04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Just now, Birk said:

im guessing AIC goes on at 10 and GNR 1130 or so.  thoughts?

Sounds about right. Hopefully the T-Mobile arena will post the stage times the day or day before. 

Really interested to see the listed time for GNR and what time they actually come on - the whole thing could fall apart before it even starts!

2 minutes ago, Birk said:

im guessing AIC goes on at 10 and GNR 1130 or so.  thoughts?

Don't most openers usually go on at scheduled time?  If so I'm guessing Alice is 9:30-10:15/30.  Guns no later than 11:30.  I don't think Vegas (brand new arena etc...) is gonna put up with some 1.5- 2 hour delay between sets.  Might just be wishful thinking on my part. 

Please be respectful of the fans behind you and don't make your signs too big...

I've been to several events where fans a few rows in front of me had signs SOOO BIG that they blocked my view of the show! Assholes!!

Edited by rockphantom
  • Like 2

So called AXS today to ask about the VIP pre information as nothing has gone out as of yet. I was given a specific email address to contact concerning this. I sent a very specific email to this address concerning Guns N Roses VIP packages and the information for this.

I then got a prompt response concerning Justin BEIBER VIP tickets. I then sent a strongly worded email indicating that my original question concerned GnR tickets, and that I hoped a tour bus landed on JB. EPIC FUCKING FAIL GUYS!!!

• Like 2

Just now, challenger70rt said:

So called AXS today to ask about the VIP pre information as nothing has gone out as of yet. I was given a specific email address to contact concerning this. I sent a very specific email to this address concerning Guns N Roses VIP packages and the information for this.

I then got a prompt response concerning Justin BEIBER VIP tickets. I then sent a strongly worded email indicating that my original question concerned GnR tickets, and that I hoped a tour bus landed on JB. EPIC FUCKING FAIL GUYS!!!

Flippin' awesome..

So where is everyone staying? I get in on Thursday afternoon. Staying at the MGM Grand so seeing who else will be poolside on Friday/Saturday. Definitely going to need a few days after next weekend to recover..

28 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

Please be respectful of the fans behind you and don't make your signs too big...

I've been to several events where fans a few rows in front of me had signs SOOO BIG that they blocked my view of the show! Assholes!!

Yeah I was thinking that. My 17 year old self doesn't give it a shit, but my grown up self worries about these things now. 

28 minutes ago, challenger70rt said:

Haha... I like your posts. Bring your 17 year old self. She sounds like fun! LoL

She's trouble ;).

15 minutes ago, challenger70rt said:

BRILLIANT.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joe74 said:

So where is everyone staying? I get in on Thursday afternoon. Staying at the MGM Grand so seeing who else will be poolside on Friday/Saturday. Definitely going to need a few days after next weekend to recover..

From reading through this thread seems the majority of people are at MGM and Monte Carlo.  With the rest spread out on the strip.  And yes- I plan on being pool (lazy river) side all 4 days.

5 hours ago, Braxon Raine said:

I have the extended forecast at mostly sunny and 83/85 for Friday and Saturday in Vegas.    Gonna be hot in more ways than one.  :headbang::dance:

5 hours ago, Braxon Raine said:

I have the extended forecast at mostly sunny and 83/85 for Friday and Saturday in Vegas.    Gonna be hot in more ways than one.  :headbang::dance:

and it's frigging SNOWING right now here in Reno! it better not snow anywhere close to April 8th if I am stuck here I will LOSE IT! as for the Vegas weather forecast not much concerned about the daytime temps as I will be In the pool as soon as we arrive, but the night better cool off cos I already have my outfit picked out and wearing black stockings in heat will NOT work for me. c'mon weather gods be kind! :P 

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
typo cos my keyboard SUCKS
  • Like 2