04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

2 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

If you find them let me know because I've been looking for years 

You'd have to make them but as far as I can tell,the Converse site only allows you to customize low top Chucks. For the hi-top Axl sneakers you'd probably have to use a third party site which is what I'm attempting to do.

6 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

You'd have to make them but as far as I can tell,the Converse site only allows you to customize low top Chucks. For the hi-top Axl sneakers you'd probably have to use a third party site which is what I'm attempting to do.

There was a site I believe from China that sold replicas but I can't find / think it was shut down

If you want to come close to replicating Axl's signature shoes you'll need to put in a lot of work or pay a good sneaker customiser to do them for you, but the problem is the base model is very difficult to find in wearable condition. Pretty sure they're Converse Weapon Hi

Can't believe how close this is! Happy with the seats I ended up with. 

Friday night - Section 5, Row L. Jack Daniels Club Access (not sure what that gets me) and Gold VIP merch (hopefully I get it, I'm from outside North America).

Saturday night - Section 214, Row A. Section furthest from the stage, but directly in line. Front row of it, so unimpeded view. I can also sit my old ass down when I need to!

Had my time in the pits, happy with a reserved seat these days.

In between now and these gigs, I've got Wrestlemania and WWE Raw in Dallas, so pretty pumped for the next two weeks. Realizing my childhood and teenage dreams!

I won't know a soul in Vegas, so I look forward to seeing you all at the meet-ups. I'll just look for the group of super-hyped 30 and 40 somethings!

Edited by GunnersFan
  • Like 1

Just now, Gilla999 said:

Too much excitement. I am finding it impossible to concentrate today. This week can't go quickly enough!

lol, I was just thinking the exact same thing!  I have no idea how I'm going to focus and work, etc over the next 8 days until I get on that plane for Sin City to see Guns N F'n Roses!

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

lol, I was just thinking the exact same thing!  I have no idea how I'm going to focus and work, etc over the next 8 days until I get on that plane for Sin City to see Guns N F'n Roses!

I am already driving my colleagues mad and it's only going to get worse as the week goes on. This week cannot go quickly enough!

35 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

Too much excitement. I am finding it impossible to concentrate today. This week can't go quickly enough!

^--- THIS... Definitely this. My plan, is I'm just not going to. I'm going to pretend I'm already on vacation and hope no one hassles me til I come back on 4/18. LoL

47 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

Today? hahah.. Man I have spent so much time on this forum waiting for the next piece of info.. I am so emotionally involved in this thing. Might sound stupid but music means so much to me and nothing meant more to me through some tough years growing up than Guns N' Fuckin Roses... I have been listening to so many old bootlegs and mailing my younger cousin the best ones in chronological order. About one per week.

Hopefully they don't put a sniffer on my works network.. This site may get blocked!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Today? hahah.. Man I have spent so much time on this forum waiting for the next piece of info.. I am so emotionally involved in this thing. Might sound stupid but music means so much to me and nothing meant more to me through some tough years growing up than Guns N' Fuckin Roses... I have been listening to so many old bootlegs and mailing my younger cousin the best ones in chronological order. About one per week.

Hopefully they don't put a sniffer on my works network.. This site may get blocked!

Ditto. Everything you said ^^^