04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 1:34 PM, Fitha_whiskey said:

Has anyone received their VIP swag in the mail yet? I haven't... I would think that stuff should show up before next week?

We will get an email 2 days before the show telling us where to go and get it. We get it at the arena.

5 hours ago, shelly60 said:

We will get an email 2 days before the show telling us where to go and get it. We get it at the arena.

Hmmm. Did they tell you that or where did you read it? The fine print on the AXS page at the time of purchase said it would be shipped. Which is what I'm hoping for, because I don't wanna tote a poster around all night...

4 minutes ago, Braxon Raine said:

3 more sleeps.  I just watched the 2:18 Jungle video from the Troubador.  OH.  MY.  GOD.  Best since '93, in my opinion.  Cannot wait for this.  

4 more work days (including today) for me, then it's off to Chicago, then to Vegas on Saturday. VERY excited to party with fellow fans, here the stories from Friday night and of course hit the Saturday show!

P.S. Go check out the new It's So Easy video that was posted!

Heading to Vegas Friday morning with my dad! Leaving from Philly! Can't wait! I'll be there Friday night! Got vip tickets. Section 5 row bb. Anybody else staying at the Palms? Any tips on how to get around in Vegas and where to go and what to see? I heard the GNR mini museum will be there. Any idea where it located?

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

4 more work days (including today) for me, then it's off to Chicago, then to Vegas on Saturday. VERY excited to party with fellow fans, here the stories from Friday night and of course hit the Saturday show!

P.S. Go check out the new It's So Easy video that was posted!

Just watched it.  You know that warning that you should see a doctor if you have an erection lasting longer than 4 hours?  Yeah, I have an issue.  LOL.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Original said:

I don't get the people that are disappointed that Vegas won't be "the 1st time they've played together in 23yrs" anymore.   YouTube video doesn't count for me, I will be LIVE in Vegas.   Also Friday night was 200 people, and I guarantee that wasn't their "1st time".   They no doubt have been rehearsing these last few months...in front of people (probably 10-20 friends, managers, family, TB etc...) so does the Troub not count too?    If anything after seeing the clips of the Troub I'm more excited for Vegas....if that's possible!

It isn't that for me.. It is the fact that I am dropping a grand to basically go see NuGnR...

I know that is gonna be quite impossible to see Izzy in Vegas, but I don't lose faith!

To me this line up is the Use your Illusion line up, basically. I've never consiered Matt and Gilby members of GNR so doesn't make any difference Matt/Gilby or Ferrer/Fortus. So I'm more than happy that I'm gonna see Slash and Duff reunited with Axl. Till this day I've only seen them in VR, Chinese guns or slash solo.

The other thing to remember is that we've had probably a combined 3-4 minutes of footage leak from the show on Friday, so whilst they have had their 1st show in 23 years, pretty much everything will be fresh for you guys going to Vegas. I'm not going as I'm in the UK (I'm hoping there may be a cheeky little Wembley date at some point in the next year) but I will be living through all of you guys going. If there is a stream that sets up, I don't think I will be able to resist, especially if they go on a little later.

To ask a question that has been asked millions of time before, will someone stream/record the whole show?
I though I read earlier in the thread that someone was willing to do so?

As someone who can't make the trip to the US I would love to watch the show over the web instead! ;)

2 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

To ask a question that has been asked millions of time before, will someone stream/record the whole show?
I though I read earlier in the thread that someone was willing to do so?

As someone who can't make the trip to the US I would love to watch the show over the web instead! ;)

If anyone streams expect not so good quality.  I would say people might record some stuff and we will see more than the Troubadour show.

We will be doing updates all night long during the event so check in and see what you can see ;)

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, gunsguy said:

If anyone streams expect not so good quality.  I would say people might record some stuff and we will see more than the Troubadour show.

We will be doing updates all night long during the event so check in and see what you can see ;)

Sweet! :headbang:

• Like 1