04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

1 minute ago, challenger70rt said:

I don't think in your case, it's necessarily a better deal.. you would have better tickets for about the same price but have to go through the hassle of selling your old ones. For people that didn't already have them its a fucking phenomenal deal and I'm jealous lol. Consider some people were easily paying over 1k a ticket for those tickets, and then still had to get a room in addition. Here you get the room and two tickets for $800+/- depending on what hotel you pick. I sent the link to all my peeps that are coming in for the wedding just in case they want to go to.

True, but I'm not really worried about selling my extra tickets. Seems like people really want them, unless the market has gotten soft and I haven't noticed. My issue wouldn't be having extra tickets that I can't sell off, my issue is spending more money than I already am because I'm not reading the deal correctly. I can essentially upgrade ONE of my nights (since I can't do this offer for both nights cause I'll already have the hotel for the second night I buy) but just don't want to spend any more than what I have. And like I said, I doubt I'm saving, but the math is just escaping me at the moment.

4 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

True, but I'm not really worried about selling my extra tickets. Seems like people really want them, unless the market has gotten soft and I haven't noticed. My issue wouldn't be having extra tickets that I can't sell off, my issue is spending more money than I already am because I'm not reading the deal correctly. I can essentially upgrade ONE of my nights (since I can't do this offer for both nights cause I'll already have the hotel for the second night I buy) but just don't want to spend any more than what I have. And like I said, I doubt I'm saving, but the math is just escaping me at the moment.

You currently have three nights at MC, and the email offer is for two nights, so you'll need to factor in the cost of another hotel night as well.

Just got 2 ga tickets for night 2 through this deal....now I need to cancel 2 nights at the Monte from my previous reservation.  Hopefully shouldn't be a problem or I may be renting out my extra room at the Monte Carlo for April 8tj and 9th lol

Ok, let me break it down. You can get two gen admit tickets for the same night for $800. Also bear in mind you can probably already cancel your previously booked room, so that's $300 back. So now your in it $500. If you think you can get AT LEAST $500 for the two tickets you have for that night, then go for it. I'm personally not gonna run the risk, although if I was able to go to the second night, I ABSOLUTELY would have bought this, just for the tickets, and never even checked into the room.

I have section B row 2 tickets with the VIP thingy, so I'm really not sure it's worth the hassle to "upgrade" myself, cuz its only gonna get me a smidge closer, and with the early entry you get from the VIP party, I'm fairly confident of being able to sneak into GA anyway... my only worry is that the boat load of booze I drink beforehand is gonna make me have to pee, but I guess worse case scenario I just have to piss my pants :headbang:...new jeans are cheap LOL.

2 minutes ago, challenger70rt said:

Ok, let me break it down. You can get two gen admit tickets for the same night for $800. Also bear in mind you can probably already cancel your previously booked room, so that's $300 back. So now your in it $500. If you think you can get AT LEAST $500 for the two tickets you have for that night, then go for it. I'm personally not gonna run the risk, although if I was able to go to the second night, I ABSOLUTELY would have bought this, just for the tickets, and never even checked into the room.

I have section B row 2 tickets with the VIP thingy, so I'm really not sure it's worth the hassle to "upgrade" myself, cuz its only gonna get me a smidge closer, and with the early entry you get from the VIP party, I'm fairly confident of being able to sneak into GA anyway... my only worry is that the boat load of booze I drink beforehand is gonna make me have to pee, but I guess worse case scenario I just have to piss my pants :headbang:...new jeans are cheap LOL.

Right. My thing is this is two full sections, on Slash's side no less, closer for what appears to be the same price. I'm just worried about room fees and shit that I'm not noticing bumping up my price. Also, the whole gotta figure out something to do Thursday night since I wouldn't have a hotel anymore. Thats where there's just so much money coming into this I'm afraid of doing something wrong.

God this show gets more annoying by the day lol. And I'm assuming this is gonna blow up any minute cause word's gonna spread.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

OK. So we have tickets for the first night for $566.30 (283.15 each).

We have tickets for the second night for $457.10 ($228.55 each).

Then according to my credit card statements, I have a charge from Expedia for the hotel at $300 ($150 each) and $637.36 for the flight ($319 each)

Altogether that comes out to a little under $1000 ($980) for each of us, and a total of $1,960.76 for our entire trip for the two of us. And without flights it would be $1323 TOTAL for the trip.

I am currently able to book a room with GA or seat tickets for $917.19 total according to the hotel. I don't know how to break down those charges.

So how would that affect my overall funds, and I guess the big question is am I spending the same amount or losing ANY money (I can't imagine I'll save any money)?

Again, so sorry to be so insanely annoying. This is like a fucking math word problem.

Ok for you...it's actually cheaper to stick with what you currently have.

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Ok for you...it's actually cheaper to stick with what you currently have.

Right. Can you tell me why lol? How much would I lose if I upgraded here? To move from section 13 to section 15 for what appears to be no cost here is a hug deal. If I can do that, I want to, but again I'm just paranoid. Why is it cheaper and by how much? Again, I'm not trying to have people do the work for me here, there's just so much going on in my head right now lol. So much appreciate for everyone answering me.

