04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

3 hours ago, Original said:

"I buy and sell tickets on the side as supplemental income as a hobby."  AKA- you are scalper. 

Easy there, the guy was just trying to help....:lol:  And at the end of the day, ticket reselling is a business, just like many other businesses.  Buy or make a product and sell it for a profit.  We as fans may not like it for various reasons but if it wasn't a profitable business, thousands of fans wouldn't be able to go to shows like this.....because no one would be interested in reselling their tickets. 

• Like 1

Just now, Original said:

"I buy and sell tickets on the side as supplemental income as a hobby."  AKA- you are scalper. 

Sure.  Call me whatever you want.  It's 100% legal and I don't feel the need to run from or hide from this insane stigma that even though we live in a free market capitalism economy that for some reason tickets should be removed from being sold at market value by whoever owns them.

It's all based on the irrational emotional belief where people feel they 'deserve' to get a commodity at the price they feel they've somehow earned.

Like I always say.  I buy stocks low and sell high the same way I do with tickets and yet no one ever gives me any shit over that.  To me, it is exactly the same thing.

Just call me me scalper mcscalp-a-lot if ya want.  It doesn't bother me one iota. 

• Like 1

Just now, Saltzy said:

Sure.  Call me whatever you want.  It's 100% legal and I don't feel the need to run from or hide from this insane stigma that even though we live in a free market capitalism economy that for some reason tickets should be removed from being sold at market value by whoever owns them.

It's all based on the irrational emotional belief where people feel they 'deserve' to get a commodity at the price they feel they've somehow earned.

Like I always say.  I buy stocks low and sell high the same way I do with tickets and yet no one ever gives me any shit over that.  To me, it is exactly the same thing.

Just call me me scalper mcscalp-a-lot if ya want.  It doesn't bother me one iota. 

I deleted it...sorry.  Came across worse than intended.

• Like 1

Just now, Original said:

I deleted it...sorry.  Came across worse than intended.

Believe me, you aren't the 1st nor the last.  Like I said, it doesn't bother me at all.

If any of you want our 4th GA for Saturday it's currently posted for $1,200 before fees on the Hub.

:lol:

Just now, Saltzy said:

Believe me, you aren't the 1st nor the last.  Like I said, it doesn't bother me at all.

If any of you want our 4th GA for Saturday it's currently posted for $1,200 before fees on the Hub.

LOL.  You'll probably get it.....imagine when Izzy n Steven are confirmed, then double that price! 

2 minutes ago, oachs83 said:

Sorry if I missed this but make sure you guys don't need to show your mLife card to get the tickets. If it is for mLife members only and you are not signed up it might really suck. I would sign up now just in case.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Saltzy said:

I buy and sell tickets on the side as supplemental income as a hobby.

My buddies and I bought 4 100 level seats for the Friday show through the presale and were gonna try and go to Saturday if we could.  

This deal is a 10/10.

Here, ladies and gentlemen are the GA SOLD prices on StubHub for the Saturday show as of 15 seconds ago.

The AVERAGE price, before 15% buyers fees is $1,075 per ticket right now.

Anyone that wants to go to these shows and is thinking about this should pull the trigger ASA fucking P before they sell out.

If you decided to go solo I'm 95% sure you could sell the other ticket and make enough to pay for the whole fucking thing.

GnR Say.PNG

I used to sell tickets as well, not sure why I stopped, I was making good money like 6 years ago. Might hit you up.

It's tempting to get the GA tickets but I think I am going to sit tight and keep my section 6 tickets. In my twenties I would be all about GA but now I like having a assigned seat and won't have to waste the day in line. I am leaving Saturday anyways so it would cost me about $900 to get the Mlife deal right now and not even stay in the room Saturday night. right now the pair of tickets I have and my room Friday at the Monte cost me roughly $725. So I am saving, now if I was allowed to use Thursday as part of the two night stay I would jump on it as other than Tuesday I am staying in MGM resorts the rest of the trip anyways. 

The people that really benefit from this is the ones that wanted to be there the 8th but it sold out and they settled for the 9th. More than likely you were going to be there Friday anyways now here is your chance to get the Friday night show as well. Cancel your hotel stay pick up this deal and you are not out much money at all. 

3 hours ago, oachs83 said:

The people that really benefit from this is the ones that wanted to be there the 8th but it sold out and they settled for the 9th. More than likely you were going to be there Friday anyways now here is your chance to get the Friday night show as well. Cancel your hotel stay pick up this deal and you are not out much money at all. 

I had night 1.....bit this deal just fell into my lap for night 2 so it's a no brainer.....:thumbsup:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oachs83 said:

If 2 people are going they should buy 2 packages, sell the extra 2 on Stubhub, go for free and each of you can have your own room as an added benefit.

Edited by Saltzy

18 minutes ago, Saltzy said:

If 2 people are going they should buy 2 packages, sell the extra 2 on Stubhub, go for free and each of you can have your own room as an added benefit.

Did you read the fine print where it says you have to pick up tickets at will call at the arena starting April 8th at noon?

8 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Did you read the fine print where it says you have to pick up tickets at will call at the arena starting April 8th at noon?

Yup.  With Last Minute Services you can drop them off for pickup and keep them up for sale until 9:30PM on the night of the show.

if for some crazy reason a wrench gets thrown into the gameplan I'll either just A. list it on Craigslist-Vegas, B. Post that it's available here for $250 or whatever, C. sell it at the venue for cash money.

