04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

30 minutes ago, Jeez said:

So which one of yous are gonna stream the entire show on periscope?

How does periscope work exactly? I'll be taking my iphone but I get charged through the ass for "data roaming" when I leave the UK. Will I need to connect to TMobiles Wifi or something? Not sure how it works

10 minutes ago, downliner said:

How does periscope work exactly? I'll be taking my iphone but I get charged through the ass for "data roaming" when I leave the UK. Will I need to connect to TMobiles Wifi or something? Not sure how it works

Yeah, it uses data. Pretty much like streaming a video the entire time. If someone were to periscope an entire show, that consists of them holding the camera up and filming it the entire time. Also known as, not really enjoying the show whatsoever. 

Sorry all, that's me not streaming anything then :( You'll need a US based fan with an unlimited data plan. Personally I'd prefer someone to sneek in a GoPro cam and shoot the full gig on one of the arenas video screens. It won't be live, but it would be multi-cam and in HD which has to be better than a live stream through mobile.

23 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

Random dudes on the internet (that's you, people) are the reason why I booked this whole trip, coming all the way from the UK for Friday.... oh and now Saturday. So when I have one of the best times of my life next week, I have you all to thank. Is this what a mid life crisis feels like? :dance:

Coming from the UK... You are awesome.

8 hours ago, Ak1nney said:

All of you guys going to Vegas should be pumped. Last night was just a teaser, you're getting the real, full deal first. It will be worth it.

Yep! I feel the same way. As exciting as Friday was and as cool as it is to see video snippets from the tiny club, both Vegas shows are gonna be much longer I assume. On top of that, the pressue of the whole "first time in 23 years" is gone now. They've also knocked out a couple CD songs together and shown the replacement for Pitman. So there's a LOT of question marks gone that were probably looming over their heads. I expect Vegas to be one big party from the stage all the way to the back row.

11 hours ago, Jeez said:

So which one of yous are gonna stream the entire show on periscope?

I'll be in the pit Saturday.  I'll do a song or 2 if you guys want, but unless the arena has wifi fuck the whone show.  Plus, there's no way my battery would hold up that long anyway.

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Over half way down with work day 1 of 5 this week. 

Friday I'm off to Chicago to see David Gilmour, then Saturday I'm on a plane to my favorite city to see my favorite band! 

Have fun on Friday Russ, should be a great show. After seeing GnR on Friday there will only be one band on my bucket list that I gotta see and that would be Pink Floyd. Hopefully Axl and Slash will inspire David and Roger to do the same.

1 hour ago, BigD62 said:

Have fun on Friday Russ, should be a great show. After seeing GnR on Friday there will only be one band on my bucket list that I gotta see and that would be Pink Floyd. Hopefully Axl and Slash will inspire David and Roger to do the same.

I can see Roger & David doing one off stuff here and there again, but I honestly don't see the Pink Floyd name ever going out on tour ever again :/

Flying from Paris on Wednesday with a first stop in Austin, then Vegas on Thursday.

There's no way I can focus on anything else at work. Can't wait to see all of you guys, probably wearing Gn'R related outfit, hanging out on the strip. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

Flying from Paris on Wednesday with a first stop in Austin, then Vegas on Thursday.

There's no way I can focus on anything else at work. Can't wait to see all of you guys, probably wearing Gn'R related outfit, hanging out on the strip. 

I absolutely love how many people are coming in from all over the world for this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KiernanProud said:

Out of the blue just got 5 inches of snow in NY overnight. 87 in Vegas this weekend. Bring it on. 

where are you looking?? accuweather shows fri high of 72 with maybe a couple of showers and sat high of 70 and a few scattered showers. and for me this is perfect, I can't go from the cooler reno weather to almost 90. it can change and be hot as hell sat but fri I need it to be lower 70's a the most! :)