04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

1 hour ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Sweet! You can never get too much rock n roll! 

I saw Pink Floyd once around 1995. They tell me it was a great show! :wow:

I saw Floyd 2 nights in a row in 94. I had 4th row center for the second show. They did the entire Dark Side of the Moon for the first time in 19 years at that show and I was stunned. The was the last time I saw Gilmour in concert. 

Last time I saw Axl & Slash on stage together was a year before that, so that weekend is gonna be a pretty historical one for me! 

• Like 3

Just now, RussTCB said:

I saw Floyd 2 nights in a row in 94. I had 4th row center for the second show. They did the entire Dark Side of the Moon for the first time in 19 years at that show and I was stunned. The was the last time I saw Gilmour in concert. 

Last time I saw Axl & Slash on stage together was a year before that, so that weekend is gonna be a pretty historical one for me! 

Cool you saw Time from fuckin' 4th row. I never got a chance to see Axl and Slash together live. It will be interesting to say the least. Just how they interact on stage and how excited they'll be to play together again after such a long time apart. And that only covers Axl and Slash. Then you have Duff as well and also how Slash and Fortus will sound together. I hope Frank will be able to keep up, but I don't think he'll fuck it up.

Weeks away.

1 hour ago, challenger70rt said:

I'm in a similar boat myself, I'm headed out to see Megadeth and Suicidal Tendencies tomorrow

I'm going to that show on Monday.. I have seen Suicidal 3 times over the last two years and each show got worse and worse.. Last one was just bad.. The band was terrible (Mike M was the only original), the songs sounded so much different and he just rambled a lot.. That being said it looks like he has a new lineup this tour including Dave Lombardo!!! It has to be better.

I would definitely get in there for the opening band Havok. They are a great young thrash band.. They start at 7pm. They were the deciding factor for me. I love Megadeth but it is the same setlist/show every time. But having the Havok/ST/Megadeth combo made it a no brainer.  A lot of bang for the buck for only $60..

Edited by Tom-Ass

29 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I'm seeing Bumblefoot, then Maiden, then GnR

I saw Maiden a couple years ago (finally)... They didn't disappoint! 

Buckethead is playing my town on 4/15! I'm gonna go see the freak show. I enjoyed his work on Chinese a lot, but I have no idea what to expect from his solo show. Should be interesting. It is ironic it will be exactly a week after I see Slash back with Guns....

21 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Some weeks ago a brazilian journalist contacted me here on the forum about doing an interview for a piece she was doing on brazilian fans who are going to Vegas to see GnR.

Today it came out. It's in portuguese but it was cool that she found me here, so I thought I'd show it to you guys:

http://musica.uol.com.br/noticias/redacao/2016/03/18/nao-e-famoso-e-quer-ver-o-guns-n-roses-em-vegas-veja-quanto-vale-a-viagem.htm

Sweet. Autograph the paper for me in the Travelodge. I wish someone would contact me so I could go on about Izzy and Adler needing to be involved.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I'm going to that show on Monday.. I have seen Suicidal 3 times over the last two years and each show got worse and worse.. Last one was just bad.. The band was terrible (Mike M was the only original), the songs sounded so much different and he just rambled a lot.. That being said it looks like he has a new lineup this tour including Dave Lombardo!!! It has to be better.

I would definitely get in there for the opening band Havok. They are a great young thrash band.. They start at 7pm. They were the deciding factor for me. I love Megadeth but it is the same setlist/show every time. But having the Havok/ST/Megadeth combo made it a no brainer.  A lot of bang for the buck for only $60..

Hmm, that really disappointing concerning ST, as they were my main reason for attendance. Its awesome that Lombardo is in it, I didn't know that.. he's easily my favorite metal drummer of all time. I am not very familiar with Havok but you are not the first person to tell me that they are killer, so I def. plan on checking that out. And yeah I feel very much the same about Megadeth. They are one of my favs ever, but its always SSDD with them, and a couple years ago I got to see them up close in personal in a little like maybe 1,000 theater from balcony seats that had been completely sold out.  Incidentally enough were actually given to me by David Ellefson, and I got to meet the rest of the band too. Right place right time kinda deal, so that kinda ruined it for me w future megadeth shows lol

12 minutes ago, challenger70rt said:

Hmm, that really disappointing concerning ST, as they were my main reason for attendance. Its awesome that Lombardo is in it, I didn't know that.. he's easily my favorite metal drummer of all time. I am not very familiar with Havok but you are not the first person to tell me that they are killer, so I def. plan on checking that out. And yeah I feel very much the same about Megadeth. They are one of my favs ever, but its always SSDD with them, and a couple years ago I got to see them up close in personal in a little like maybe 1,000 theater from balcony seats that had been completely sold out.  Incidentally enough were actually given to me by David Ellefson, and I got to meet the rest of the band too. Right place right time kinda deal, so that kinda ruined it for me w future megadeth shows lol

Not to stray off topic but the ST clips from this tour were more impressive.. Should be good show all around \m/

Just now, emybdc said:

Yeah, they interviewed me. I actually posted it today on this thread lol

lol, I hardly check this thread, just saw this on FB, so I thought to post it here, anyways HAVE FUN (yup, im pretty jealous of you lol)