5 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Right. Can you tell me why lol? How much would I lose if I upgraded here? To move from section 13 to section 15 for what appears to be no cost here is a hug deal. If I can do that, I want to, but again I'm just paranoid. Why is it cheaper and by how much? Again, I'm not trying to have people do the work for me here, there's just so much going on in my head right now lol. So much appreciate for everyone answering me.

As someone else mentioned the offer is for two nights hotel only.  I've tried to pull up 3 nights myself can't.  Not sure how you did.

But let's say you did and can...

night 1 would cost $51 more total or $25 per person based on your numbers.

night 2 world cost $160 more total, $80 per person.

When I got the email offer I was going to jump on it, but their reserved seats are pretty "meh." I'm currently on the floor and wouldn't mind moving to seats on the side, but not that far back. With no interest in GA I'll stay put unless my host offers up a closer pair in 16 or 17 for either night.

25 minutes ago, challenger70rt said:

the boat load of booze I drink beforehand is gonna make me have to pee, but I guess worse case scenario I just have to piss my pants :headbang:

And there we go... Reason Number 1 why I have no interest in GA.  Actually reasons 1 and 2 - I'm not staying in one spot to piss my pants, and certainly not interested in standing next to the people that are. :)

Edited by Blackjacker

Just now, tsinindy said:

As someone else mentioned the offer is for two nights hotel only.  I've tried to pull up 3 nights myself can't.  Not sure how you did.

But let's say you did and can...

night 1 would cost $51 more total or $25 per person based on your numbers.

night 2 world cost $160 more total, $80 per person.

Thats what I mean. The ONLY thing screwing me for night one would be that I'm out of a hotel room for ONE night, and even if I am the price isn't HORRIBLE. Its less than $50 essentially to move to way better seats. Night 2, I can understand I'd lose a lot of money because I'm upgrading to more expensive seats than I paid for, AND I lose a night in a hotel. Night 1, it seems I'm upgrading to same price tickets, and just losing a night in a hotel. Thats just what I need confirmed lol.

I can't pull 3 nights either. I'm just pulling arrive on the 8th, leave the 10th. It won't let me do the offer if I try to arrive the 7th. Cause I wouldn't be worried about selling my extra tickets at all, unless that seems crazy. I haven't kept track of the market.

2 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

When I the email offer I was going to jump on it, but their reserved seats are pretty "meh." I'm currently on the floor and wouldn't mind moving to seats on the side, but not that far back. With no interest in GA I'll stay put unless my host offers up a closer pair in 16 or 17 for either night.

And there we go... Reason Number 1 why I have no interest in GA.  Actually reasons 1 and 2 - I'm not staying in one spot to piss my pants, and certainly not interested in standing next to the people that are. :)

I have no interest in GA either for exactly the reasons you mentioned. But the seats are really enticing. They aren't "the best" but I'm currently in the fucking corner. It seems I can upgrade for no cost (just losing a hotel room) so you can understand how that sounds like a pretty good deal for someone in my boat, right? Not yours cause as you said you're GA to move to further away sides.

3 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

When I the email offer I was going to jump on it, but their reserved seats are pretty "meh." I'm currently on the floor and wouldn't mind moving to seats on the side, but not that far back. With no interest in GA I'll stay put unless my host offers up a closer pair in 16 or 17 for either night.

Unless you are on the rail or close, you can leave GA and go back...

Just hang out on the outskirts of the pit....still will be close that way

2 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Unless you are on the rail or close, you can leave GA and go back...

Just hang out on the outskirts of the pit....still will be close that way

That's what I would do...speaking of which s your second night GA ticket spoken for?

1 hour ago, oachs83 said:

I went through the motions it was almost $900 for the two nights with tickets after tax and fees. Still a goid price as some where paying 1k alone for one ticket. My flight leaves Saturday and the promo is only good for Friday and Saturday night so no matter what i would have to let Saturday go empty. 

Same here, about to do it anyway just for the GA tickets, I'll leave the room empty for both nights.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

This is a non refundable deal and tickets will be will call available at 12pm on April 8

That doesn't scare me cause as long as the tickets are guaranteed you should be safe. I know for seats it mentions the section and row but you don't necessarily know what seat you're in till you get them I guess?

4 hours ago, Gilla999 said:

Holy shit! This would bring my cost down from about £2k to about £700 for 4 days, which is a massive difference (coming from the UK). Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I might have to book it! Do you need any special members card to book? Thank you for sharing! @downliner have you seen this offer?

Why must GNR torture me like this? :rofl-lol:

Are you looking to split the room cost/sell your 2nd ticket? Drop me a PM if ya wanna discuss :) I've still been thinking about going and it isn't too late to book flights so will work out the costs involved when I finish work in a bit.

I'm dying. I still don't know what the fuck to do. It looks like I'm currently paying $866 in total for hotel all weekend and tickets for night 1. With this offer, that goes up to $917, AND I lose a night at a hotel, so I gotta factor in the cost of paying for another one of those. So essentially its losing another $117 ($60 or so a person) to get an upgrade on seats, which still seems like a really good deal, but I can't fucking tell if I'm missing something.

Like are room fees part of this deal? The $30 a night they tack on at the end? Cause my total $866 price doesn't include that. I'm assuming the deal doesn't include that.