so, the balance information displayed on the website has been reset and the total amount of the reservation has dropped from $803.24 to $665.18.

ZGPkYRW.png

jOVnYQ3.png

WTF?!

BADASSS.

I'll call now and find out what the deal is, if no one else has yet.

$665 for 2 GA tickets and a room for 2 nights is something past absurd.

I'm gonna make their lives miserable until they honor this.

Edited by Saltzy

1 minute ago, Saltzy said:

BADASSS.

I'll call now and find out what the deal is, if no one else has yet.

$665 for 2 GA tickets and a room for 2 nights is something past absurd.

I'm gonna make their lives miserable until they honor this.

They wont honor it...if you click on the Honor Details it will tax and Resort fees not included and payable at check in or check out...etc etc etc

Just a heads up for any gunners travelling from the UK (or indeed anyone from outside the US), something I had no idea about: you'll need ESTA clearance to be accepted for the visa waiver policy. Costs $14 and takes about 10 mins to do.

i understand that without this, you'll be denied entrance to the US

https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/

(I should mention this is the first time to the US for me)

Edited by gavgnr
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

They wont honor it...if you click on the Honor Details it will tax and Resort fees not included and payable at check in or check out...etc etc etc

I've been on hold for a half an hour.

It's pretty obvious they have no fucking clue what is going on.

30 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Is the deal for ga seats still available?  If so, I'm starting to wonder if they are overselling this promo.  The pit holds what...maybe 1000 people? From the forums alone I know of hundreds of people with pit tickets .....hmmm

I was wondering that too...how do they match up what is sold via the "Package" through MLife and what the inventory is on AXS?  Good question. 

7 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

Just a heads up for any gunners travelling from the UK (or indeed anyone from outside the US), something I had no idea about: you'll need ESTA clearance to be accepted for the visa waiver policy. Costs $14 and takes about 10 mins to do.

i understand that without this, you'll be denied entrance to the US

https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/

(I should mention this is the first time to the US for me)

Traveling from France but I'm really used to the US immigration, good thing to remind it for 1st time travelers.

Edited by Nalbi

9 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I was wondering that too...how do they match up what is sold via the "Package" through MLife and what the inventory is on AXS?  Good question. 

I'm starting to think some of the tickets may be randomly assigned floor seats...no necessarily pit tickets....which I'm perfectly ok with as well.