04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

I literally dont know how I am going to get through work for the next 6 days.. Knowing this time next Friday, I will be either hung over, getting ready for the pool and concert that night..

Fugggg.......

11 hours ago, downliner said:

Fuck! I sold my spare for $650 minus Ebay, PayPal, and currency conversion fees.... so I got about $5.00 LOL. Am I allowed to cancel an Ebay listing and relist the same ticket for 2 x the price? :lol:

actually no one can force you to go through with the sale, but the guy is allowed to leave appropriate feedback :shrugs:

• downzy unpinned this topic
8 hours ago, Original said:

Lazy River is the greatest place on earth.   Love it.  Especially when it's packed and the music is cranking.  It's a blast.

have you checked the forecast? I am seeing 70 as a high which is perfect for me. I will be adjusting from the much cooler weather here, we sill have patches of snow in the mountains by my house. I had heard it would be warmer but thinking maybe they will be getting the cooler weather next week we had last week. anyway super stoked, one week and a few more hours and IT IS HAPPENING! :dance:

2 hours ago, Gilla999 said:

Dumb question, but if you're not staying at MGM can you use the pool - I assume so if you pay?

I'll probably head down there afternoon on the Thursday

this is what I found:

"The basic answer is no. Not for the regular pools. The adult pools, which charge admission for both hotel guests and non-guests, will allow it."

hope that helps! :)

2 hours ago, Gilla999 said:

Dumb question, but if you're not staying at MGM can you use the pool - I assume so if you pay?

I'll probably head down there afternoon on the Thursday

Yes as long as you enter with a guest.  I had a friend last year who was staying elsewhere with her friends.   They came to MGM pools with me 1 day and vice versa .   You just need to be with a guest (who has the key).   

9 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

did they say WHEN they'd be mailed? I have to be vigilant we are in a new house and our mailman sucks with packages! thanks :)

That's his JOB.   To deliver mail/packages.  LOL.  Maybe he needs a new job.  

Just now, Original said:

That's his JOB.   To deliver mail/packages.  LOL.  Maybe he needs a new job.

it's a cluster *bleep* we live in an area that is unincorporated, we are basically on top of a mountain, no paved roads and they bitch about delivering even our regular mail. I had them holding my packages but then they started delivering them so I told them to take the hold OFF and now they are screwing it up. and they never answer their phone! it either rings incessantly or is busy for hours. my husband has seen them there ignoring the phone when it rings or with it off the hook. anyway probably TMI for you but I felt like venting. the waiting for next Friday is taking a toll on me...

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

it's a cluster *bleep* we live in an area that is unincorporated, we are basically on top of a mountain, no paved roads and they bitch about delivering even our regular mail. I had them holding my packages but then they started delivering them so I told them to take the hold OFF and now they are screwing it up. and they never answer their phone! it either rings incessantly or is busy for hours. my husband has seen them there ignoring the phone when it rings or with it off the hook. anyway probably TMI for you but I felt like venting. the waiting for next Friday is taking a toll on me...

It doesn't say when, just that it could occur after the event

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mikebones said:

I texted Eddie trunk on Twitter about his plans for Vegas and that's what he has told me about it 

That's basically saying I'm gonna try to meet up with the band. But if not worst case we just have a hangout.

Give credit to trunk. He's an experienced bet. He's a whiny one these days for some odd reason but, at least he doesn't lie or deceive. And frankly he was the first to call this reunion in September of 2014.

6 hours ago, Original said:

Yes as long as you enter with a guest.  I had a friend last year who was staying elsewhere with her friends.   They came to MGM pools with me 1 day and vice versa .   You just need to be with a guest (who has the key).   

Thanks dude. Guess I'll just need to find someone from here to get me in, if there is a crowd of people hanging there.