04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

16 minutes ago, troccoli said:

Not trying to be negative with this post or anything, just relaying the facts here.  I have done VIP for Guns before.  With the UCAP shows it was just early entry and lithograph (if memory serves), at least for the UCAP shows in NY.  But I also did VIP for the NYE Vegas shows in 2011, and for a few of the residency shows in Vegas 2014.  Granted these were run by GroundControl.  Not sure if they're still involved or not.  But those shows were NOT all you can drink sadly.  Of course that doesn't mean that these won't be.  I am sure that it will be a blast either way!

I believe the Ultimate and Signature packages will have all you can drink beer and wine.

2 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

I believe the Ultimate and Signature packages will have all you can drink beer and wine.

I would guess so as well but the previous VIP experiences that I went to also came with complimentary beer and wine.  What happened is that each guest (if memory serves) were given two tickets (kinda like a raffle ticket).  Each ticket would get you a free drink.  Therefore it still qualified as complimentary but wasn't all you can drink.  Again, not saying it's gonna be this time, hoping not for those that are attending.  Not trying to be negative, just stating what went down previously.

On 3/11/2016 at 2:11 AM, paranoyd androyd said:

just wait until the show has started and scalpers will be selling tickets below face value right outside the gates.

you'll be able to choose any tickets you want. don't buy the first you see, walk around and see what different guys have.

remember, their tickets are only worth what someone's willing to pay, you set the market.

i've gotten into countless huge 'sold out' shows this way over the past 20+ years. there's no such thing as sold out.

there is no way in hell there are tickets going to be selling for below face, for some lame run of the mill concert you are always able to get a good deal, but for a historic concert like this it is going to be hard to get, on Stubhub the prices have been going up and the inventory is going down.

and yes it is true you might get a really good deal on the street before the show, possibly below face, however if you are going to find this deal I am going to bet my life the tickets are going to be a fake, in this day and age I would never in a million years buy a ticket on the street unless you are able to go in with the person selling it and pay them after you are in

• Like 1

3 hours ago, k12 said:

there is no way in hell there are tickets going to be selling for below face, for some lame run of the mill concert you are always able to get a good deal, but for a historic concert like this it is going to be hard to get, on Stubhub the prices have been going up and the inventory is going down.

and yes it is true you might get a really good deal on the street before the show, possibly below face, however if you are going to find this deal I am going to bet my life the tickets are going to be a fake, in this day and age I would never in a million years buy a ticket on the street unless you are able to go in with the person selling it and pay them after you are in

Tickets on Stub Hub and other sites have gone through the roof the last few days.  I'm guessing because they have been released and you can instant download most of them now...making them even more desirable.

10 hours ago, Original said:

I'm not saying hassle him...rather make him aware.  He should be able to get some answers.  

I have called the AXS ticket # about 10 times about different things and they flat out told me they are a call center and that they can offer little info and/or help. I even tried calling the T-Mobile venue, i spoke with a nice lady who gave me the email of their "hospitality" division. I wrote him and have not received an email back. if anyone else has a better # or way to reach anyone high up I would so appreciate that info. for what I paid I expect more than just good seats TBH :/

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:53 AM, emybdc said:

I think our concert selfs are twins :dance:

LOL we might be. so this is for you and all the other ladies attending, do you have any idea what you are going to wear? I like to get dressed up when I go to concerts and I don't own a pair of jeans or pants of any kind. also I have several outfits from other concerts I've been to lately. I think I will wear a short black ruffled skirt a black lace blouse with blingy buttons and a black long sleeved ruffly jacket. I ordered a pair of black rose patterned stockings and some sequined flats ( broke my ankle in 3 places a while back and can't wear heels anymore :( ). ph and i will be wearing LOTS of bling, not real just costume stuff but i love to sparkle! so does this sound ok? and what are you all wearing?? i m so excited i can hardly stand it!:dance::dance:

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

LOL we might be. so this is for you and all the other ladies attending, do you have any idea what you are going to wear? I like to get dressed up when I go to concerts and I don't own a pair of jeans or pants of any kind. also I have several outfits from other concerts I've been to lately. I think I will wear a short black ruffled skirt a black lace blouse with blingy buttons and a black long sleeved ruffly jacket. I ordered a pair of black rose patterned stockings and some sequined flats ( broke my ankle in 3 places a while back and can't wear heels anymore :( ). ph and i will be wearing LOTS of bling, not real just costume stuff but i love to sparkle! so does this sound ok? and what are you all wearing?? i m so excited i can hardly stand it!:dance::dance:

Sounds like you're gonna look awesome! I have thought about this but I only know one thing for sure: I won't be wearing heels 'cause I like to be comfortable at shows.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I'm a guy and I'm opining in on concert outfit.   LOL.   It's all about the shoes.  Gonna be on my feet for hours!   I'll probably wear really comfortable tennis shoes.   The rest of me- shorts and a decent shirt.  Bring on Vegas!

12 hours ago, k12 said:

Totally agree about buying a ticket from some random on the street.  No way.  That and it's Vegas- the scammers will be out in full force.  Now I might grab a knock off T-shirt from the street though.....those are like $10-$20.

15 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I have called the AXS ticket # about 10 times about different things and they flat out told me they are a call center and that they can offer little info and/or help. I even tried calling the T-Mobile venue, i spoke with a nice lady who gave me the email of their "hospitality" division. I wrote him and have not received an email back. if anyone else has a better # or way to reach anyone high up I would so appreciate that info. for what I paid I expect more than just good seats TBH :/

Well. It sucks, but it clearly said that packages would only be sent to US postal addresses. I know, that's not helping.