04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

1 hour ago, Gilla999 said:

Thanks dude. Guess I'll just need to find someone from here to get me in, if there is a crowd of people hanging there.

Offer extended, if your going to the NyNy meetup see ya there. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Coloradofan said:

I bought a single 4/9 Pit GA ticket from stubhub. It was emailed to me today by them and it is a ticketmaster ticket. Didn't AXS handle the ticketing for the Vegas shows? I've called stubhub several times and they swear it is a good ticket.

image.jpeg

Odd.  Are they the same corporation?  Under the same umbrella?

7 minutes ago, Coloradofan said:

I bought a single 4/9 Pit GA ticket from stubhub. It was emailed to me today by them and it is a ticketmaster ticket. Didn't AXS handle the ticketing for the Vegas shows? I've called stubhub several times and they swear it is a good ticket.

image.jpeg

Oh no.....that is not a legit ticket.  sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

3 minutes ago, KURT19 said:

Sorry, but NO WAY is that ticket real.

AXS handled the entire event.

The pricing is wrong. 

And NOV 5th date is wrong.

DEMAND A REFUND or AN EQUIVALENT TICKET.

Yah, if you got this through StubHub, there should be no issues getting either a refund or an equivalent ticket (you may want to check the GA prices on StubHub right now to determine which is better value).  But as noted AXS handled ticketing for this event not TicketMaster, the pricing is wrong........a lot about it is wrong.  

I have called and requested that multiple times. They claim the seller has never had a bad ticket before and is a large seller. I knew everything was all wrong with it. They said they can't really do anything until I try to use it and it's rejected. Of course we all know at that time it will be too late for a replacement and I'll be stuck with a refund.

2 minutes ago, Coloradofan said:

I have called and requested that multiple times. They claim the seller has never had a bad ticket before and is a large seller. I knew everything was all wrong with it. They said they can't really do anything until I try to use it and it's rejected. Of course we all know at that time it will be too late for a replacement and I'll be stuck with a refund.

NO.

Call back and politely ask for a supervisor.  Then politely ask for the supervisor's manager. 

Be polite and consistent.  Tell them that it has nothing to do with the seller's history.  It has everything to due with a fraudulent  ticket.

Good luck.

3 minutes ago, Coloradofan said:

Ticketmaster and AXS are competitors. I know ticketmaster didn't handle any ticketing so that's the part I know is 100% incorrect. I think someone is taking the money and running so to speak, as I bought one of 6 tickets. I bet they sold more than that.

PLEASE don't wait to straighten this out. Stubhub is a very reputable corporation but it cannot verify every ticket that people post up for sale is legit.

They will take care of you once you get someone to actually look at this ticket.  NO PIT TICKET WAS $89

Ticketmaster HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH VEGAS.

6 minutes ago, KURT19 said:

PLEASE don't wait to straighten this out. Stubhub is a very reputable corporation but it cannot verify every ticket that people post up for sale is legit.

They will take care of you once you get someone to actually look at this ticket.  NO PIT TICKET WAS $89

Ticketmaster HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH VEGAS.

Yeah actually you make a great point. At no point were tickets $89 for the pit...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Coloradofan said:

Thanks, I'll call them yet again and raise a larger fuss. I am glad to have some more assurances that it is fake. Didn't want to demand anything if I didn't know the ticket was 100% fake.

If they literally can't do anything right now cause they don't know whether its fake, I feel as long as you get them on the record saying if it doesn't work they will give you something better the night of the show you should be fine. I'd think.

39 minutes ago, CAFC Nick said:

I'll be honest, I've used stubhub a lot for gigs at Wembley Arena and they've always been fine. I would be cautious but wouldn't be 100% sure it is fake.

That is a fake ticket, 100% sure.  Call them back ask for a Supervisor.....tell them you got a TicketMaster ticket and this is an AXS event.  

They will take care of you.  

17 hours ago, Original said:

Yes as long as you enter with a guest.  I had a friend last year who was staying elsewhere with her friends.   They came to MGM pools with me 1 day and vice versa .   You just need to be with a guest (who has the key).   

The website says no but there are always ways round these things. 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Birk said:

kinda upset no adler last night.  didnt expect izzy.  and sorum is definitely not involved at all.  i wiah all of them were involved.  kinda shitty.  but i will deal with it.

I agree I really thought Adler would be there. I can't tell now whether I think this means he's more or less likely to show up in Vegas. I know we weren't promised either of them in Vegas, but for a while it seemed Izzy probably would, now he's more out than in it seems. Then the possibly of Adler got stronger so that sort of made up for it. But now I'm not sure either shows up.

7 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I agree I really thought Adler would be there. I can't tell now whether I think this means he's more or less likely to show up in Vegas. I know we weren't promised either of them in Vegas, but for a while it seemed Izzy probably would, now he's more out than in it seems. Then the possibly of Adler got stronger so that sort of made up for it. But now I'm not sure either shows up.

if they weren't there last night they will not be in vegas.   I just read that sorum and adler was in the crowd at the show last night.  is that true?  i find that hard to believe

Just now, Birk said:

if they weren't there last night they will not be in vegas.   I just read that sorum and adler was in the crowd at the show last night.  is that true?  i find that hard to believe

I don't believe that. The Sorum and Adler thing that is. I am kind of agreeing with you right now that last night had a sort of feeling of "this is what you're getting and you'll like it." That last night was the unveiling of what we'll see, since if we got any other past members it would then ruin either the rest of the tour when they weren't there or it would set expectations too high that they would appear more than they are.

I don't know. I'm lost at this point.

• Like 1