04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

2 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

The dude who was posting videos from Friday night just put another short one up. I don't know how to download a video from instagram to shate it here, but his instagram name is ali_shayesteh_management

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDwB7rmi8pj/?taken-by=ali_shayesteh_management  this might work :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

The dude who was posting videos from Friday night just put another short one up. I don't know how to download a video from instagram to shate it here, but his instagram name is ali_shayesteh_management

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I don't really think going back "a few years" is that accurate...js. I have been OCD'ing about the weather in vegas since January when I got my tix. I even looked up the farmer's almanac forecast back in march cos it gives it for 2 months forward. I think low to mid 70's and a cloudy sky. you can still hang by the pool, you can even tan; believe me i'm very fair skinned I even burned when it was cloudy back in the day. now I slather on sun screen even on overcast days! I am just not seeing upper 80's or 90's and that works for me.

Oh yeah, right on. I didn't mean it like it was gonna be accruate for this weekend (Holy SHIT! GN'R is THIS weekend!) I just meant it as an example of when I had a similar forecast there and it turned out great.

15 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I don't think Axl looks GREAT, but I'm just so god damn happy he looks, you know, normal. He's not hiding his face, he doesn't have sunglasses, he doesn't have the moustache. He just looks like Axl, the 50+ year old rocker, which I LOVE. Yes, I do think he's still a little heavy and a little plumpy. But hey, if he continues singing like is in the videos I've seen, if he keeps staying on stage and clearly not running out of breath all the time, if he keeps looking like he's having a good time, then this is the Axl I've been waiting for for a long time!

Couldn't have said it better myself and exactly what I thought... He just looks a 50 year old version of Axl, which is how he should look. And at least we actually get to see his face, not just a hat and some sunglasses...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, paranoyd androyd said:

there are literally TONS of tickets for both Fri and Sat night available on eBay, Craigslist, and Stubhub.

sellers are getting extremely desperate to unload these. most ads are asking for face value and some are asking below face value.

Post some links! I may want to hit up the second show in Vegas but I figured ticket prices would drop a bit after they announce the full tour. 

Right now now everything is still pretty high 

7 minutes ago, Underhardy said:

Will we need any of these items to get into the show? When is the expected arrival for these items?

No, just your ticket and ID. Check your email if you got VIP it will tell you where to go if you have early entry or something 

VIP merchandise will be shipped directly to each package purchaser. Merchandise will be shipped to the address provided at the time of purchase. Please note merchandise will not be shipped outside of the U.S. or Canada under any circumstances. VIP merchandise is not required for venue entry. Delivery of VIP merchandise could occur after event date.

Edited by IncitingChaos

21 minutes ago, paranoyd androyd said:

there are literally TONS of tickets for both Fri and Sat night available on eBay, Craigslist, and Stubhub.

sellers are getting extremely desperate to unload these. most ads are asking for face value and some are asking below face value.

Stub has moved about 600 tix each night the past week. Only 800 ish and 700ish left for the 2 nights now.   

I'm glad I sold my extra tickets about a week ago.

As excited as I am for Vegas, I understand why the prices are dropping now, as the first time Axl and Slash would share a stage in 23 years already happened and the North American tour tickets are now on sale.

4 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

I'm glad I sold my extra tickets about a week ago.

As excited as I am for Vegas, I understand why the prices are dropping now, as the first time Axl and Slash would share a stage in 23 years already happened and the North American tour tickets are now on sale.

I knew that was coming and I tried like hell to get mine sold before then. I still think I can sell mine for face, but since I bought mine at a slight markup I knew the second they appear on stage AND dates get announced I probably won't make back everything I spent. Had a lot of people just on this board that seemed really interested then for one reason or another backed out or just stopped responding.

Sucks, cause had I know this hotel deal with better tickets was gonna come up, I could have made like $500 a piece easy on my tickets. Not that I ever wanted to screw someone over like that by making a profit, but just adds insult to injury now that I can't even make back my original investment.

Just trying to keep my mind on the shows at this point! Gonna be a great weekend regardless!

9 minutes ago, Original said:

Stub has moved about 600 tix each night the past week. Only 800 ish and 700ish left for the 2 nights now.   

you need to look on eBay and both ticket sections of Craigslist L.A. and Craigslist Vegas, there are literally hundreds of people on those sites trying to unload these now. and the market has absolutely nose dived, so buyers can easily get them for face value. and some for even below that (most of those are for the $1,000+ cost tickets).

I think the prices dropping is greatly exaggerated at this point - at least on Stub Hub.  None of the good seats are selling anywhere near face value.  $224 is the cheapest for Friday and Saturday was even higher.  If I get to Vegas though and I can pick up great seats for face value or less, I'd jump all over that even if I ate the price of my 226 seats.

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 7:58 AM, Subtle Signs said:

You think Axl will now do paid meet and greets? I don't.

From the press release on the Nightrain Forums :

General public tickets go on sale Saturday, January 23 at 10am PST at www.AXS.com. Tickets start at $79.50 (plus applicable service fees). A limited number of exclusive VIP Experiences and VIP Packages will be available. Offers can include amazing reserved seats, autographed memorabilia, preshow VIP parties, backstage tours, exclusive Guns N Roses merchandise and more.

"You think Axl will now do paid meet and greets? I don't."

sadly I have to agree with this :(

I don't really want him doing them if he doesn't want to anyway.  We'll see though.  If the reports of his enjoyment of the show on Friday are correct, who knows what a happier Axl will be willing to do.  Maybe not a meet and greet per se, but maybe something more than he's done historically. 

2 minutes ago, buzzsaw said:

I don't really want him doing them if he doesn't want to anyway.  We'll see though.  If the reports of his enjoyment of the show on Friday are correct, who knows what a happier Axl will be willing to do.  Maybe not a meet and greet per se, but maybe something more than he's done historically. 

I'd be shocked if he would confirm months in advance to doing meet and greets every single night. Just seems too unlike Axl. I could understand Duff and Slash maybe agreeing to it, and when Axl feels like he too shows up, but he just seems too flaky to commit to that.