04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

2 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I'm starting to think some of the tickets may be randomly assigned floor seats...no necessarily pit tickets....which I'm perfectly ok with as well.

Could be...but the promo does say "GA Floor Tickets valued at $250"

• Like 1

There's no way I accept anything else than floor tickets.

18 minutes ago, Saltzy said:

I've been on hold for a half an hour.

It's pretty obvious they have no fucking clue what is going on.

Glad I didn't call from France...

22 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

Just a heads up for any gunners travelling from the UK (or indeed anyone from outside the US), something I had no idea about: you'll need ESTA clearance to be accepted for the visa waiver policy. Costs $14 and takes about 10 mins to do.

i understand that without this, you'll be denied entrance to the US

https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/

(I should mention this is the first time to the US for me)

I did a post about this a while back, I think it may have been in the Coachella thread.

Important reminder for anyone outside the US.

20 minutes ago, Saltzy said:

They literally need to call me back.

We have managed to blow up the entire system.

Viva la revolution!

Haha, as long as my tickets are locked up, I don't really care about the mess they make!

Please keep us updated!

18 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

Haha, as long as my tickets are locked up, I don't really care about the mess they make!

Please keep us updated!

Yeah, we're porked.

They are saying that the new rate is minus any taxes or fees.  I could have kept nagging, but I said screw it.

Just now, axlsnutsack said:

Just a question, weren't the tix $250 originally (Nighttrain presale) and then went up to $350 on the general sale?

Yes...but read the offer it clearly says what I quoted.....so they are valuing the GA Floor tickets at $250 regardless of the price change BS that occured after the Nighttrain pre-sale.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mr_Sparkle said:

My 2 extra tickets just sold on Stub Hub for enough to cover my remaining two tickets, two hotel rooms, all travel expenses and I will have about $350 leftover for spending. Today is a good day. 

Nice from what section?

39 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Any old person, who doesnt like standing fancy trading their floor seat for a seat in section F ? - worth a shot for Sat 9th

Everyone will be standing in section F. Just because there are seats doesn't mean anyone will be sitting. It's just better because you don't have to deal with being molested and covered with others sweat. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Mr_Sparkle said:

Everyone will be standing in section F. Just because there are seats doesn't mean anyone will be sitting. It's just better because you don't have to deal with being molested and covered with others sweat. 

LOL.  Everyone will be standing....everywhere!

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Mr_Sparkle said:

this is true.

im so excited. i just want this acdc rumour to be true as well and have axl hit europe. this could be an epic year fkr him and one of his most lucrative $$$

3 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

Even though this will be a mix of hardcore fans,high rollers who were comped tickets and casuals (yes there will be some fans who drop $500/ticket and only know the hits) anything less than a thunderous ovation for Adler (if he plays) will be highly disappointing. 

Are you kidding?  That place will be lucky not to collapse from the crowd noise if they announce Adler.:lol:

• Like 2