You're not getting stuck with any tickets to these shows unless you are a knuckle dragging neanderthal. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Saltzy said:

Yup.  With Last Minute Services you can drop them off for pickup and keep them up for sale until 9:30PM on the night of the show.

if for some crazy reason a wrench gets thrown into the gameplan I'll either just A. list it on Craigslist-Vegas, B. Post that it's available here for $250 or whatever, C. sell it at the venue for cash money.

You're not getting stuck with any tickets to these shows unless you are a knuckle dragging neanderthal. 

Ok, I agree you won't get stuck, but I doubt prices are going to be as high as they are now...then.  

But you're right you would probably have no trouble getting the value of the ticket day of show ($250).

the reason I say all this actually is I'm trying to decide what to do here.

i have a ticket for Friday already (section 10).  I'm going solo and have a free hotel room downtown.

however I would love to have GA for one or both nights.  Just not sure it's worth it for me to buy a package for Friday or Saturday and deal with trying to dump my extra ticket (not the one I have now, the one I'll get then, day of show).

if anyone has an extra GA For one night or other and would consider trading for same the other night, let me know.

Also would consider buying second night extra for the value of the ticket.

Edited by tsinindy

For those of you who now have excess hotel rooms as a result of the MGM deal, please read this...

My immediate family lives in Las Vegas. We have agreed to host a hardcore GNR fan flying in from Europe to help him reduce his traveling expenses.
I believe my friend may be more comfortable staying in his own hotel room, opposed to staying with my family.
If anyone is interested in subletting their room at a fair rate please let me know. My friend is an adult and will not trash the room or run up any charges.

The MGM Deal has blown my mind! While my lodging costs in Las Vegas will be $0.00 because my family lives there, I am happy for all of the fans who are now able to attend the reunion shows! Why wasn't this deal made available in January?!?!

Thank You!!

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Ok, I agree you won't get stuck, but I doubt prices are going to be as high as they are now...then.  

But you're right you would probably have no money getting the value of the ticket day of show ($250).

the reason I say all this actually is I'm trying to decide what to do here.

i have a ticket for Friday already (section 10).  I'm going solo and have a free hotel room downtown.

however I would love to have GA for one or both nights.  Just not sure it's worth it for me to buy a package for Friday or Saturday and deal with trying to dump my extra ticket (not the one I have now, the one I'll get then, day of show).

if anyone has an extra GA For one night or other and would consider trading for same the other night, let me know.

Also would consider buying second night extra for the value of the ticket.

You're out of your mind.

Outside of the Pac-Bradley fight (which I am also going to, :headbang:) on Saturday it's the biggest event taking place in Vegas on a Saturday night.

Let's say they "drop".  The AVERAGE SOLD price right now, 3 weeks before the shows, is One Thousand, Eighty Three Dollars.  How far do you think they are gonna fall man?

How's about this.  You buy the Saturday GA deal, I'll buy your extra for $300 right the fucking second you hit 'confirm'.

You get a room and a GA ticket for like $500, I get to make like $500 of of you.  

It's a win-win for us both.

1 minute ago, Saltzy said:

You're out of your mind.

Outside of the Pac-Bradley fight (which I am also going to, :headbang:) on Saturday it's the biggest event taking place in Vegas on a Saturday night.

Let's say they "drop".  The AVERAGE SOLD price right now, 3 weeks before the shows, is One Thousand, Eighty Three Dollars.  How far do you think they are gonna fall man?

How's about this.  You buy the Saturday GA deal, I'll buy your extra for $300 right the fucking second you hit 'confirm'.

You get a room and a GA ticket for like $500, I get to make like $500 of of you.  

I'll buy it right now if you're offering me $300 for it.  I'm not looking to make money off it.   

3 hours ago, Saltzy said:

You're out of your mind.

I'm going to the Pac/Bradley fight on Saturday as well....still going to night 2.  What time should the fight finish?  I'm thinking it's over by 9 pm.....?

4 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

For those of you who now have excess hotel rooms as a result of the MGM deal, please read this...

My immediate family lives in Las Vegas. We have agreed to host a hardcore GNR fan flying in from Europe to help him reduce his traveling expenses.
I believe my friend may be more comfortable staying in his own hotel room, opposed to staying with my family.
If anyone is interested in subletting their room at a fair rate please let me know. My friend is an adult and will not trash the room or run up any charges.

The MGM Deal has blown my mind! While my lodging costs in Las Vegas will be $0.00 because my family lives there, I am happy for all of the fans who are now able to attend the reunion shows! Why wasn't this deal made available in January?!?!

Thank You!!

"Why wasn't this deal made available in January?!?!"   That is a good question.  Normally mLife has the promotion sale way earlier.  Maybe MGM had an allotment for high rollers and after a certain date (today) they were able to release them?  Who knows but it works out great for a lot of fans.

3 minutes ago, Saltzy said:

You're out of your mind.

I'll buy it right now if you're offering me $300 for it.  I'm not looking to make money off it.   

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Done.  I was kidding, but if you want to do this I will 100% do it.

I can sell a pair way easier than a single anyway.

The only thing is that I obviously cannot pay you until the 8th when we meet up for the exchange, but I give you my word I'm gonna be there and will 100% do this deal.

3 hours ago, Original said:

"Why wasn't this deal made available in January?!?!"   That is a good question.  Normally mLife has the promotion sale way earlier.  Maybe MGM had an allotment for high rollers and after a certain date (today) they were able to release them?  Who knows but it works out great for a lot of fans.

I just heard they had 2000 tickets for the shows....I'm guessing these are it.  My guess is that they didn't want it to interfere with the Pac/Bradley fight also going on that weekend....so they probably let the fight sellout before issuing this promotion,....just a guess.