04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

19 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

I hope the production/hard camera area between Sections E and F won't block the view of fans in the lower rows of Sections 10 and 11...

It won't. They check all that stuff out ahead of time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

It won't. They check all that stuff out ahead of time.

Thank you for the info Russ.

I'll be in SEC 10 Row 9 (night one), so I will not be happy if I am staring at the soundboard and hard camera all night!! <_<

Edited by rockphantom

1 minute ago, rockphantom said:

Thank you for the info Russ.

I'll be in SEC 10 Row 9, so I will not be happy if I am staring at the soundboard and hard camera all night!! <_<

I'm in row 7 of the same section for the second show, so I hope I'm right! lol

3 hours ago, PITBOSS said:

no way i could afford those prices- AXS premium cheapest GA are $1524 right now. I got the MGM deal luckily.

Fuck! I sold my spare for $650 minus Ebay, PayPal, and currency conversion fees.... so I got about $5.00 LOL. Am I allowed to cancel an Ebay listing and relist the same ticket for 2 x the price? :lol:

• Like 2

This thread is probably going on elsewhere so feel free to shut me down, but are any of you guys planning on meeting up on the Thurs - is everyone just going to the Facebook meet up thing? What about some pool/beer time on Friday daytime pre show? Guess everyone is spread out at different hotels so wasn't sure if there was a plan to congregate at one pool..... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

This thread is probably going on elsewhere so feel free to shut me down, but are any of you guys planning on meeting up on the Thurs - is everyone just going to the Facebook meet up thing? What about some pool/beer time on Friday daytime pre show? Guess everyone is spread out at different hotels so wasn't sure if there was a plan to congregate at one pool..... 

I'd be down for daytime beer and poolside. Staying at the mgm and would be cool to have a group out there or anywhere. 

Just now, joe74 said:

I'd be down for daytime beer and poolside. Staying at the mgm and would be cool to have a group out there or anywhere. 

Yeah seems a lot of people are staying at MGM - is that where the lazy river is? Maybe that's going to be the hub....

Vegas is not going to know what hit it with all these GnR fans descending on it!

Just now, Gilla999 said:

Yeah seems a lot of people are staying at MGM - is that where the lazy river is? Maybe that's going to be the hub....

Vegas is not going to know what hit it with all these GnR fans descending on it!

Yup, it's gonna be crazy. Lazy river is at mgm. I think each person with a room key can get 3 others into the pool area. 

2 hours ago, Gilla999 said:

i am in

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gilla999 said:

Lazy River is the greatest place on earth.   Love it.  Especially when it's packed and the music is cranking.  It's a blast.  

• Like 2