04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

okay its really starting to hit me. i got excited when all this stuff first happened, and then it kind of died down once life caught up with me. but shit man. i feel like I've given so much of my time to this band that i need to fucking be there the first night all this goes down. i wish i could find a way to go :(

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

okay its really starting to hit me. i got excited when all this stuff first happened, and then it kind of died down once life caught up with me. but shit man. i feel like I've given so much of my time to this band that i need to fucking be there the first night all this goes down. i wish i could find a way to go :(

Do it, do it, do it...

2 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

Haha awesome - I love that there will just be a load of random GnR fans wandering round on their own in GnR tops

Yeah its gonna be a great atmosphere amongst the fans, a lot of die hards. Whereabouts in the uk you from? I'm flying from Manchester.

10 minutes ago, FoxySCFC said:

Yeah its gonna be a great atmosphere amongst the fans, a lot of die hards. Whereabouts in the uk you from? I'm flying from Manchester.

London - but going overnight via Dublin bizarrely as it's a cheaper flight, so have an epic 24 hour journey to get there!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

I'm wearing my GnR hockey jersey. Lost my forum t shirt

i have some old ones but are really shot.  i have my Hammerstein shirt also i may bust out...

the struggle is real!

• Like 1

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

I'm wearing my GnR hockey jersey. Lost my forum t shirt

I've got the same hockey jersey you do. I also have the baseball jersey from the 06 tour which I like a great deal. Probably won't wear either to Vegas, but I like wearing both back home a lot.

As for the Vegas trip; it's getting increasingly harder for me to not look past the Gilmour show to GN'R/Vegas. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Birk said:

The question is

Which GNR shirt do i wear???????  May have to go real old school but they are ripped to shreds lol

I'm gonna wear my second favorite shirt I have ever possessed (the first being a Public Enemy shirt that I got arrested in, but that's a different story).  At any rate, I have an illusions tour shirt that got ripped when I got in a bit of a tussle with one of my best friends in college.  Said rip has been stitched.  That isn't the real issue, which is the fact that the shirt is probably a good two sizes too small at this point...

• Like 2

I bought a tshirt online.. It is a replica but it has the old school Appetite For Destruction font on the back with the original album artwork on the front. I couldn't find a shirt with that font anywhere. There were a couple knock offs that looked close but didn't have the orange in the font. Shipped all the way from Bulgaria ;)

IMG_3052-600x600.JPGIMG_3050-150x150.JPG

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

That isn't the real issue, which is the fact that the shirt is probably a good two sizes too small at this point...

I went to see Ace Frehley last year and there was a dude there wearing a KISS shirt he said he got when he was 12. It was so small on him and fucking Hilarious.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I bought a tshirt online.. It is a replica but it has the old school Appetite For Destruction font on the back with the original album artwork on the front. I couldn't find a shirt with that font anywhere. There were a couple knock offs that looked close but didn't have the orange in the font. Shipped all the way from Bulgaria ;)

IMG_3052-600x600.JPGIMG_3050-150x150.JPG

Awesome.   I was literally just looking online a minute ago to order a couple new Guns shirts.