04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

4 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

The whole show will be diehards!

Disagree.  Every event I've ever been to in Vegas has been a mix of die hards and people that got into town, saw a billboard and said 'Let's go to that'.

I'll bet you that 15%-20% of the people we're gonna be there with have no idea they will be there as we are having this conversation.

Remember too, that $1k is fucking peanuts in Vegas.  There are gonna be a lot of drunk last minute people with a lot of cash in their pockets just dying to give us their cash. Certainly the ones with naggy wives and shit.  :P

7 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

The whole show will be diehards!

No it won't.  Even with the high prices,you'll still have the casual fans who know SCOM,PC,WTTJ etc. I still say a bunch of tickets will be comped to high rollers.  If YouTube videos are any indication, the Mexico stadium crowds will be mostly die-hards.

4 minutes ago, Saltzy said:

Disagree.  Every event I've ever been to in Vegas has been a mix of die hards and people that got into town, saw a billboard and said 'Let's go to that'.

I'll bet you that 15%-20% of the people we're gonna be there with have no idea they will be there as we are having this conversation.

Remember too, that $1k is fucking peanuts in Vegas.  There are gonna be a lot of drunk last minute people with a lot of cash in their pockets just dying to give us their cash. Certainly the ones with naggy wives and shit.  :P

Yeah but this is a little different.  This is bigger than a middle of a tour stop for a band, even a big band.  This is mammoth.  The folks you are talking about will be outnumbered 10-1 at these shows.

" naggy wives and shit."   AKA- Nagzilla!

Edited by Original

3 hours ago, Saltzy said:

I agree.  There will be a bunch of people with money in their pockets hearing about it, half drunk...and saying "heck yeah, Guns N' Roses, let's go!"  It's Vegas, after all.

And yes, $1k in Vegas is like $100 anywhere else in the country.

Edited by Kasanova King

2 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I agree.  There will be a bunch of people with money in their pockets hearing about it, half drunk...and saying "heck yeah, Guns N' Roses, let's go!"  It's Vegas, after all.

And yes, $1k in Vegas is like $100 anywhere else in the country.

I fully intend on alleviating these people from their Vegas slush fund.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Quick question for my fellow upper bowl seated people: you're standing for the whole show right? I hate being in people's way but how could anyone not be standing for this whole show? Lol

218 and 210 here. I'm row B for both nights and I'm old but I'm not sitting down with the possible exception of  Frank Ferrer/Richard Fortus solos. I know what I'm spending to fly ,stay in a hotel for 3 nights and see both shows is relatively cheap compared to some but I've waited since my last "real deal" GNR show in 92 for this so no way will I sit down.

7 hours ago, Italian girl said:

it would have been nice for me to be the third blond girl :'(..

Bionda, tu sei una bomba!

Ma sei pazza?  Questo non e Vasco Rossi....questo e Guns N' Fucking Roses....devi venire a Las Vegas!!

Edited by Kasanova King

1 hour ago, Saltzy said:

My 18 year old self is fucking loving the 39 year old me right about now.

I feel you - my 16 year old self has been battling my 36 year old self for the last 4 weeks and finally my 16 year old self won out today - she is about to have the best weekend in Vegas ever!

1 minute ago, Gilla999 said:

I feel you - my 16 year old self has been battling my 36 year old self for the last 4 weeks and finally my 16 year old self won out today - she is about to have the best weekend in Vegas ever!

Despite the fact that your 40 year old self will still be cursing you for the credit card bill? :lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dazey said:

Despite the fact that your 40 year old self will still be cursing you for the credit card bill? :lol:

I just received a new American Express card in the mail the other day......ugh.  I should probably leave it at home.....but I won't.  :lol:

• Like 1

Quick question (would appreciate urgent reply)  I've just booked 2  nights at the Luxor to get 2 GA for the Friday show.  Do you reckon if I book 2 nights at Excalibur (purely to get the tickets for the Saturday) they'll cotton on and cancel the transaction? Can't see anything in the Ts and Cs.

1 minute ago, Binge_And_Slash said:

Quick question (would appreciate urgent reply)  I've just booked 2  nights at the Luxor to get 2 GA for the Friday show.  Do you reckon if I book 2 nights at Excalibur (purely to get the tickets for the Saturday) they'll cotton on and cancel the transaction? Can't see anything in the Ts and Cs.

It shouldn't matter. Money is money!

4 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

It shouldn't matter. Money is money!

Fuck it, I'm gonna book.

One other quick thing, I actually fly home on the Sunday evening (thus not needing the Sunday night it forces you to book to get the deal)  will I get charged for early checkout? Or should I just not turn up at the reception desk? Haha

Edited by Binge_And_Slash

3 hours ago, Binge_And_Slash said:

Fuck it, I'm gonna book.

One other quick thing, I actually fly home on the Sunday evening (thus not needing the Sunday night it forces you to book to get the deal)  will I get charged for early checkout? Or should I just not turn up at the reception desk? Haha

Why wouldn't you fly out on Sunday night?  With the promotion you check out at 11 am Sunday.  :thumbsup:

46 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I just received a new American Express card in the mail the other day......ugh.  I should probably leave it at home.....but I won't.  :lol:

My AmEx charge card is basically covering this entire trip. :lol:

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 2