04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

3 hours ago, Blackjacker said:

unless it's clips of interviews and news recaps/headlines of Axl calling Slash "a cancer," saying how one of them will be dead before they play together again, etc. Put all that shit up on the big screen.

Yes, something like that.. 

Can one of you talented youtube video makers create a gnr hype video? Something that covers all live clips from the acoustic show @ the central, a few early club shows, all the way to the Axl n Slash hug? Then maybe a lil axl n slash beef which then leads to vegas?? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dazey said:

Coma is a fucking great tune. I'd love it if the arena went totally silent and all you hear is the opening beat to Coma. 

Coma would be money, especially in your scenario.  I mean Guns has basically been in a fucking coma for the past 23 years..it would be ironic to start with that song.  

2 minutes ago, youngunner said:

Can one of you talented youtube video makers create a gnr hype video? Something that covers all live clips from the acoustic show @ the central, a few early club shows, all the way to the Axl n Slash hug? Then maybe a lil axl n slash beef which then leads to vegas?? 

Don't know if you saw my post from before....

but I'm in videography at college and have to edit a trailer together, I'm doing a Guns promo/hype video!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Binge_And_Slash said:

Hey many I'm going to NXT, Mania and Raw too! Section 9R Row A for Mania! It'd be so surreal if I bumped into you at both Mania and GNR! Haha

Holy shit man, nice seat!

I made the decision late, and as an add-on to the Vegas trip. But I did get a cool seat up in 236. Good view of the stage/ring/jumbo screen. 

The whole trip is so epic, it's almost a pilgrimage! Dallas will be a blessed event, but the T-Mobile Arena will be my Mecca!

27 minutes ago, halfday said:

Hey guys, I just purchased two tickets for the Saturday show from AXS official site. Section 9 row J for $199.00 apiece. If you need tickets give it a shot!

I just got two in section 10 for the same price. 

Last day in work before setting off for Vegas at the weekend, cant wait  but this day is seriously dragging. Coming from Belfast Northern Ireland, staying for a week in the Luxor, have seats in section 7 for the first night. Seen NuGNR about 15 times but was too young to ever see the classic lineup. I remember a load of bikers driving past on their way to Slane Castle in 92, but being only 7 at the time my parents wouldn't take me...never thought id see the day Axl and Slash shared a stage again... this is going to be unreal!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fallen Angel said:

Last day in work before setting off for Vegas at the weekend, cant wait  but this day is seriously dragging. Coming from Belfast Northern Ireland, staying for a week in the Luxor, have seats in section 7 for the first night. Seen NuGNR about 15 times but was too young to ever see the classic lineup. I remember a load of bikers driving past on their way to Slane Castle in 92, but being only 7 at the time my parents wouldn't take me...never thought id see the day Axl and Slash shared a stage again... this is going to be unreal!

Nice.  Safe travels !

• Like 1

I'm freaking out over the Arena pics! It's way smaller thant I was expecting - at least that's what it seems by the pics.
I was having some family problems this week and my trip to Vegas almost got cancelled. But now everything's ok and I'm having the hardest time concentrating at work. Six days until I get on the plane!!!

• Like 4