04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

6 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I assume it is the version from Chicago? Was that the only time they played it?

The version on Live Era is from Omaha in 1933.  The song has only been played live 4 times...Omaha in 1993, Chicago and Tokyo in 1992....first time in Cleveland in 1991.

The following is a list of items prohibited inside the T-Mobile Arena:

External Flash Cameras
Interchangeable/detachable Camera Lens (No professional photography)
Audio/Visual Recording Devices
Tripods/Momopods
Laser Pointers
Laptop/Tablet computers,
2 way radios, flashlights
Bags (backpacks, large bags, suitcases, luggage): may not be larger than 14" x 14" 
Flammable liquids
Chains or studded bracelets
Illegal Drugs/Substances
Noise Making Devices- Air horns, whistles
Fireworks
Flashlights
Optical Illusions
Sign/Flags/Banners larger than 11’’X 17’’
Balloons/Permanent Markers and Spray Paint
Unapproved Pamphlets/Handouts/Ads
Patrons without shoes or shirts
Flowers unless allowed by Tour Production Poles/Signs Affixed to Poles
Outside Food & Beverage
Alcohol
Oversized bags and backpacks
Beach Balls or Projectiles
Skateboards, rollerblades, hoverboards, bicycles, helmets, chairs
Cans and Bottles
Pointed Tip umbrellas
Pets other than service animals
Coolers and Ice Chests
Glass, metal or plastic containers of any kind
Cans/Bottles/Flasks
Permanent markers, spray paint
Seat cushions
Masks
Selfie Sticks
Weapons, pepper spray, mace, flares or fireworks 
Signs, posters or garments with explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization directed toward any person. 
Signs/Flags/Banners/Posters: may not be larger than 11" x 17" or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. May not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by T-Mobile Arena management. 
Any banner or sign may be removed, at any time, at the sole discretion of T-Mobile Arena management.

I wonder if this means no cellphones allowed.... If the answer is yes, then we will not see shit about these gigs....

Edited by Strange Broue

4 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

The following is a list of items prohibited inside the T-Mobile Arena:

External Flash Cameras
Interchangeable/detachable Camera Lens (No professional photography)
Audio/Visual Recording Devices
Tripods/Momopods
Laser Pointers
Laptop/Tablet computers,
2 way radios, flashlights
Bags (backpacks, large bags, suitcases, luggage): may not be larger than 14" x 14" 
Flammable liquids
Chains or studded bracelets
Illegal Drugs/Substances
Noise Making Devices- Air horns, whistles
Fireworks
Flashlights
Optical Illusions
Sign/Flags/Banners larger than 11’’X 17’’
Balloons/Permanent Markers and Spray Paint
Unapproved Pamphlets/Handouts/Ads
Patrons without shoes or shirts
Flowers unless allowed by Tour Production Poles/Signs Affixed to Poles
Outside Food & Beverage
Alcohol
Oversized bags and backpacks
Beach Balls or Projectiles
Skateboards, rollerblades, hoverboards, bicycles, helmets, chairs
Cans and Bottles
Pointed Tip umbrellas
Pets other than service animals
Coolers and Ice Chests
Glass, metal or plastic containers of any kind
Cans/Bottles/Flasks
Permanent markers, spray paint
Seat cushions
Masks
Selfie Sticks
Weapons, pepper spray, mace, flares or fireworks 
Signs, posters or garments with explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization directed toward any person. 
Signs/Flags/Banners/Posters: may not be larger than 11" x 17" or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. May not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by T-Mobile Arena management. 
Any banner or sign may be removed, at any time, at the sole discretion of T-Mobile Arena management.

I wonder if this means no cellphones allowed.... If the answer is yes, then we will not see shit about these gigs....

99% of the stuff  on that list is a great big "NO SHIT".  Common sense.  I've never heard of no cellphones other than a small private deal.  And alcohol- my experience in Vegas is as long as it's just a small plastic cup (like your leaving a bar and they pour your drink into a plastic cup) you're good. 

23 hours ago, Original said:

Love it.  Looks sweet.  

2 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

Opening night 2 with Pretty Tied Up would be fucking badass.

Coma would be a dream. But i'm lucky if we'll get DTJ and other Illusion classics.

I prefer it to be on night one and IF they do I may just lose my mind and start dancing my own personal Pretty Tied Up dance which is basically me imitating Axl when he acts out the parts of "and you can ride her" and "going up inside her...again"! oh this is gonna be sooo much fun:dance:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I prefer it to be on night one and IF they do I may just lose my mind and start dancing my own personal Pretty Tied Up dance which is basically me imitating Axl when he acts out the parts of "and you can ride her" and "going up inside her...again"! oh this is gonna be sooo much fun:dance:

"my own personal Pretty Tied Up dance"  LOL.  Although I'm betting it's Jungle Friday and Saturday will be the change up. 

