04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

5 hours ago, systronic said:

New Orleans is a entirely different world to say the very least, but a great city that's has some great shows!

I met my wife in New Orleans and we got married there too. Such a great city. 

1 hour ago, Original said:

I need to talk Vegas.  All the ACDC talk is making me nauseous.   2 weeks from tomorrow and I'm airborn/on way to Vegas for GnR.   

Yes! Agreed. Exactly two weeks from today for me. I'm going crazy!!!!

2 minutes ago, Braxon Raine said:

Fyi folks, just woke up to an MGM email offer for room and ticket packages for both nights, including GA tix.  Check your emails from M Life! 

How much do you have to gamble to get this? Are they free? Can you post the email?

43 minutes ago, Braxon Raine said:

Fyi folks, just woke up to an MGM email offer for room and ticket packages for both nights, including GA tix.  Check your emails from M Life! 

http://mgmresorts.com/GNR_packages/

Stupid question, but is GA floor just the seated bit of the floor or is it the GA Pit? Am I right in thinking there are no tickets on this offer for the GA Pit?

2 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

Stupid question, but is GA floor just the seated bit of the floor or is it the GA Pit? Am I right in thinking there are no tickets on this offer for the GA Pit?

GA floor is the standing area in front of the stage.   I believe it is the pit, as you are referring to. 

8 minutes ago, Braxon Raine said:

GA floor is the standing area in front of the stage.   I believe it is the pit, as you are referring to. 

Holy shit! This would bring my cost down from about £2k to about £700 for 4 days, which is a massive difference (coming from the UK). Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I might have to book it! Do you need any special members card to book? Thank you for sharing! @downliner have you seen this offer?

Edited by Gilla999

9 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

Holy shit! This would bring my cost down from about £2k to about £700 for 4 days, which is a massive difference (coming from the UK). Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I might have to book it! Do you need any special members card to book? Thank you for sharing! @downliner have you seen this offer?

No prob! No card needed.  I grabbed a package for Friday in addition my tix I already had for Sat. 

Edited by Braxon Raine
  • Like 1