04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

On 4/3/2016 at 1:17 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

where are you looking?? accuweather shows fri high of 72 with maybe a couple of showers and sat high of 70 and a few scattered showers. and for me this is perfect, I can't go from the cooler reno weather to almost 90. it can change and be hot as hell sat but fri I need it to be lower 70's a the most! :) 

This is what weather.com is showing me:

3 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

where are you looking?? accuweather shows fri high of 72 with maybe a couple of showers and sat high of 70 and a few scattered showers. and for me this is perfect, I can't go from the cooler reno weather to almost 90. it can change and be hot as hell sat but fri I need it to be lower 70's a the most! :) 

Oh hey I saw it in the weather app a few weeks ago but now I'm seeing weather like this. Awesome! Cooler temperatures like this are always a plus 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

I absolutely love how many people are coming in from all over the world for this.

It's once in a lifetime experience, something I've been dreaming of for the past 20 years, I'd never have forgiven myself for missing it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

This is what weather.com is showing me:

vegs.PNG

yeah I saw that. I also checked 3 local TV stations, accuweather, and a few others. most say low to mid 70's with up to a 50% chance of showers.  i'm hoping for this! I just don't want it to be uber hot that night as I am going to be in all black w/black stockings ( an intergral part of my wardrobe :P ) and idk if inside even if they have a/c will be that cool. so c'mon low 70's!

3 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

Meh. That sucks. I want sun and I want hot. I get enough rain in London!

1 minute ago, PITBOSS said:

i was looking forward to 80s or 90s

I honestly think it'll be just fine. A friend of mine got married in Vegas a few years back and the forecast was much the same. It never ended up raining and the temps were just fine.

• Like 1

Just now, RussTCB said:

I honestly think it'll be just fine. A friend of mine got married in Vegas a few years back and the forecast was much the same. It never ended up raining and the temps were just fine.

I'm just being a brat. Even if it was snowing I'd still have an amazing time because I'm going to see GnR for the first time in TWENTY THREE YEARS!! I'm so excited I packed a week ago :wacko:

• Like 1

Just now, Gilla999 said:

I'm just being a brat. Even if it was snowing I'd still have an amazing time because I'm going to see GnR for the first time in TWENTY THREE YEARS!! I'm so excited I packed a week ago :wacko:

Yeah, I hear ya. I'm the same way with packing. I'm only going to be in Vegas for 1 day and I already set aside everything I'm throwing in the backpack I'll be taking with me. It's ridiculous, but you've made me feel better about it now that I know I'm not the only one lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

yeah i'm sure it will be pleasant, just want to be poolside some of the time enjoying some sun.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I don't really think going back "a few years" is that accurate...js. I have been OCD'ing about the weather in vegas since January when I got my tix. I even looked up the farmer's almanac forecast back in march cos it gives it for 2 months forward. I think low to mid 70's and a cloudy sky. you can still hang by the pool, you can even tan; believe me i'm very fair skinned I even burned when it was cloudy back in the day. now I slather on sun screen even on overcast days! I am just not seeing upper 80's or 90's and that works for me.

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I don't really think going back "a few years" is that accurate...js. I have been OCD'ing about the weather in vegas since January when I got my tix. I even looked up the farmer's almanac forecast back in march cos it gives it for 2 months forward. I think low to mid 70's and a cloudy sky. you can still hang by the pool, you can even tan; believe me i'm very fair skinned I even burned when it was cloudy back in the day. now I slather on sun screen even on overcast days! I am just not seeing upper 80's or 90's and that works for me.

Anytime I have traveled away I look at weather and guess what?  It is never correct so I stop looking and deal with what comes if it comes

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Philipm787 said:

Sorry guys I'm not from America, but I always thought that over there it's basically sunny everywhere, all the time, apart from like D.C, New York and Seattle ??

LOL that's cute! actually a lot of places like Washington State, Oregon and to some extent Northern Cali have a lot of overcast/rainy days :D

28 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

Anytime I have traveled away I look at weather and guess what?  It is never correct so I stop looking and deal with what comes if it comes

that's funny cos when I travel, especially some place that is only 7 hours from where I live and I have contact with people who live in the place i'm travelling to it's usually fairly on point. idk why people think it has to be 100 degrees and sunny to enjoy Vegas especially if the main reason is they are going to an historic concert to see a fantastic band. I just want to be able to enjoy the concert and if it's hot inside the venue it will take away some of that enjoyment. I hate being hot! if it's cool I can always add a jacket but too hot there is no escape from. so on behalf of myself, my hubby and others who want a nice cool evening I am praying for a coolish day :) 

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

If anybody spots this attached to a fat bastard poolside at the MGM come say hi! :lol:

image.jpeg

fucking lizardman, get the fuck outta here

your skin and flesh looks like the tied ham

NSFW

Disgusting

i'm not even joking, Dazey

I just throw it in my mouth

Edited by Strange Broue

This is such an exciting time to be  GNR fan. I think these shows are the most anticipated since 93.

These shows are so much more than the HOB 01, the Hammerstein shows, the rose bar..etc These shows are the real deal.

Further into the tour, excitment and mystery will die off and it'll just be another show that you can guess the setlist. Except these Vegas shows, these are the most important shows a fan can attend who was too young in the early 90's.

I can't fuckin' wait.