• Like 1

Just got this from AXS

{option}http://i.imgur.com/ripFJZy.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you for purchasing tickets to an upcoming show at T-Mobile Arena. We would like to share a few tips that may be useful as you plan your Awesome Arena Experience.

COME EARLY, STAY LATE

As you make your plans for the evening, we encourage you to come out early and explore The Park and surrounding neighborhood properties, which offer a variety of pre- and post-show dining and entertainment options. Whether you opt to come out early or stay out late, we have a lot of surprises waiting for you in The Neighborhood!

PLAN AHEAD, THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO GET TO T-MOBILE ARENA

There are countless options for getting to T-Mobile Arena and many locations to park your vehicle. Consider your destination when you make your plan. What else do you have planned for your night? The closest parking space might not be the best option based on your plans. Meeting friends before the event? Start your night at a nearby resort and get out of traffic and on to enjoying your Arena experience. A short walk through our dynamic Arena neighborhood may save time, steps, and frustration on your way to and from the event.

Ride Share options, including Taxi, Lyft and Uber, along with shuttle locations, will all have designated drop off/pick up locations near T-Mobile Arena.

Once you have decided on the best transportation and parking option for the evening, please click here for information on the best route to take to get to T-Mobile Arena.

NEED PARKING? NO PROBLEM!

Reserved Event Parking for April 6 will be available for $10 in advance. Prices will increase the day of show. 

Reserved Event Parking is now available for all events at T-Mobile Arena. Reserved Event Parking is available on designated levels of the parking facilities at New York-New York, Monte Carlo, and the Aria Event Parking Garage. Parking in these locations is available on a firstcome, first-served basis and subject to availability.

We encourage guests to purchase event parking in advance as Reserved Event Parking may not be available for purchase on-site on the day of the event at these locations due to demand. Guests who do not have Reserved Event Parking may be turned away from these locations on event night.

To access Reserved Event Parking locations, please utilize Frank Sinatra Drive as your primary route.

Reserved Event Parking will be available for $10 in advance. Prices will increase the day of the show. To purchase Reserved Event Parking, please click here.

Valet options will be available on event nights at New York-New York and Monte Carlo for $30.

For additional questions, please contact info@tmobilearena.com.

We look forward to seeing you!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, slash23579 said:

Just got this from AXS

{option}http://i.imgur.com/ripFJZy.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you for purchasing tickets to an upcoming show at T-Mobile Arena. We would like to share a few tips that may be useful as you plan your Awesome Arena Experience.

COME EARLY, STAY LATE

As you make your plans for the evening, we encourage you to come out early and explore The Park and surrounding neighborhood properties, which offer a variety of pre- and post-show dining and entertainment options. Whether you opt to come out early or stay out late, we have a lot of surprises waiting for you in The Neighborhood!

PLAN AHEAD, THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO GET TO T-MOBILE ARENA

There are countless options for getting to T-Mobile Arena and many locations to park your vehicle. Consider your destination when you make your plan. What else do you have planned for your night? The closest parking space might not be the best option based on your plans. Meeting friends before the event? Start your night at a nearby resort and get out of traffic and on to enjoying your Arena experience. A short walk through our dynamic Arena neighborhood may save time, steps, and frustration on your way to and from the event.

Ride Share options, including Taxi, Lyft and Uber, along with shuttle locations, will all have designated drop off/pick up locations near T-Mobile Arena.

Once you have decided on the best transportation and parking option for the evening, please click here for information on the best route to take to get to T-Mobile Arena.

NEED PARKING? NO PROBLEM!

Reserved Event Parking for April 6 will be available for $10 in advance. Prices will increase the day of show. 

Reserved Event Parking is now available for all events at T-Mobile Arena. Reserved Event Parking is available on designated levels of the parking facilities at New York-New York, Monte Carlo, and the Aria Event Parking Garage. Parking in these locations is available on a firstcome, first-served basis and subject to availability.

We encourage guests to purchase event parking in advance as Reserved Event Parking may not be available for purchase on-site on the day of the event at these locations due to demand. Guests who do not have Reserved Event Parking may be turned away from these locations on event night.

To access Reserved Event Parking locations, please utilize Frank Sinatra Drive as your primary route.

Reserved Event Parking will be available for $10 in advance. Prices will increase the day of the show. To purchase Reserved Event Parking, please click here.

Valet options will be available on event nights at New York-New York and Monte Carlo for $30.

For additional questions, please contact info@tmobilearena.com.

We look forward to seeing you!

thank you! will be doing this